Re: Update on friend's rapist question

voyagergirl wrote:As of today, the police have not caught the person who raped my friend. However, 2 more women residing in this neighborhood have subsequently been raped and the police suspect it's the same person committing the rapes.
Sorry to hear that :(

As Mars's exit under the beams obviously hasn't exposed the rapist, his entrance into Cancer may (14th July )

The sign of a planet's fall has always been associated with its slavery/dishonor and it was akin to a man in prison/well.

Goran
http://7heavenastrology.wordpress.com
http://klasicnaastrologija.wordpress.com

Suspect arrested!

Yesterday, the local newspaper reported a person was under arrest as a suspect in my friend's rape. As one poster noted, he lived near my friend. He is suspected of raping two other women in the neighborhood as well. He is from Mexico and appears to be here illegally. He is 24 years old.

Re: Suspect arrested!

voyagergirl wrote:Yesterday, the local newspaper reported a person was under arrest as a suspect in my friend's rape. As one poster noted, he lived near my friend. He is suspected of raping two other women in the neighborhood as well. He is from Mexico and appears to be here illegally. He is 24 years old.
Glad to hear the news, I hope it's really the guy we're looking for :'

As I see it, it's the return of the angular Moon to it's own position in Taurus a (lunar) month later that "caused" this (according to On Times/On Reception)

Or am I missing something more obvious? :?

Goran
http://7heavenastrology.wordpress.com
http://klasicnaastrologija.wordpress.com

Re: comment on applying aspects

voyagergirl wrote:One of the earlier posters mentioned my comment on the applying square of two of the outer (modern) planets, asking if that could mean more trauma to come... Now that we know that this person raped two more women after he raped my friend, perhaps this is what could be gleaned by that aspect.
Thanks for your continued and hopefully good(!) feedback, voyagergirl!

But did you not say before the man was only suspected of the three crimes? And if the suspicion proves to be right there would be no danger any longer. Or do you know new more facts already?

Replly

Initially, the man was suspected of raping my friend on or about May 31. Earlier that same night, (May 31) he was suspected of burglarizing (but not raping) another family. Over the next five weeks, he is suspected of raping two more women, thus my reference to the applying aspects in the horary chart that I conducted.

Johannes Susato stated:
Hi Clinton,

what exactly is the Sun significator for, please?
Johannes, I was going to re-ask you about this for I'm sure I'm Not quite clear about what you meant.

Could you explain thoroughly?

Also in view of this outcome Geoffrey, Goran, and Johannes, you three ought to know when you speak or give any oppinion I listen and take to heart as if I were with the very Ancients in those times, a reverent moment if you understand.

I learned a long time ago that being egotistical about solving a horary is Not on the 'spiritual path', but I held to what I saw despite the oppinions of those that I know in knowledge and wisdom are greater in their skill than I, this I am certain of .

Voagergirl, though there is not yet a trial with a verdict please keep up the good work of reporting all that you can on this critical horary.

By the way, is the trial the 9th, the judge and jury the 10th, and of course the accused the 7th, the acused attorney the 8th?

Clinton Garrett Soule

Wise men truly know how little they know

VoyagerGirl,

Thank you for presenting such an interesting horary question.

Since it is known that the rapist was indeed caught around July 3, 2013, we can use hindsight to see if the chart reveals the answer.

I agree with you that your friend is lord 11, Venus, and the rapist is the turned 7th from the 11th, mars.

The Sun has been brought to our attention by another contributing astrologer as representing the police (natural ruler of authority, and ruler of intercepted 9th house).

We know that the rapist was caught approximately one month after the horary was asked. Thus we need to see a unit of '1' or '30' somewhere in the chart.

The only thing that I can see is the Moon translating the light of Mars (rapist) to the Sun (police) in 29 degrees (that is when the Moon reaches the Sun).

BM

I don't know anything much about horary, and I most definitely use the outer planets. My uneducated impression just looking at that chart, is that your answer is between Venus and Pluto, which are about 7.5 degrees apart. I don't know anything about timings, whether one degree represents a year or a lesser time measure?