SusieN wrote:Hi PD

So - did you win??? I all ears...

Can you elucidate:
9th lord (Luck)-
Is your reference to L9, or is it to Jupiter - I'm a little confused here....
Hi SusieN,

Not a cent here :-cry

Actually there was not a single number of the nine that I matched.
On another separate ticket there were two correct numbers but there was no horary for that one :(

Exaltation of first lord(or the 8th) doesn't seem like a virtue. :???:

I have won more prizes when I didn't ask a horary .

PD :o

Oh vey..... :-T Sorry to hear!

This lottery business is tricky business.....

I've got a couple of lottery tickets out there......
Draw is Wednesday night and Saturday.

I'm really counting on my Jupiter return to bring home the bacon. :D

When I win something, I'll share the data with you.

So, now I'm officially joining the illustrious ranks of astrologers who win nothing with their elected picks. :,

Well, if you count a whole lot of zeros as a win - but alas, no other number in front of them........

But there is still hope - Saturday's draw.... :lol:

Hi Gem, PD and Andrew

Had another win from Saturday's night draw! Again, we had two numbers in the correct place and won a further $78. Over the years, we have always purchased tickets close to New and Full Moons and have found this produces results...not sure why..we had a really big win about 8 years ago so can testify to this as being one factor in many. I purchased this last winning ticket on Monday night at 5:10pm as it was as close to the New Moon as I could get...cashed in the winnings from the previous Saturday and purchased the next ticket out of that.

My transits are Mercury trine Mars and Venus square Saturn, which is in my natal 1st in Sag and rules my 2nd and 3rd houses. Am also going through Saturn square Saturn and Uranus square Saturn transits. It is curious that the win eight years ago was under Saturn opposition Saturn and Pluto conjunct Saturn transits so Saturn seems to be heavily involved each time. My father passed away at that time too.

Kind regards
Tracey

Congratulations Tracey and thanks for the tip.
I am looking for an ephemeris that has a new or full moon every week :lala

I have set up an automatic purchase and I will purchase a separate ticket on New and Full moon. I will call it a winning ticket if the money won is more than the money spent on playing a ticket or a group of games in that purchase.

PD

Tracey
Congrats and thanks for your reply :D
Curious indeed winning money under Satrun transits...
I'm wondering from your description that the Moon rules your 8th house?
I often come across money in public places. I have notes literally blown into me twice walking in the streets; I came upon a ten pound note the other day on a supermarket floor and so on. There were often so many people around me in such occasions but why me? The reason I asked about your tranasits is that in the charts of such moments I always seem to have transiting planets/angles/POF strongly aspecting my Mercury on the cusp of the 2nd house in close sextile with Venus who is conjunct POF in my natal chart. Interestingly Uranus or Moon is often on the cusp of the 2/8th houses in such charts.

Hi Gem

Yes, it is very curious winning money under Saturn transits, especially industrial strength ones with industrial strength aspects like Pluto/Saturn oppositions and squares! No one was more surprised than myself when it happened as my father had just died and then 9/11 occurred! It certainly confirmed the power of Pluto to me as I have it conjunct Mercury, Venus AND square Mars so no matter how much I want to view astrology through traditional eyes, I definitely struggle with letting Pluto concepts go by the wayside as I have seen it in action first hand.

I am so sorry, I misled you about the house cusps....I was quoting my chart from memory not having looked at it for a long time. I actually have Sag on the 2nd (and 1st), Gemini on the 8th. Saturn is in the 1st within 5 degrees of the 2nd and it also rules my 3rd and 4th houses -natally it is square the Sun. But the Moon is in Cancer in the 8th within 1 degree of the 9th. Jupiter was transiting the Moon on that very day and it was also transiting my partner's ascendant. TSaturn was also square my NSun in Virgo in the 11th! Mercury is in Leo but not in aspect to the Sun. Mercury and Venus are conjunct Regulus in the 10th. My POF is 29 Virgo.

It is funny you say that about finding money blowing around in the streets. That is exactly what happens to us and since studying metaphysically what it is that draws big wins to oneself, it is a "philosophy" of our family to be grateful for even the tiniest amounts of money since to refuse a gift no matter how small sends out the signal that you do not want or need anything - money is simply energy and the universe does not discriminate between 5c and 5 million. It also seems to be a cumulative effect of a combination of astrology and actually living out astrology rather than it being an intellectual concept. As a family we even pick up 5c pieces off the ground in the most unlikeliest of ways and in the most embarrassing of places. It makes for a very adventurous way of looking at life and of being conscious of what you do! We continue to do this to this day.

If you really want to understand the metaphysics of money I would thoroughly recommend Stuart Wilde's book "The Trick to Money is Having Some". I read this after the fact and we were doing exactly what he recommends so it's not just pie in the sky stuff. As you will discover in this book, money is whizzing past us all the time on a metaphysical level in the form of internet transactions, wire transfers, or whatever - it's just a matter of reaching in and grabbing some.

It's been a while since I have thought about the astrology of this win so am a bit rusty on the specifics.

Take care
Tracey