There is ONLY one Troll on this site and that's you Whoopsie.

And your Astrology is so powerful that you share it ONLY with a small Group ?

Um ?

Sounds like a confident person in action.

H

And your Astrology is so powerful that you share it ONLY with a small Group ?

You haven't been paying attention, Rocko. I shared my astrological selection for today's 13;30 race on Sunday evening - 1st and 2nd places from 3 selections in a 19-runner race. What more do you want?

As far as I know, 3 out of 4 of us got the winner and I know of at least 2 placed horses from the Astro Punters league.

An extraordinary result - maybe the trick is to keep it exclusive. Jupiter (natural ruler of horses and gambling) is retrograde in Scorpio after all, eh?
Verum e

OK, I hold my hand up. That was a poor start to Cheltenham on my party. Actually, that's not strictly true. It was awful. I would have done better with a blindfold and a pin - except I would probably have stuck the pin in me, and I wasn't even a runner.

I shall try to do better tomorrow.

Well done everyone who had a successful day - that means just about everyone except me :D

GB wrote:OK, I hold my hand up. That was a poor start to Cheltenham on my party. Actually, that's not strictly true. It was awful. I would have done better with a blindfold and a pin - except I would probably have stuck the pin in me, and I wasn't even a runner.

I shall try to do better tomorrow.

Well done everyone who had a successful day - that means just about everyone except me :D
I only found one winner myself, dude.
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.

Firstly, thank you to everyone who has contributed on this thread.

Astrologically, what interests me is making specific predictions at defined times by a particular method.

I’m content enough for everyone to follow their own preferred methods and wish them well with it. As anyone who has read my contributions for over twelve months I look to the ascending degree for the methodology in horse racing. The conversation would need to be around this method and there was plenty last year. Understandably, if others make their own path then I’ll join in occasionally.

As for today, in the selections shared by pm, I seem to have found 5 winners and a 33-1 place.

The issue about how these should be shared was last week’s conversation, not once the starter’s flag had dropped. I join in, but at present is the forum the most productive place to do this?

My question is effectively horary based, as the degrees tomorrow are repeats of today. Will I find the energy disappears, similar to repeating a question and electing a second chart. I’ll know more tomorrow.

Tomorrow’s picks have been pm’d
C'est la vie, say astrologers, goes to show you never can tell.

My question is effectively horary based, as the degrees tomorrow are repeats of today.
Sometimes, the symbolism of the 1st 5th aspect doesn't change - remember last year's 33/1 Tiger Roll?
Verum e

One of our little team was the star today, but it wasn’t me!

I managed to find two winners and three places.

The practical issues of using ‘ascending degree’ is that when a jockey hobbles off with a broken leg, or another stands down for the day after falling off the horse, then inevitably there are jockey changes. So the gods of fate have redealt their hand and it’s not easy keeping up. This has happened before.

There are some other practical astrological issues with this method and other themes which have developed over the season but I’ll raise these another time.

Tomorrow’s picks have been pm’d
C'est la vie, say astrologers, goes to show you never can tell.