Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Will C be charged with a crime

View previous topic :: View next topic  
voyagergirl

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:09 am    Post subject: Will C be charged with a crime Reply with quote

A former client may be facing serious charges of a sexual nature.

I believe he is represented by the sixth house: Saturn, which is in his 10th of the turned chart.
Saturn in Scorpio is in a mutual reception with Mars in Libra and Venus in Capricorn, which I want to believe will help this situation be resolved in his favor.
The moon in Sag. is also void of course, which I interpret to mean "nothing will come of the accusations."

Or this may mean that if he is charges, the charges will not amount to anything that would deprive him of his freedom.

aglaya

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, voyagegirl!

Quote:
I believe he is represented by the sixth house: Saturn, which is in his 10th of the turned chart.

I got a little confused here.
If you assign the 6th (clients) to the Quesited then L6 falls into his turned 11th house.

I assume that your client is a man (my assumption is probably not entirely politically correct) accused by a woman (or women)? Venus/Mars square is certainly important in this chart (men attacking a woman vs. woman accusing/legally attacking a man) however, it would be important to check as to how well the ruler assigned to the Quesited describes him and his role.
Do you have any background informations?
When not much is known to the astrologer, then examining a chart of this kind can be very tricky - the chart should be able to tell us more about the past events which leaves us with a need to both unravel the past (is he even guilty) and check whether he would be put in jail.
gs53

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

He is Saturn, judge is Mars, the verdict is ruler of the 4 house, Venus. Venus does not have applying aspect with Sa and moreover Moon is VOC so he will not be charged soon.
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/
voyagergirl

Posted: Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:21 pm    Post subject: Will C be charged Reply with quote

Yes, the person in question is a man. He was with a young lady whom he knows from work. They were together at their boss's home and spent the night because they'd been drinking...

My former client said he was sleeping in the living room on a mattress provided for him and the young lady was in a guest room.
He said later that night, she got into his bed and things progressed from there.

She admitted to him, before things got completely underway, that she had a sexually transmitted disease, which gave him pause.

He ended up driving her home and she began to cry. He secretly recorded her because he was concerned about what she might do or say in her emotional state.

4 days later, she made a police report, indicating that he'd sexually assaulted her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: