Where is the silver coin

I cast this chart when I realized a very valuable investment silver coin was missing. I am ruled by Mercury and the coin is ruled by the Moon, which also rules silver. The two significators are not in any aspect, but the Moon is in my first house, which I hope means the coin is somewhere near me, perhaps near some books or papers. (I last had the coin in a room I use as my office).

However, I'm concerned that the ruler of the 4th, the Sun, is in its detriment and that Mercury will not affect a conjunction to the Sun before it leaves Aquarius. On the other hand, the Moon will trine the Sun.

I am truly heartsick over the loss of the coin... [

URL=http://img545.imageshack.us/i/astro2at5 ... thesi.gif/]
[/URL]

[/img][/list]

Horoscope enlarged

http://img19.imageshack.us/i/astro2at50 ... thesi.gif/

see if this works to enlarge the image. Otherwise, the chart has 11 Gemini rising. The Moon, ruler of the second, is at 23 Gemini n the first house.

Mercury, my significator, is at 15 Aquarius in the ninth house. The Moon is applying to trine of the Sun in the 10th house. Venus (which I think is the co-ruler of money and especially luxury items) is in the eighth house in mutual reception with Saturn in the fifth. However, Pluto is in the seventh house along with the north node. I sincerely hope this coin was not stolen, but I've looked everywhere and don't recall moving the coin from its original place in the home.

Thanks, now I can see the chart.
I think you will find the coin because the Moon and the sun are both angular and the Moon is applying by trine to the Sun, that is good. The last aspect of the Moon was the trine to Mars, so maybe you were in a hurry or very busy and that is why the coin is lost?
With the lord of the 2nd in the ascendant, it is obvious that the coin is still in your possession. The 4th house signifies the place of the lost object and the ruler here is the Sun in Aquarius in the 10th. That points to your office or working space.According to Lilly CA.p. 99 Aquarius signifies: the roofs, eaves or upper parts of the house. The sign on the 4th in a fire sign brings in heat as for instance a radiator. The Moon in Gemini signifies walls, plastering, chests, high places, CA. p. 94 and it is a double bodied sign, and the Sun is between 2 planets: this seems to indicate that the coin is between something, perhaps on a shelf, above or near heat or even near a window, placed in something of a Neptunian/Martian kind of book or something like that?
I hope this makes some sense to you!
www.astrologiepraktijk.nl

Ruler of 2nd, Moon represent coin is in angular house. Ruler in angular house means the lost object is where it ought to be: nearby, quick and easy to find. Ruler in mutable sign indicating the item is inside something: box, envelope, pocket , drawer, cupboard, bag, suitcase, container or under or between something. Humane sign Gemini indicate that it will be found in a place frequented by people such as home not outside. It can be in an upstairs bedroom, stairway, study, chest, desk, briefcase, luggage, a room where books are kept, bookshelves, a place where reading or studying is done, a drawer where you keeps pens and pencils and office supplies, filing cabinet, place where important papers or records are kept (i.e. birth certificates, contracts, cancelled checks, legal documents, etc.), an area near the computer, telephone or radio.
Ruler in 1st house means it is where you put it. Look at place where you spends the most time, also the entry hall, front porch, front door and windows of a house. Look in your wearing things also.
Direction: east
Near colour: white, yellow

POf is in Li in 5 house. Look in a music room, dressing room, upper level room, cabinets, dressing table, wardrobe, luxurious furniture (especially cushioned), jewelry box or make-up box, top drawers of a chest, top piece of furniture, room where you may find objects of fine art, linen closet, on a shelf or among your partner?s belongings, under a bed, or with hobby supplies.
When POF is in 5 house, as in this chart a child may have put it somewhere or know where it is or in some way your child will be involved in finding item. Look in a child's room or any place of pleasure or enjoyment. Look near the heating system, fireplace or hearth in the home. Look at places near a watch.

Direction: North by West
Near colour:blue, white
Greetings,
Goca
http://www.astrosport07.webs.com
http://fensi88.livejournal.com/

Hi,

The last one Moon aspected was Mars lord H6 and co-ruler of H11 in the 10th. Maybe a coworker, subordinate or friend from work found it, or maybe even a so called "servant". It will be returned in less than a week, as Moon applies to trine Sun in less than a degree from the angles. It could be somewhere high on a shelf near a window, or inside a pocket, drawer or some other container.

Good luck.

Loss of coin

I do hope you're right! It was last in a credenza that is near a window. I don't have any children, but I'm wondering if "entertaiment" might be a possible substitute for that.

I can't imagine that it was stolen as nothing else was missing, but there was a person (a maintenance person) in my home checking on the heating (!) just about the time I placed the coin in the credenza. This person would have a key to my apartment, but it seems odd that he would have even noticed a coin in a credenza in the first place, and would have taken only that.

I have filed a police report just in case, but I will let you know how it turns out.

I found the coin!

I found the coin tonight at about 6:30 p.m. It was on top of the credenza, near a window, next to the television set inside of a manila envelope full of my tax documents! Thank you everyone who posted such insightful and accurate (and most of all, heartening) responses. As one poster predicted, "You will find the coin within a week."

I had spent literally hours looking and rifling through drawers and closets in every room. I even looked inside of a file folder... but the coin turned up quite unexpectedly, as everyone predicted: in the room I use as an office, with books and papers, and where I watch TV. The credenza is situated near a window, too.