Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Will John McCain be elected as the next President?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Clinton Soule

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In reviewing this horary, I found on page 168 of 'Horary Astrology Plain & Simple, by Anthony Louis, that the New Moon, or as some authors say 'Lunation' destroys the Moon in a Cazimi influence; a detrimental debility.

Louis pointed out that a famous ancient astrologer, Ganivet in 1431 AD made a simular misreading about a Dean and his health and death.

But the Saturn on the Asc., and Merc retrograde definitely shows the astrologer was hampered in this McCain horary. And when Merc went direct I found it in this book.

So McCain will dissasterously loose the election and with his tenth unaspected he will not be in office by this horary.

Clinton Soule
kali

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Obama has spent $650 million since the convention; more than both candidates spent for the entire primary-and-election cycle in 2004. Unreal!
RC

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clinton Soule wrote:
In reviewing this horary, I found on page 168 of 'Horary Astrology Plain & Simple, by Anthony Louis, that the New Moon, or as some authors say 'Lunation' destroys the Moon in a Cazimi influence; a detrimental debility.

Louis pointed out that a famous ancient astrologer, Ganivet in 1431 AD made a simular misreading about a Dean and his health and death.

But the Saturn on the Asc., and Merc retrograde definitely shows the astrologer was hampered in this McCain horary. And when Merc went direct I found it in this book.

So McCain will dissasterously loose the election and with his tenth unaspected he will not be in office by this horary.

Clinton Soule

We'll know soon enough!

Razz

RC
Deb
Administrator

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Obama has spent $650 million since the convention; more than both candidates spent for the entire primary-and-election cycle in 2004. Unreal!

What does this have to do with astrology? Please don't use the forum for poltical canvassing. (This whole thread looks full of bias to me).
kali

Posted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 2:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deb wrote:
Quote:
Obama has spent $650 million since the convention; more than both candidates spent for the entire primary-and-election cycle in 2004.

What does this have to do with astrology? Please don't use the forum for poltical canvassing. (This whole thread looks full of bias to me).

My apologies.

Did take me back to my horary where Jupiter in Sag in 8th is trining Democrats ruler of the their significator in their 10th. Other people's money and resources has proved beneficial to Obama, could be one way to read that.

No matter who wins they will be my President and he will have my prayers for his success.
Clinton Soule

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In breif the Cazimi relationship of the Moon cjt. Sun is not a winning aspect for McCain. Like Ganivet in 1341 AD I missed the fact it was a New moon and typically that is dissasterous!

Also, as many on this topic stated, since McCain is the 7th, the tenth for McCain is the horary's 4th. And the ruler is both Rectrograde and unaspected: unaspected planets mean NO action.

McCain's 5th, the 11th, for elections shows action: as the New Moon represents dissaster or not good by many Ancients and contemporary writters such as Vivian E. Robson.

Clinton Soule
RC

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Clinton:

I'm done with these horaries.

Look at McCain's natal with the US birth chart:
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic.php?p=33443#33443

I don't see how he(McCain) can lose! I think its going to be the biggest upset in American politics! Uranus is in 10th for US birth chart this year.

RC
Gunhilde

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RC, I know you're desperate for McCain to win, but Uranus in the 10th would not, to me, represent the election of an old man whose policies differ only slightly from the 'norm' we've had for the past eight years. Uranus to me would represent, 'And now, for something completely different.'

Smile GH
RC

Posted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gunhilde wrote:
RC, I know you're desperate for McCain to win, but Uranus in the 10th would not, to me, represent the election of an old man whose policies differ only slightly from the 'norm' we've had for the past eight years. Uranus to me would represent, 'And now, for something completely different.'

Smile GH

Or...

An unexpected and unpredicted election!

RC

Seriously, I am looking at it objectively.
hiimnotcool

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

looks like Obama is the new President. i guess we'll see how it works out.
Gunhilde

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank goodness for Uranus. Mythology turned on its head. Thumbs up
RC

Posted: Wed Nov 05, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Interesting that Uranus is in US's 10th house, conjoining its Saturn, natural ruler of 10th and Obama's rising sign ruler is Uranus! And he's our 1st black president! A 1st in US history. All fits with Uranus there.

Although I was pulling for McCain, I'm hoping for the best with BO.

Interesting too, that all these horaries were correct . No matter how we tried to bend it for McCain, it always showed a BO win.

RC
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: