skyscript.co.uk
   

home articles forum events
glossary horary quiz consultations links more

Read this before using the forum
Register
FAQ
Search
View memberlist
View/edit your user profile
Log in to check your private messages
Log in
Recent additions:
Godfather of Modernity: The Alan Leo Legacy Vol. One - Early Astrological Journals 1890-1912, compiled by Philip M Graves
Reviewed by Deborah Houlding
Lilly's Considerations
compiled by D. Houlding
Book II of Carmen Astrologicum by Dorotheus
translated by David Pingree
Compiled by Deborah Houlding
The Babylonian Astrolabe: the Calendar of Creation, by Rumen K. Kolev
Reviewed by Gill Zukovskis

Skyscript Astrology Forum

nodes in house
Goto page Previous  1, 2
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Starlion



Joined: 25 Sep 2012
Posts: 15

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 3:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks again Andrew, for the vivid explanation,

Thank you pankajdubey for this excellent example!

What would you say if the SN is positioned in the first house of horary chart?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Andrew Bevan



Joined: 20 Dec 2005
Posts: 4603
Location: Oslo, Norway

Posted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 10:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

pankajubey wrote:
I always see SN in a horary chart as the querent's blind spot or business partner's or an associate's bluff.

That's good, Pankajubey. Thumbs up
The need to look in the car mirror and keep an eye on what is moving in the blind zone.

Starlion wrote:
What would you say if the SN is positioned in the first house of horary chart?

How would you interpret your particular case from what has been written?
What is the question and who is the querent? Wink
_________________
http://www.astronor.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Starlion



Joined: 25 Sep 2012
Posts: 15

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starlion wrote:
How would you interpret your particular case from what has been written?
What is the question and who is the querent? Wink


As I understand, the SN in the rest of the houses can be addressed as difficulties, a trap that we can catch. Such as price issues in the 10’th in a property question as the example given by pankajdubey, or it may be a career setback if it is in the same house for a work/job question. but how do you interpret it when it comes in the 1st house? There it puts the querent in a disadvantage no matter the question..
Let’s assume a relationship question, where we look at the 1st and 7th houses, or a career question. will it immediately bend the answer to high percentage of a “no”? what do you do when the trap is in the querent own home?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pankajdubey



Joined: 17 Nov 2006
Posts: 941
Location: Delhi

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starlion wrote:
Starlion wrote:
How would you interpret your particular case from what has been written?
What is the question and who is the querent? Wink


As I understand, the SN in the rest of the houses can be addressed as difficulties, a trap that we can catch. Such as price issues in the 10’th in a property question as the example given by pankajdubey, or it may be a career setback if it is in the same house for a work/job question. but how do you interpret it when it comes in the 1st house? There it puts the querent in a disadvantage no matter the question..
Let’s assume a relationship question, where we look at the 1st and 7th houses, or a career question. will it immediately bend the answer to high percentage of a “no”? what do you do when the trap is in the querent own home?


If you have as partial a conscience as I have, I would rather have SN in ascendant Very Happy
or in all probability SN WILL be in the ascendant. Laughing
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Andrew Bevan



Joined: 20 Dec 2005
Posts: 4603
Location: Oslo, Norway

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My guest today had Saturn conjunct the South Node in Virgo on the IC. The person has recently taken over Norway's leading astronomical observatory over several decades for restoration and preservation. No one else wanted it. The native has Moon's North Node in Pisces on the MC and runs a multicultural teaching center. There is the opportunity to preserve a national treasure and probably build a teaching center in its place.

So positive things that are in ruins can be picked up and restored in the place of the South Node, which reminds me of the recent conjunction of Saturn and the South Node in Virgo, where the mummy of Tutankhamun was put on public exhibition. The mummy was of such an ancient past that there was fear that but to breath on it would turn it to dust...

The North Nodes are food, proteins, nourishment, learning, while the South Nodes are waste, leftovers, carbohydrates and exhaust. The Moon's Nodes are the 'Snakes and ladders' of the zodiac. The South Node can take you for a slide, but at the North Node things add(er) up. This last thing I should probably 'add' regarding today's client was that the person had a bad back from falling and sliding down the stairs.


_________________
http://www.astronor.com
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Starlion



Joined: 25 Sep 2012
Posts: 15

Posted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For example, the querent asks “will we have a relationship”, and you see the significators of the 1’st and 7’th with good aspects to each other, but the SN is in the 1st. how do you interpret that?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
pankajdubey



Joined: 17 Nov 2006
Posts: 941
Location: Delhi

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Starlion wrote:
For example, the querent asks “will we have a relationship”, and you see the significators of the 1’st and 7’th with good aspects to each other, but the SN is in the 1st. how do you interpret that?


Finally ! Finally !! Really !!! OMG !!!!
I managed to fool the girl Smile
or Did I Confused
or
Was I ??? crying

Keep the nodes away from 1-7 axis in a relationship question.
It could be a past life payback time- if you believe in that.

or

Infatuation for the modern mind.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Starlion



Joined: 25 Sep 2012
Posts: 15

Posted: Mon Oct 08, 2012 7:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

pankajdubey wrote:
Starlion wrote:
For example, the querent asks “will we have a relationship”, and you see the significators of the 1’st and 7’th with good aspects to each other, but the SN is in the 1st. how do you interpret that?


Finally ! Finally !! Really !!! OMG !!!!
I managed to fool the girl Smile
or Did I Confused
or
Was I ??? crying

Keep the nodes away from 1-7 axis in a relationship question.
It could be a past life payback time- if you believe in that.

or

Infatuation for the modern mind.


Thanks!! Thumbs up
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
. Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

       
Contact Deborah Houlding  | terms and conditions  
All rights on all text and images reserved. Reproduction by any means is not permitted without the express
agreement of Deborah Houlding or in the case of articles by guest astrologers, the copyright owner indictated