Another consulting firm w/ referral and interview guarantee

Hi Team, I wanted to post one additional work/ career chart as I submitted my revised CV and waiting on Bain. Another option I have is to apply back to BCG. I wasn't originally considering the consulting stream at all but as I am strongly looking to leave my firm, I would be open to apply back if I knew I had a strong chance of securing an offer. the question I'm asking if can I secure an offer at bcg. the reason why I'm asking in advance of applying is because I have a referral that guarantees me an interview so its basically just passing both rounds- which is so much work to prep its unbelievable :( :(.

im repped by both mercury and the moon, the firm is saturn (such an accurate description, cold, reserved, restricted, strict) and my interviewer would be jupiter.

so mainly, no connection with my main signifiers so that isn't a positive although the moon and saturn are approaching an upcoming sextile. the moon, myself, has no essential dignity, so it is peregrine, which I wonder if this is representative of my ongoing unhappiness in my current career.

on the other hand I'm mercury sitting in domicile and quite comfortable technically. this is conflicting information and doesn't make the most sense. i know personally how unhappy I am with my ongoing employer, salary and the overall situation.

saturn, (fixed and angular quite slow over months) receives moon (cardinal and succedent so quite fast) by face, so light dignity and moon receives saturn by both term and fall, whom is technically in domicile but also retrograde. I wonder if receiving saturn by fall shows that I will go there and have a terrible time. the firm experience will be incredibly negative.

I think for me personally and candidly, this chart has far too many negative aspects for me to believe that this is an outcome that can work in my favour and I don't think its worth putting myself through the process. its rigorous and might very well be a waste of time.

I'm pretty confident in my outcome but I welcome any additional viewpoints and I definitely appreciating you taking the time.

Last edited by Wisdom Joy on Fri Jan 13, 2023 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Thank you!
WJ

Wisdom Joy wrote:I'm asking if can I secure an offer at bcg.
If your question is whether you'll get an offer and work for BCG, then I
have regrettably to consent with you.

The sextile of the Moon with Saturn constitutes no guarantee for the job,
because there is no mutual reception of the significators that could heal
the lack of the Moon's essential debility of Peregrination. To get the matter
done sextiles need essentially strong significators, and so the bad state of
the Moon is the reason why, in my opinion, the quoted discussion about
the Retrogradation of Saturn is another matter.

At any rate the risk that the sextile really fails seems to to be too great com-
pared to the efforts as to the application you mention above.

So it seems to be better, to come back to the referral perhaps later.

Thank you very much for the added context, shouldn't the moon applying to saturn and then going on to apply to the sun help me and being in the 11th house there may be some accidental dignity that I can work with?
Thank you!
WJ

Of course, I’m guaranteed an interview and i interviewed with them before and made it to final rounds so I can easily do that again. So basically my question is:

can/ will I get an offer from BCG? This is with my friend submitting my referral. I

talked to him last night and he definitely thinks its w good idea to apply back if i dont get Bain.

Tbh, I have two years of management consulting experience so I’m the perfect fit for the role. I’m not coming in as a junior either, post mba role where the salary and experience is valued.
Thank you!
WJ

Wisdom Joy wrote: shouldn't the moon applying to saturn and then going on to apply to the sun help me and being in the 11th house there may be some accidental dignity that I can work with?
The Sun is Lord of the 4th and thus he is no significator of the question. His
trine with the Moon (after her Sextile with Saturn, the potential firm) is more
a reassurance of my judgement above and it could be seen as a hint for you
to stay put (as to your present question, the BCG application) and prepare
your general career by doing some 'homework' (perfecting your application
material, for example, your fundamentals).

Your Moon is - as significator in this question because of her sextile with the
BCG significator Saturn - rather weak, but much in contrast to you, in
general, with Mercury in his own domicile in the 5th, the house of creativity!

Update: I'm going to be submitting my application in the upcoming month, likely closer to the new year. Waiting for my bonus in December and then I'm going to honestly try my best. I know the moon being peregrine doesn't help my chances but I'm confident about staying in consulting right now and there's only three firms that are better than my ongoing workplace.
Thank you!
WJ

Update: I'm pushing out my application date to the end of the year but very much pursuing consulting now that I've decided to stay in the industry for another year or so. Also, a lot has changed in the last month. More than anything my comfort with strategy and ops projects (similar to this org) and a heavy ongoing quant focus.
Thank you!
WJ

Just an update that my referral has now been submitted and my application is going in over the weekend to accompany the referral. BCG reached out to me last week saying that they received my application.

This chart is now over 6 months old, didn't foresee this timeline but we are progressing forward and this is now my number one option for my next step.

as I continue to mull over the chart, there is a reception by a beautiful trine and some light reception also by face and fall- not sure if they cancel each other out. its not lost on my also that as mercury my main signifier im strong also.

feeling really hopeful about this next step.
Thank you!
WJ

Update: I was invited for an interview so I'm officially on the next step BUT the interview is on hold given the recession and market conditions. Should be able to interview towards the middle of the year.
Thank you!
WJ