Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Horary for discussion- Will this be a good trip?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic :: View next topic  
elka

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I now see that radical venus/end of matter/9th/via combusta needed to be expanded to get more detail about why it was not a good trip and to do that the chart needed to be turned. I am sorry to hear of your loss virgo24 but thank you for sharing and clarifying. x
hervaro

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Indeed, thank you Rhona (and Deb) for giving us this opportunity to see astrology work, but which was a distress and loss for you and your family.

My condoléances,

Herman

http://www.hervaro.be
Virgo24

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Handn.
With a stellium in Virgo & ruled by Sat, I see everything as a learning experience and have test everything. I drew up the chart not only because I felt unsettled but also to "test" horary. I was blown away at how powerful even the very basic significators were, in what appeared to be a rather simplistic question - & how accurately they played out. This is what drove me to share it – and perhaps because again I was testing out the theory with "strangers"

Quote:
It's interesting to me that Mercury (the hour ruler) was retrograde at 9 degrees Virgo at the time of the question and had returned, this time direct, almost to the same place on the 18th of September - the planned departure date.

Good observation about Mer being "almost" back to the same position – I checked to see when it was exact - it was to, within the hour, we received the 1st phone call alerting us to the change in my mother-in-law's condition. Astrology never ceases to amaze me!

Also because
MingWei
Quote:
retrograde mercury .He is closed to the Sun the 2nd house of her husband. Mercury Combusted ,received or been under a power or help form the Sun the authority, leader, parents .Jupiter placed well and strong at Aries 0 degree in her second house and her husband 8th house, all of that refer to Money ,Own or Other's .

Intersting because we did receive a small inheritance from his mother

Many thanks to Deb for adding more appropiate signification to the outcome and showing the cmplex layers held within it- I think the turning of the chart was highly illuminating.
R
PS I have not been offended by anyone's comments, I have found it a very positive experience
sun_flower

Posted: Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Virgo24 is Rhona?

I am very sorry for that bad news~

Let's back to horary.

It seems I made a mistake thinking Saturn in 9th house but he in 8th house truly , however his depositor Venus was in 9th house well so that the trip was success.

Venus also was the ruler of 4th house which indicated his mother placed in the 6th disease house (from 4th husband's 10th ) and separating conjucts with Mars! (the 8th death house from 4th) .His Mother got uncomfortable before your trip, please add all the information together (4th Mother-in -Law +6th disease+8th death +separating conjuction)

Above all is to be wise after the even and feel sorry one more time.
Edith

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As usual it is so easy to be wise in hindsight but in my defence I did make a list of my observations before looking at all the other posts (haven't been on skyscript for a while), and one of the things that hit me straight away was the South Node on the Descendant.

I would have interpreted that as a loss to do with the husband or destination. In a different scenario something could have gone seriously wrong with or at the destination, such as say as the plane landing in North Japan just 10 minutes after the tsunami or all flights to the destiation being cancelled half an hour before departure. Also your husband could have taken ill maybe.

In my admittedly limited experience the nodes close to the horizon seem to make a major statement, natal or in horary.

If you include the outers then Pluto on the ASC would have reinforced the theme of something heavy going on.

What I found so interesting in this chart was that initially it looked like quite a benign and attractive proposition; only a closer look unearthed the more difficult stuff.

Rhona, all the best to your family.
Virgo24

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edith wrote:
one of the things that hit me straight away was the South Node on the Descendant.

I agree about the nodes - interestingly I looked at it the opposite way round, perhaps because I was the querant, looking at the North Node on the Asc as being some sort of "gain" which taken with its cjn with Pluto (death) turn out to be accurate - easy to predict in retrospect. With the benefit hindsight there was so much symbolism held within the chart but its obviously difficult to be so specific beforehand.
R
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: