Hi Clinton,

Seems like the most promising indicator in the whole situation is, as you mentioned earlier, the trine from Moon/querent to Mars/5th/father's goods and estate.

Also, Moon, although fallen in Scorpio, is well received by Mars. So whatever there is to be gotten, looks like he might be in a pretty good position in spite of all the other negatives. Maybe Mars being cadent might lessen things (in addition to Saturn on 4th), but Mars in its triplicity might also help somewhat.

And although Mars' eventual conjunction with Uranus might represent some unpredictable complication, it's not within Mars' orb (7 degrees), so that might be a "preventative" to some degree. Then again, Uranus could represent an unexpected pleasant surprise too.

So just a few guesses as I haven't had much experience with inheritance questions.

Querent is Sun exalted in Aries in house 9

Querent has essential dignity, placed in a cadent, but good house.
Querent has good intentions.
9th house is 6th from the 4th. Perhaps this shows querent's focus on father's ill health.
Sun in Aries is ruled by Mars, Mars rules radical 5th, which is 2nd from the 4th= father inheritance.
Querent is interested in the inheritance.

Querent's co significator is Moon in Scorpio in 4th.
Moon is in her fall, but the Moon has shared triplicity in water signs.
So, the Moon has mixed dignity. Also being in Via Combusta,
this combination shows that the emotions are heightened, and perhaps querent is emotionally unstable/worried/having difficulty.
The Moon is accidentally dignified in 4th, giving the Moon 'power to act'.
What is Moon focused on? Moon in 4th, focused on the father.
Moon in scorpio ruled by Mars, querent is once again focused on inheritance.
Perhaps the Moon being in fall shows some guilt felt by querent in the concern over the inheritance.

Father is Venus in aquarius on cusp of radical 8th. Venus approaching 8th house cusp indicates father moving toward death.
Further testimony of death is the ruler of the 8th, Saturn, on the 4th cusp = death approaches father.
Additional testimony comes from the mutual reception between Father (venus) and Death (Saturn)

Inheritance from father is 2nd from the 4th, radical 5th, ruled by Mars in pisces in 9th.
Mars has dignity in Pisces because Mars is one of the triplicity rulers of water signs.
Mars is in the radical 9th, which is the turned 6th from the father, so some of the inheritance is being used up by his illness.
Mars in Pisces is neither extremely powerful, nor weak, so, there should be 'some money' to inherit.

Will the querent inherit money?
The Moon is the fastest planet in the horoscope, and her first aspect is to Mars, the inheritance.
The Moon has power to act being in an angular house.
The Moon and Mars have mutual reception.
This will occur in an increment of 20, the degrees between Moon and Mars.
Most likely 20 months since father is currently alive and 20 days seems too soon. 20 months is Fall of 2012.

Please note: the 8th house does indicate 'inheritance', but not specifically as asked by the querent.
If someone asks "Will I ever inherit money", then we will look to the 8th.
However, when a querent names a person, in this case the father, we always look to the 2nd house from the person named.
Spouse's money is 8th
Brother's money is 4th
Friend's money is 12th.
Father's money is 5th.

If the querent has specifically said 'my father's land' then we would
take a look at radical 7th, which is 4th (land) from the 4th (father)

But in this case, it was just the father's inheritance, so we take the 5th house, 2nd (money belonging to) 4th (father)

Plus, the Sun and Moon, co significators of querent, both being in signs ruled by Mars, gives further testimony to the 5th house being the quesited.

Please let us know how this unfolds.

BM (BlueMoon)

Carol said:
Also, Moon, although fallen in Scorpio, is well received by Mars. So whatever there is to be gotten, looks like he might be in a pretty good position in spite of all the other negatives. Maybe Mars being cadent might lessen things (in addition to Saturn on 4th), but Mars in its triplicity might also help somewhat.
Yes Carol the Moon trine may be a salvation point in this horary, what is trully baffling me is the squ from the Via Combusta Moon to Venus, lord of the 4th, the father and inheritance matter.

The querant has stated he and the father have been at odds most of thier life. So I'm wondering that the Moon representing the querant and squ the lord of the fourth is stating a rescent struggle between the two(querant & Father) and that is why the querant may have asked the question when they did.

That Moon squ seems contradictory in this matter.

I was viewing John Gadbury's data on inheritance horarys and nothing fits. Lilly however, as usual, hits upon a few things in his inheritance section, 4th house matters.

Clinton Garrett Soule

The wise ones know true experts realize how little they know

Hopefully not using entirely mercenary reasons, you could look up an election for a good time for the querent to make some sort of reconciliation with his father - that might help.

BlueMoon said:
If the querent has specifically said 'my father's land' then we would
take a look at radical 7th, which is 4th (land) from the 4th (father)

But in this case, it was just the father's inheritance, so we take the 5th house, 2nd (money belonging to) 4th (father)
You mean the Land or Home might not nessasarily be in the querant's inheritance?

Then Blue Moon if I understand you correctly, with Saturn Rx, and lord of the 4th of the horary's 4th(7H), representing the father's land or house, since Saturn is in the actual 3rd yet cjt. the 4th, there is most likely some difficult problems regarding the home as part of the inheritance from the father?

Luckily in this horary, Mercury(according to Lilly the querant's 2nd) is sextiling Venus(lord of Father), that takes some of the sting out of the via combusta Moon in Scorpio squ Venus in Aqu.

Clinton Garrett Soule

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?cid= ... &fix=1&ast

Olivia said:
you could look up an election for a good time for the querent to make some sort of reconciliation with his father - that might help.
Thanks Olivia, I was thinking of asking him to do something simular when the transiting Venus trines the horary's Saturn.

Lilly claims on this issue, that 'if a bad planet is in the 4th, ...when Venus or Jupiter sextiles or applys in trine to that planet, that one can remedy things with the father when the aspects are better'.

As Saturn is going to rectrograde back into the 4th, it will be awhile before Venus will eventually trine or sextile Saturn again.

Clinton Garrett Soule

The wise ones know true experts realize how little they know