If the following is not relevant to the topic or the methods followed , please feel free to delete.

Neither I am forcing my views on anyone nor contending anyone's views regarding the BT. My view regarding BT may be wrong but still .....

Say tropical Saggittarius is rising. This is for a BT around 9 AM. Jupiter is in sagittarius. Jupiter stands for law besides Sun and Mercury for this AC. Moon is in Pisces, 4H (dwelling). Moon stands for white and combining the two indicates white house. Moon though in the 4th is in the fifth bhava indicating daughters. Mercury 7 and 10 indicates spouse too related to law field.

I found Broken elbow and mother's demise happening in the periods related to Dragon's Head in 6H, Jupiter 4L and Mercury 7L & 10 L.

Clinton's rectification

To rely on a broken elbow for rectification is not sufficient. Look at birth of daughter (Moon, Jupiter, Venus), date of wedding (Venus, Jupiter), becoming senator, moving, house purchase etc. Those are big happenings, broken elbow is minor.

Her angles could also be square to those points of interest.

Where did I claim it was sufficient????

But look at all the other chart rectifications that Mark has listed.

They're out there.

I take it you never broke your elbow. It is fairly debilitating while it lasts, and it can be checked against medical astrology insights.