IF the 4th is the end of the matter, then the moon in the 7th is thinking of the defendent? but is harmonious with the Prosecution? it is darn near a perfect trine to Venus. Also Saturn if it is Judge and Jury is in opposition to Mars, so that would seem to go with a guilty verdict?
Just thinking out loud here.
Granny

Other than in non-jury trials, I don't see that judge and verdict can both have the tenth. One needs to go elsewhere. Verdict and outcome could both be signified by the fourth without any problem.
Jury is doubtless given to the eleventh as representing those helping the judge; he does direct them.

granny_skot wrote:Also Saturn if it is Judge and Jury is in opposition to Mars, so that would seem to go with a guilty verdict?
Just thinking out loud here.
Granny

Agreed. If we take the 10th House as the "verdict" (the weight of authority appears to be in favour of this), then the verdict is signified by Saturn - opposing Jackson's Mars in the 9th. I don't see how this aspect can be good for Jackson. It would appear to indicate a guilty verdict, at least on some of the charges.

Can anyone find anything in this chart that appears to ameliorate his position?

Are we certain the trial did start at 9 am on 28th February?
I ask because the report of yesterday's trial events in today's New York Times clearly states that yesterday, Monday 21st March, the court proceedings were due to commence at 8:30 am, but were delayed because Jackson, having attended a hospital emergency room, arrived late at the courthouse.
An earlier time will flip the two significators.

yes, if you will note my notes on it you'll see I got the time from one of the news services inside reporting on it. updates every ten minutes.

Granny

Thanks. The 9 AM time is not at all kind to Jackson.

sorry...i don't follow. does that mean the posted chart is correct or not?

The chart is correct.

by the way, this mornings news said the DA was hoping that today they would find out that they could use past evidence against jackson, would one use a different chart for that or? where in the chart would one find the likely answer to this issue? the Judge is set today to say whether or not they can use the 1993 evidence against jackson...

Granny

granny_skot wrote:The chart is correct.

by the way, this mornings news said the DA was hoping that today they would find out that they could use past evidence against jackson, would one use a different chart for that or? where in the chart would one find the likely answer to this issue? the Judge is set today to say whether or not they can use the 1993 evidence against jackson...

Granny

No I wouldnt use a new chart. It's still the same trial.

However I suppose if you were that interested in the question, you could draw up a chart for the time the application to admit the evidence was heard (it might have been a pre-trial application). The answer should be in that.

I think it would be hard to get the answer from the trial chart, but I suppose you could look at the 2nd house and 2nd house ruler (prosecution's evidence). I'm not sure if it's valid to look at transits to this trial chart. You could look at transits affecting the 2nd house/ 2nd house ruler..

Well the Judge ruled they could use the former evidence and call former defendents to testify, Judge definitely seems disposed against him. Also interestingly enough George Lopez testified yesterday, though I'm not certain it helped either side much.

I also found it interesting that jackson is claiming discrimination do to his ethnicity. Frankly I think he's facing predjudice do to the nature of the alleged crimes. however I wondered where in a chart one would find discrimination be it for ethnicity? culture? religious beliefs? etc? would it be in different parts of the chart and how would it be expressed? I think this is an interesting question.

Granny

I hate to say it, but "there goes Jackson's defence." If the jury sees 9 other complainants parade before it, giving lurid testimony about how Jackson molested them, the sheer cumulative force of that evidence will persuade the jury to convict. This latest development is not good at all for the defence.

I think I observed earlier in this thread that the Judge appeared to be ill-disposed towards Jackson, on the basis of that Mars/Saturn opposition.