So we are moving towards the moment when Uranus and Mars clash whilst inflicting that energy on Trumpy's Ascendant.

Mars is forming an inconjunction and reasonably soon after goes into a retrograde phase and comes back over his Ascendant, stationing nearly right on top of it. At 28°37' in early September.

Certainly in August and the first part of September he is going to be being rattled, and with no Uranus to help him.

I feel we are coming to the end of his run of Genius now Uranus has passed over his Ascendant.

H

the synastry between the USA 2ndary progressed chart and DJTs nativity .the USA p ASC/DESC at 22SG42 straddle DJT's natal full moon eclipse, what's more USA P Moon is at 21SG20 recently conjuncted DJTs moon heading for conjunction with p-ASC AND opposition to DJT's natal Sun. What's more ... USAP MC at 14LI18 applying to conjunction with P-Mars Retrograde at 17LI 53 conjuncting DJT's Jupiter

I've got a little question regarding Trump's future. I've recently learnt something from an article I was reading : due to disagreements over bank account data and rules, as well as real estate business along with other issues (environment laws, behavior towards Russia etc), Trump's decisions have been slowly alienating Western Europe, the USA's traditional allies.
Plus, right now, European countries have been harshly criticized as "freeloaders" by Trump at the NATO summit. As far as I know, only Greece and Poland spend more than 2% of their GNP in defence, as Trump demanded.

What do you think awaits good ol' Donald in the near future regarding his relations with key partners such as France, Germany or the UK?
Last edited by Yak_Forger on Fri Jul 27, 2018 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

The Lunar Eclipse of the 26th-27th July falls right on the cusp of Donald's 6th House.

I don't think that'll be horrendous for him but it'll throw more light onto a stressful place.

H

SGFoxe brought this to my mind when we discussed the Lunar Eclipse falling on Trumpy's 6th House cusp on the 27th July.

r.Mars is moving back towards forming an inconjunction with Trumpy's Asc/ 21st Aug 2017 Eclipse Point/ n.Mars. Those range from around 29°34' Leo to 26°47' Leo.

Mars SD at 28°37' Capricorn in late August but isn't far now from activating Trumpy's Asc.

Trumpy has Mars as a driver in his life so it'll be interesting to see what the disruptive energy of t.r.Mars brings during the prolonged stress and strain he'll be adding to The Donald's day to day affairs.

This is in play for a long time, and involves the reactivation (?) of the powerful 21st Aug 2017 Solar Eclipse Point around 28°50'.

Expect more "Sparks" ...

You've really got to wonder. Mars slowly crosses Trumpy's Asc, and then sits near the Eclipse Point. Also NOT so far from his n.Mars. The 150° changes things as Brady says.

You could see a clean out of his advisors as the Eclipse Point comes alive again, and then again of the direct motion.

And really this is all to far away from happening.

I think We, Mankind, could do with out it.

H

as I've noted before, 25AUG which is Women's Equality Day, the wee hours Donald Trump has a solar passage to his progressed sun, about a half hour later the US July 4 chart has a lunar return at 18AQ10 . . . and a year plus the Great American Eclipse -- given the cosmic alchemy could be a good diem to carpe Impeachment such a good idea or so movement vis a vis Kennedy's replacement -- Justice Kennedy's son rumored to be the banker at Deutsche Bank who shepherded Trump Corp's billion dollar loan ... which is a variation of the offense that got Rod Blago (ex guv of illinois) 15 years in the slammer; djt's tactics seem to be a veritable blitzkreig of impeachable offenses, each one more outrageous than the last. this last, second invitation to Putin was followed up by a story on djt's plans for 2020, implying, to me, that the invitation was to further collude with his campaign chairman commissioning him to continue his operations. I've never witnessed such 24 karat hubris before and I'm kinda old.

Well The Donald took a good old Smack in the Mouth last night it seems by the publication of an Insider's View of what goes on in his Administration.

Astro by hindsight I know but Mars SD around 28°37' Cap and this hit came around 29°14' Leo, with Trumpy's Asc at 29°34' Leo.

The Asc may be out by a few minutes if anybody feels they have better data.

We know that r.Uranus is forming a trine with his Asc/ Eclipse Point / n.Mars, but without Saturn to stabilise that very strong erratic energy.

Little surprise that an afflicted t.Mars forming an inconjunction wouldn't deliver a right old Smack in the Gob.

Any other takes on this ?

I see t.Mercury was around 29°48' Leo too last night. Afflicted by t.Mars.

Apres Event Astro ain't much cop in my book. And I don't think this was related to the 21st Aug 18 Eclipse Point even though technically it has been reactivated very recently by t.Mars and t.Mercury.

Saturn is SD right on this 5th House Cusp.

H

Just wondering if anybody has any thoughts on how Trump will experience Jupiter entering his intercepted Sagittarius ? Arrival on the 8th Nov UKT.

I think it is felt make it out of touch. Could it make him even more of a "mania"-c ? Uncontrollable buoyancy ?

He'll also be feeling the uncontrolled vibration of r.Uranus too in trine to his Asc/ Eclipse Point / n.Mars.

And Pluto moving forward now does threaten a lot of his natal Planets.

H