renting the house

Hello everybody!

I study horary astrology and my first horary reading concerns a friend of mine who wants to rent a house, and he wants to investigate the intentions of his proprietor and whether it's going to be a prosperous deal.

http://tinypic.com/r/2yy5eoh/9

I 'll give you my sketchy reading and please let me know if it's totally wrong or what else.

The querent is Saturn in Saggitarius and in Kuma degree (symbol of danger of robbery and accidental poisoning) :-sk

As there is Neptune in the querent's first house, I think that he has overestimated the appartment. Besides, South Node in his first is rather bad indication to the matter. Maybe he is going to have problems with the whole matter, in case of renting it ...

The quesited (house) is Mercury (ruler of 4th house) in Virgo, dignified in 7th house of Leo. This interception makes me suspicious for difficulties and hidden problems in house's situation.

Mercury is in Saturn detriment and Mercury does not see Saturn. Is that right? The appartment does not satisfy him completely, but he finds it the best available, he said.

There is a separating square (6 orbs) between them, and there was indeed a bad start in their first contact with the proprietor, cause of first meeting hour's misunderstanding.

Moon in 26 degrees in the chart makes me sceptic as my knowledge in the subject is still poor. Perhaps, he knows the answer, that e.g. the matter is already over.

Moon is placed in Mercury's house (7th) - perhaps meaning the querent's hopes in a self -renewal by renting it, as is the case from his explanations. Also his Moon approches Regulus, which might be the case, as he rents the house near to the place of his dearly aspiring career.

Is there another possible tenant, indicated by Jupiter in 8th? I can not figure it out, but considering by changing sign, I think my querent is the only one interested tenant in the house.
I am searching for indication whether the appartment is going to stay unrented and for how long. Here I need help and I welcome any suggestion...

I cannot identify the proprietor in this chart, too javascript:emoticon(':-sk')

Has my supposition of a ''no'' answer has any validity?

Thank you in advance for your time javascript:emoticon(':)')

keras