If this puts an unwelcome or unwanted damper on things, just ignore it, but you asked about warning signals, which are pretty strong I think, so I thought I'd weigh in.
Carol,

Sorry for the late response, didn't get a chance to get to Skysript for the past few days. I do thank you for your two cents, and will be all the more careful. The lease is actually month to month, so there's no 3 month tie-in. There are quite a few warning signals that you mention. I will take another look at the horary. But I'm curious. would those warning signals apply equally (or thereabouts) if the tenant is represented by the 7th?

Thanks again.
- Taurus7

would those warning signals apply equally (or thereabouts) if the tenant is represented by the 7th?
Taurus7,

I'd say basically yes because that big one, Mars Opposed Saturn, still applies along with their nonreception of each other, as though there's just something about the tenant/7th/Mars that is going to have a real hard time working out with the rental place/4th/Saturn. It looks like Mars also opposes Asc./you, which of course doesn't seem to be a good omen either.

Plus, I'm also a little leery of Mars/tenant being in his own weak 12th, even though from another point of view it might make sense being in the radical 6th (established tenant).

And even though Moon makes that seemingly positive sextile to Saturn/4th, Moon in Saturn's detriment also seems to suggest there's something about the whole situation (chart activity/Moon) that's to the detriment of the rental place.

I'm so curious now what's really going to happen with this tenant, even though I may end up with egg all over my face :lol:

Moon's besieged in this chart, which is another big red flag. Besiegement - last separating aspect from a malefic, next applying aspect to a malefic.

It doesn't look like it'll end well.

Olivia wrote:Moon's besieged in this chart, which is another big red flag. Besiegement - last separating aspect from a malefic, next applying aspect to a malefic.

It doesn't look like it'll end well.
That's interesting. I didn't know besiegement involved other aspects besides conjunctions. Good to know. Thanks!

Hi All,
I have an update on the studio/tenant situation.

He's been there for almost 2 months, paying rent on time; no loud parties, no issues at a personal level at all. EXCEPT this one thing.

He informed us that he's been seeing a lot of mouse droppings around the studio. We live in the woods, lots of trees, so that's understandable. We gave him some mouse traps and thought that would solve the situation but he said he that the droppings haven't stopped and if we didn't take more serious action, he would have to consider leaving. At which point, we called an exterminator who concurred with his conclusion and said there had been mice living there for a long time (we always lived upstairs, the studio is in the ground floor). It appears that the mouse situation is relatively more under control, but it's hard to say that they won't come back because they can get through the smallest holes.

This would appear to me to be the opposition between the tenant and the studio that everyone pointed out. BUt we tried to fix the problem. Question is, what happens after the opposition? Will he stay?

So does anyone see mice in this chart? Not sure if he will stay under these circumstances...because I doubt we can guarantee that there will never be mice again. It's the woods...

To be honest, it is highly likely for mice to be in a house anywhere whether it is in the city or in the country. You should tell him he better watch out for the spiders too!

I wouldn't jump the gun and say this was the opposition manifesting unless he just ups and leaves.

Good luck anyway, he sounds a bit sensitive.

To be honest, it is highly likely for mice to be in a house anywhere whether it is in the city or in the country. You should tell him he better watch out for the spiders too!
Ha Ha!! I have to agree with you! I have given him so many freebies (free wi-fi, free washer/dryer facilities, non-intrusive landlords, all utilities included, complete driveway all to himself so he doesn't have to shuffle cars with us, no restrictions on guests except to keep it quiet after 10 PM) and all for a really great rental rate that you wouldn't dream of finding in our neighbourhood (or anywhere else, for that matter) - even spent $200 on the exterminator to appease him. My guess is I could easily rent it out for an additional $100 minimum now that it's been re-painted and re-carpeted.
Yes, he is being rather over-sensitive!! He can up and leave for all I care at this point; we've done enough for him.
Thanks for your feedback. :D

Thanks so much for the interesting update. I can't help wondering if there's really something else going on with him besides the dubious mice complaints...Please be sure to keep us posted! :)

horary from france

hi, I did this chart as an exercise and I found it quite clear
almuten of one (you)= saturn
almuten of 4 (the subject)=saturn
when the querent and quesited are represented by the same planet, look at the state of that planet= saturn is retrograde but in exaltation so the answer would be yes with a delay
I use the method of Denis Laboure from France who uses the almuten of houses instead of rulers
All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The Buddha
http://astrociel.eu/

Clemence, thank you for your analysis :)
I can't help wondering if there's really something else going on with him besides the dubious mice complaints...Please be sure to keep us posted!
OK, update number 2. This is a good one!!

Saturday night I received a text from our tenant informing me that a friend of his will be staying him for a bit and can we please inform him when her luggage arrives. Right out of the blue!! On further questioning, I found out that this "friend" (girl friend seems more like it) doesn't know anyone else, is looking for a job, and he told her she could stay with him until such time that she finds a job - so we're talking weeks (minimum) if not months (the economy isn't that great and not that easy to find a job!! And once she has a job, she will need to find a place, which takes more time). All this was not discussed with us and as per our agreement we had said that overnight guests are OK as long as they don't "move" in.

I agreed to having her stay but informed him that if it goes over a month, then the rent will go up because the studio was intended for a single person, not a couple, and I can't offer him free laundry facilities anymore since electric is very expensive, and he should have discussed this with us before coming to this arrangement with her. To which he replied nicely, and said "no hard feelings" but he had given her his word, and if it went over a month, he would give 4 weeks notice and vacate the apartment.

I don't know this girl. I don't know how long it will take for her to get a job. I don't know anything, and she's moving in downstairs with him.

So I don't think this whole situation is heading in the right direction, and I'm wondering if this might be the Mars opposition to the ASC? But then, Mars was also opposing the 4rth house ruler (studio), so not sure if that would be included in this? The opposition was taking place in 5 untis of time. I know many of you had said in this thread that you expected this to be a short term arrangement, and I think that is where it is heading.

Any thoughts?
- Taurus7 -

...he should have discussed this with us before coming to this arrangement with her. To which he replied nicely, and said "no hard feelings" but he had given her his word, and if it went over a month, he would give 4 weeks notice and vacate the apartment.
"given her his word"?? As if he's some kind of upstanding guy?? GIve me a break! All that says to me is he (or they) had the whole thing planned beforehand, apparently without regard to you or your rules/conditions you had clearly spelled out.

I also wouldn't be surprised if all that had something to do with why he made such a big deal out of the mouse droppings, trying to put you on the defense while he took the offense, threatening to move out, etc.. It just seems a bit manipulative (besides dishonest) to me, perhaps related to Mars having just left the square with Pluto in Capricorn, Mars' exaltation.
So I don't think this whole situation is heading in the right direction, and I'm wondering if this might be the Mars opposition to the ASC? But then, Mars was also opposing the 4rth house ruler (studio), so not sure if that would be included in this?
Anyway you look at it at this point, this guy/Mars/7th/tenant/adversary just seems like bad news for both you/Asc. and your apartment/Saturn, and my guess is that things could easily get worse, perhaps a manifestation of Lilly's rule about peregrine planets on angles representing thieves/bad character (Jupiter/6th/tenant peregrine and exactly on the 7th cusp).

BTW, thanks again for the great updates!

Clinton Soule wrote:
And yes the 6th is tenants, co-workers, employees, servants, slaves, protariets, etc. In principle most Landlords try to get a tenant who typically pays 25% to 33% of their monthly income in rent; at least that's what real estate tycoons Lowry and Nickerson teach in the USA.; in other words tenants are actually indirectly employees in a sense of the Landlord.

Clinton Garrett Soule
This appears to be a convincing argument to assign tenants to House number 6.
Regards

Morpheus

https://horusastropalmist.wordpress.com/