Total votes: 7 (44%)
Janus
Total votes: 5 (31%)
Morinus
Total votes: 4 (25%)
Kepler (No votes)
Total votes: 16

Software

I use a combination of Janus, Solar Fire 8, Delphic Oracle and Nova Chartwheels. They all have their strengths. Curtis's DO is beautifully programmed and covers fascinating classical techniques. SF8 has ease of use on its side. Janus is a unique combination of classical and modern routines. Nova Chartwheels has the best dials.
"...the motions that are akin to the divine in us are the thoughts and revolutions of the universe."

Plato, Timaeus, 90.

I relied extensively (in the past) on the IO Series for the Mac, but while studying and applying classical astrology for the last 15yrs or so, I installed virtual desktops and now I mix use of IO series with Mercurius, Delphic Oracle, and every now and then I take a peek at Solar Fire.
For what it matters, DO is the one I prefer, but I always have IO Sprite running on my desktop (which is a very flexible "astro-watch").
Herman

http://www.hervaro.be

I can't recommend both Delphic Oracle and Porphyrius Magus enough. The former for its ease of use, its simplicity in presentation, the range of time-lord systems and the Primary Directions model; the latter for the fixed star modules and the planetary visiblity calculations.