T20, 2009

to day T20 match between pakistan and england will be played in uk.
i have done calcualtions on the basis of kp stellar system, and made prediction that England will win over pakistan, and in other match today south africa will win .

kp system of horary astrology is different from this forum, though i read all discussions here , i like this system also, but till date i dont find confidence to use this system for predicting boldly. if moderator of this group will not mind to give my predictions then i will be happy to give prediction with full analyses.
MAY YOU ALWAYS BE HAPPY-HEALTHY AND WEALTHY

As per kp stellar system the rule for victory is

check 6th cusp sub lord. if it is in the star of a planet who is significator of 6 or 10 or 11 houses then one will win.

then check 11th cusp sub lord
if 11th cusp sub lord is deposited in a star which is a significator of 6 or 10 or 11 then one will win

if 6 cusp favours or 11th cusp favours only then check with 12th cusp sub lord for opposition team.

if still confusion is there then finalise it with ascendant cusp sl signification.

the person who ask me question will pakistan win today , gives horary number 25 between 1 to 249.

these numbers have fixed zodical positions, other cusps are being calculated at the place of judgement.

no 25 represents 33-00 00 degrees.

i am in manchester, so i calculated for the co ordinates of manchester and find 6th cusp falls at 148 - 37 - 25.

this position comes under sun sign- sun star and mars sub.

now check significations of mars
mars is lord of 7 and 8 places in 12th cusp.

mars is 10-52 in aries. this area falls under domain of ketu ( node ).
ketu is in 4.

4th house is 10 for opposition. so pakistan will loose.

11th cusp sub lord is venus.
venus again is in star of ketu.
ketu in 4. defeat.

so opposition will win.

nagi
Last edited by bkhardeep on Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hi Nagi,

Although we usually welcome all types of predictive methods here, it would appear that your system is so different from anything people use on this forum that unfortunately it is unlikely to generate any discussion. For this reason perhaps it might be better for you to try and find another astrology forum where your system is practised and where there would be more scope for discussion?

Well done for getting your predictions correct!

Best wishes,
Ficina

i am in manchester till end of this month.

if some one is interested in organising a talk on kp system then i an willing to do that.

hs nagi