2015 terrorist attacks in turkey

the horrible event in ankara that happened was said to take place at approx 9am this morning local ankara time.. i will revise this if i find a more exact time.. i will comment on these charts at a later time..

image sharing sites

also included below the ankara event of today is the bombing on july 20th 2015 in surac, turkey.. you can read about this event here.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suru%C3%A7_bombings

upload gifs

i haven't looked at these charts too closely, but i note the position of the moon in both charts is fairly close..the degree of the midheaven for the event today is square the aries ingress position of saturn as well.. the position of venus is especially interesting in that the spot is virtually the same in both charts as well and where the station of venus took place this year... this event time is also likely a rounded off time, and a point of note as well.. i will make additional comments as it relates back to ingress charts and perhaps the jupiter/saturn and or saturn/mars and etc. charts when i get some more free time..

it also happens that a bombing happened at a previous hdp rally in diyarbakir on june 5th of this year at approx 6pm local time..
this link chronicles all 3 bombing events in turkey the past few months.
http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent ... te-ov.aspx

the chart below is set for the time given above..

hosting image

and a quote for todays event suggesting the hdp were singled out, as was the case in the june 5th rally.. "Just after the beginning of the march, at about 10:04 a.m., two bomb attacks occurred among the HDP cortege. For this reason, it is understood that the main target of the attacks was the HDP," this also suggests the time is different then 9am local which is in my top chart given and will i will change when i get double confirmation on the time of this event..

image ru

comments i read this morning that seem relevant (from an internet poster).
"Russia has chosen its battlefield. NATO wanted it to be in Northern Europe where they are strongest but Putin didn't take the bait. NATO has no advantage in the ME because they are not wanted there. Russia expects a conflict with NATO and I expect they are willing to go all in. Apparently they have an advantage in sophisticated weapons which will only last a few years. Russia has chosen the time and place. No sane general would be lured into a fight. "