skyscript.co.uk
   

home articles forum events
glossary horary quiz consultations links more

Read this before using the forum
Register
FAQ
Search
View memberlist
View/edit your user profile
Log in to check your private messages
Log in
Recent additions:
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Wimbledon 2015
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Sport and Speculation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
ruby2012



Joined: 29 May 2012
Posts: 30

Posted: Tue Jul 07, 2015 7:14 pm    Post subject: Wimbledon 2015 Reply with quote

Who do you all see winning Wimbledon this year? Male player?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gs53



Joined: 23 Jul 2013
Posts: 102
Location: Beograd

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I cast the chart for the moment when I understood your question and that is 8.Jul 2015 11:13am Beograd, Serbia, ASC-25Vi59
Let's try this way to determine who will be the winner!
The planet with most accidental dignity in this chart is Jupiter. I surmise it will represent the winner. Also, Jupiter is ruler of the 4 house - how all will end. As Jupiter is in Leo sign that means some tennis player from the Leo country for example France or Italy. Right now we have no players from Italy but from France we have two playes: G.Simon and R.Gasquet. As Jupiter is symbol for "more, bigger," I'd choose G.Simon as winner because he has more years and is better ranked on world tennis list.
_________________
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com/
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gs53



Joined: 23 Jul 2013
Posts: 102
Location: Beograd

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, this approach did not work, G.Simon is out!
_________________
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com/
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ruby2012



Joined: 29 May 2012
Posts: 30

Posted: Wed Jul 08, 2015 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi.

What about Gasquet? He is French.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ModWasp



Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Posts: 725
Location: England

Posted: Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Murrey vs Federer

Friday 10th July 2015
13:00

Murrey is slight favourite with the bookie, so he gets the 1st and 10th houses, Fed the 7th and 4th. For some peculiar reason, Murrey is also the favourite with the English public. The Moon applies to Mars by sextile and Mars applies to the 10th cusp by conjunction, assuming the match starts at 1pm, that is. The Moon conjunct the anti scion of either significator usually represents victory for whoever is ruled by that house. But in this case, the Moon has already left conjunction with the anticision of Venus, L1, but does apply to trine Pluto on the 4th cusp. Pluto doesn't like favourites that much. And with the Moon in the 8th, it doesn't look good for Murrey supporters - victory for Federer!

EDIT:

It's Djokovic vs. Gasquet at 13:00 - the subs at the Telegraph should hang their heads in shame. Bases on the same principles as above, I'm rooting for Gasquet.

Murrey vs. The Fed is due to start at 15:30. At this time we have the Moon on the 7th cusp as is separating from Mars, L1. Her next aspect is a sextile to the Sun, L10, although I'm not sure if nearly 8degrees of travel is too far in a tennis match. Based on the Moon being on the 7th cusp, i think Federer will win. But the longer the game goes on, the more chance Murrey has of winning.



Confused
_________________
Verum e
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ruby2012



Joined: 29 May 2012
Posts: 30

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gasquet just lost.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ModWasp



Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Posts: 725
Location: England

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Murrey and Federer have just come out on court - the time is 16:07

Murrey has Mars and Mercury - L1 and L10, Federer has Venus and Jupiter L7 and L4. The Moon is now not in play as such, having already made her sextile to both Mercury and Mars, however, both planets are in Cancer in the 8th, the Moon is now in the 6th.

Venus applies to the MC - i still fancy Fed to win this one.
_________________
Verum e
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ruby2012



Joined: 29 May 2012
Posts: 30

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gs53 wrote:
I cast the chart for the moment when I understood your question and that is 8.Jul 2015 11:13am Beograd, Serbia, ASC-25Vi59
Let's try this way to determine who will be the winner!
The planet with most accidental dignity in this chart is Jupiter. I surmise it will represent the winner. Also, Jupiter is ruler of the 4 house - how all will end. As Jupiter is in Leo sign that means some tennis player from the Leo country for example France or Italy. Right now we have no players from Italy but from France we have two playes: G.Simon and R.Gasquet. As Jupiter is symbol for "more, bigger," I'd choose G.Simon as winner because he has more years and is better ranked on world tennis list.


What about Federer? He is a Leo.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ruby2012



Joined: 29 May 2012
Posts: 30

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

astrogooner wrote:
Murrey and Federer have just come out on court - the time is 16:07

Murrey has Mars and Mercury - L1 and L10, Federer has Venus and Jupiter L7 and L4. The Moon is now not in play as such, having already made her sextile to both Mercury and Mars, however, both planets are in Cancer in the 8th, the Moon is now in the 6th.

Venus applies to the MC - i still fancy Fed to win this one.


Who do you see winning the Wimbledon final?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gs53



Joined: 23 Jul 2013
Posts: 102
Location: Beograd

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So, Djokovic and Federer will fight in final.

I cast the chart for the moment I understood your question:
10 Jul 2015 7:22pm Beograd, Srbija ASC=3Cap33

Now I will use Frawley method for this type of the question: "Look for the planet that fisrt aspect lord 10, or, failing that, has immediate conjunction with the MC". Here that is Mercury. As Mercury represent younger and punser person my pick is Djokovic!
_________________
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com/
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ModWasp



Joined: 21 Mar 2014
Posts: 725
Location: England

Posted: Fri Jul 10, 2015 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Who do you see winning the Wimbledon final?


Picking The Fed out in 3 different charts was enough for me, and i'm happy to leave it at that. The fact that we can find a winner at all is a blessing in itself.
_________________
Verum e
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Jupiterhead



Joined: 22 Jul 2013
Posts: 536

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gs53 wrote:
So, Djokovic and Federer will fight in final.

I cast the chart for the moment I understood your question:
10 Jul 2015 7:22pm Beograd, Srbija ASC=3Cap33

Now I will use Frawley method for this type of the question: "Look for the planet that fisrt aspect lord 10, or, failing that, has immediate conjunction with the MC". Here that is Mercury. As Mercury represent younger and punser person my pick is Djokovic!


Well done.
_________________
If it's not astronomically true, it's not astrologically true.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gs53



Joined: 23 Jul 2013
Posts: 102
Location: Beograd

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.
_________________
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com/
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ruby2012



Joined: 29 May 2012
Posts: 30

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats on your prediction gone right.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ruby2012



Joined: 29 May 2012
Posts: 30

Posted: Sun Jul 12, 2015 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gs53 wrote:
Thanks.


One more question please.

Do you think Djokovic will win 14 slams like Nadal?


Last edited by ruby2012 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Sport and Speculation All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
. Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

       
Contact Deborah Houlding  | terms and conditions  
All rights on all text and images reserved. Reproduction by any means is not permitted without the express
agreement of Deborah Houlding or in the case of articles by guest astrologers, the copyright owner indictated