Where is the company's money?

Appreciate insight on this one.
Querent's business does large-scale billing with very large amounts of data. In the last few months, the total amount billed does not equal total amount reimbursed through various contracts. Querent is puzzled why this is the case.

She inquires where the source of this error is...internal computer calculation errors? Or companies failing to fully pay the amount? It's not as simple as just looking at the bills, because it's a multi-step reimbursement process through multiple companies.

Obviously items that jump out = POF conj SN. Ruler 6th conjunct NN. Mars combust Sun. Chart ruler appears with strength and sextile Jup. Business just turned Rx. Last moon aspect in sign will be conjunct Ur. Mars as ruler of 12th combust Sun signifying hidden condition on two levels, and the ruler conjunction of 4th and 12th in 10th.

Perhaps the question could be phrased better but point is to isolate where the error lies and to then focus in on that.

Feb 05 2011 12:23pm MST +7 33N49 111W55

Hi,

I have a theory based on the chart, but please keep in mind it is only a theory.

This might be the result of an embezzlement by a company employee, one of the managers or one in a position of power.

Jupiter lord 11th signifies the querent's business' income. It just recently moved out of its domicile and lost essential dignity, which might suggest a reduction. Jupiter also gets an adverse aspect (square) from Venus in Capricorn (Jupiter's fall) in the 8th of money owed to the querent, meaning Venus and Jupiter harm each other (Jupiter is Venus' detriment). Venus is cnj the North Node (fateful and expansive). Venus rules the 6th hous of employees and (by interception) the 12th of hidden enemies.
Moon disposits the Pof. It is in the 11th of income from business, so co-signifies it. Moon just separated from Saturn's Antiscia. Saturn, lord 9th and 10th (business and management) , is on the cusp of the 6th of employees, again, and rx. This antiscia-connection (hidden conjunction) suggests a hidden or secret past contact by Moon and Saturn.
Mars Lord 12th of hidden enemies and secrets and co-ruler the 6th of employees (by interception - again hidden matters) is peregrin but cazimi in the 10th, which might point to a theif being very much protected by "sitting in the king's bosom" (the boss's favorite employee) and who acts in full secrecy.
The last one to have aspected Jupiter is Mercury (by sextile), lord of the 1st , 2nd and 5th houses. This might point to the querent's close assistant, secretary, child employed in the business or someone similar (whose job has something to do with Mercury in Aquarius in the 9th - international internet communications maybe?) , who was the last to have had been in contact with the money.

Just a theory. :???:

Hello Videohero

I'm wondering what you make of the meaning of the Considerations Before Judgement on this chart.... the early degree rising, and the Void of Course Moon?

Obviously they're just Considerations, not necessarily impediments, although they must be saying something here since there are two involving the important significators?

Regards

H.

Hi Handn - I know what you are saying, but I still like to provide concrete answers. To me, many considerations of judgement can turn into cop-outs and excuses, and in my experience most cases of early/late degree can still be given a solid answer besides 'too early to tell' and so on. Also I've found outer planets to be very instructive with Horary, so while tradition gives VOC, the eventual conjunction to Ur is hard to ignore as it occurs at end of zodiac. 'The matter staying the same' is not really an option as investigation will be undertaken by the company and an answer will be found in one direction.

Hi AquaStella - Thank you for your thorough input and I see your point about the moon-sat antiscia separation, and the 6th/12th ruler cazimi. I'm not sure about co-workers/management being involved but it is something to consider, I will investigate further.

Oh I completely agree, that's why I talked about them not being impediments necessarily and asked what you make of their meaning.

As well as the early Asc, the Moon's not within orb of Uranus yet (unless you're using wider orbs than I am) and only if you use 10 degrees would the Moon be within its separating sextile with Pluto. Other than those two the Moon is unaspected so I'd read it as in a kind of limbo state at least, but then I subscribe to the idea that the Moon plays a large part in signifying the flow of events and has special import in locating missing things.

So if you read it as the Moon heading towards a conjunction with Uranus, what meaning are you drawing from that?

Regards

H.

Right, agreed handn. A lot of nothing in the immediate moon travel. I'm not using any orbs, just noting what the Moon has left to hit in its Pisces travel. Perhaps there is something yet to discover about the entire situation that no one has considered yet, a non-dualistic option, between the early Asc degree and the late Pisces Moon-Ur conjunction. Something clearly is amiss with the hidden facets of the 12th ruler cazimi and POF on SN.

Result: There was a fundamental flaw in the industrial-strength computer billing and reimbursement program. Upon detailed manual investigation, input fields were not being auto-populated properly and were also being automatically erroneously calculated. Thus billings were sent out that were less than the full amount actually due. The company has been able to identify large amounts of money due to them and hopes to recover a large portion of it in time, though the process is quite complicated.

Hi, everyone!

I'll probably sound very stupid here :) but I'm puzzled by this chart! It has two wheels in it: videohero says that Mars is combust in Scorpio (the inner wheel) but I notice some of consider the moon to be placed inside the 11th (the outer weheel).

And another thing in regard to your update, videohero - does this mean that the possibility of a human error has been completely eliminated?

Thank you for the update and this example chart in any case! ;-)
Cheers,

aglaya!