Bitcoin roared to a new all-time high on Wednesday's full Moon (October 20), but Ethereum fell a little short, for a case of intermarket bearish divergence. By Friday, Bitcoin had fallen below 60,000, a loss of over 10% in two days.

You would think that new all-time highs in stock indexes would signal that the economic future of the world looks great, that the outlook for companies and individuals is very rosy. However, with the Sun leaving the diplomatic and willing-to-compromise sign of Libra for the less diplomatic and more probing and demanding-of-action sign, Scorpio, there is still a fair amount of worry afloat. There may also be a resurrection of investigations into wrongdoings in the past by political leaders of the world, efforts by governments to have their tax collecting agencies intrude into personal bank accounts, as well as another round of urgency regarding debt, deficits, and new tax proposals. These behaviors all fall under the sign of Scorpio and its ruler, Pluto. It just so happens that the U.S. is entering its 248-year Pluto return too, so this nation is very likely to experience new attention on these issues this next month.

As investors, traders, and market analysts, why do we care about this? It is simple, if you are also a student of history and its correlation to geocosmic cycles. For one, we know that the final passage of the 45-year Saturn/Uranus exact waning square is approaching on December 24, just one week after Venus turns retrograde while in conjunction with Pluto. The history of this (and all) Saturn/Uranus quarter cycles illustrates a high frequency of economic and market downturns 1-3 years afterwards when both have been rising going into the aspect. In fact, every other instance (90 years apart) of the Saturn/Uranus waning square has coincided with the two worst depressions in U.S. history: (1930-31 and 1840). 2021-2022 is next in this 90-year cosmic phenomenon.

Secondly, as I write this year's annual Forecast book, I discovered a correlation of severe market and economic declines occurring within the first two years of the 20-year Jupiter/Saturn cycle, which commenced December 21, 2020. It is not that these types of shocks have to happen, for after all, they are caused by either natural events outside of our control to which we were not prepared, or by the implantation of extreme policies and poor judgement (the downside of Jupiter) that did not work out well.
Think September 11, 2001, and the dot com speculative bubble bust in the last instance, or the record-high inflation and interest rates the time before that, or the Bay of Pigs Cuban crisis before that, or World War II the time before that.

In addition, Jupiter will re-enter Pisces, December 29, 2021, through May 10, 2022. This is a combination that has historical correspondence to sharp and sudden reversals in a variety of financial markets, including Crude Oil and Silver. On a positive note, Jupiter will conjoin Neptune on April 12, 2022, in Pisces. This is a very charitable, compassionate combination which may bring people and leaders together in a large summit or conference, during which great visions may be shared, creating much excitement about the future. It's not all bad news or depressing news, but it is apt to bring forth big ideas that will then have the challenge of "making dreams come true." It will be a good time to believe in miracles and leave grievances behind, for at least one week. No one will want to hear negative warnings or depressing projections. It's more of a time for a love fest. It is interesting that it happens nearby to Easter. Young people especially appear to be in a party mood this spring season. Watch out Florida and seaside destinations. With this aspect of group bliss also comes the potential for carelessness, but I promised not to bring up warnings, so forget what I just wrote (unless you care about your health).

Shorter-term, the Sun in Scorpio will activate the Saturn/Uranus square October 30-November 5, followed by Mars doing the same November 10-17. These are not aspects of smooth sailing for financial markets or socio-political matters, as the Jupiter/Neptune conjunction is apt to be in April. However, they may energize markets that rally strongly under the wish for a safe harbor in moments of turbulence. If you are prepared you may be able to capitalize on these sudden changes and sharp market moves.

Ray Merriman's weekly column 2021-10-25
Blessings!

I feel combining Astrological Insight with the likes of Elliot Wave and Fib Ratios does put You in a Strong Position.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fECTXJpkXLk

Harry Dent has Bitcoin leading the Markets, and I see Jupiter crossing the Pluto Neptune Mid Point just now, and then on towards Pluto on the 27th Nov 2021.

Saturn direct stabilises, but then the BIG UNKNOWN .... Saturn square r.Uranus till about the 23rd Dec or so.

Either that carries the Markets just about till the 23rd Dec, or finally delivers the -VE it should have this Year.

Don't know ....

And then in early Jan Jupiter would engage with SD-ing r.Uranus, and the Longs might have survived.

t.Pluto moving towards USA's n.Pluto and some trouble showing up in Junk Bonds and the Russell 2000.

That runs till about the 21st Feb 2022.

H

This is my last post on this thread. There are better qualified astrologers who can talk about the bitcoin and the cryptocurrencies.
Thank you to all those who read it.

Schopenhauer, a German 18th century philosopher said:
"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

The world is at a junction. We need more courage, more transparency and more equality from the leaders of our world.
The West is a victim of its own management, management centered around money.
I hear the United States questioning why South American immigrants are knocking at the doors of their country. After years of supporting undemocratic governments and selling guns in the South, Americans are now faced with the results of their own policies.
The West cannot sell arms to Saudi Arabia without trampling on its own democratic values.

We have choices to make. Bitcoin is just the tip of the iceberg of a world where mega corporations decide where the priorities of the world are.
Nothing is normal when we saw the Dow Jones going up during the pandemics, when billions of workers were unemployed. Someone will have to pay the bill, but not in the current economic system. Future generations are now fragilized.

And for this, we will need people to get together and care for each other.
German pastor Martin Niemoller wrote this during WW2:
"When they came for the Communists
I said nothing
I was not a communist.
When they came looking for the syndicalists
I said nothing
I was not a syndicalist
When they came for the Jews
I said nothing
I was not a Jew.
When they came for the Catholics
I said nothing
I was not a Catholic.
Then they came to get me
And there was no one left to protest. "

Blessings,
Ouranos
Blessings!

jekolosfrom,

Maybe you can start a new thread for 2022.
I initially started this one because Bitcoin was born during a Saturn/Uranus opposition (shaking the foundations of the Stock Market) and it had reached the waning square in 2021-2022.
The next step is when Uranus enters Gemini trine Pluto in Aquarius sextile Saturn entering Aries. Mainstream recognition and a more free flowing access to digital currencies.

Best to you,
Ouranos
Blessings!

I tried to get my two boilers serviced today the manufactures had it on their system for several years but now the two boilers are owned by neighbours several doors down the Road nobody knows why I am claiming to be the owner of the two boilers as the system is now showing someone else owns them so it must be right & I am a conspiracy nut so no service for you.
Good luck with crypto. When the power goes off Cash will be king. No ATMs no debit card transactions .

(Paris) The Ethereum blockchain, the most important in the world of cryptocurrencies after that used for bitcoins, has succeeded in the technical change which should make it more efficient and less energy-consuming, according to the main players in the operation Thursday.
Laurent Barthelemy with Joseph Sotinel in London
France Media Agency
https://www.lapresse.ca/affaires/marche ... nnaies.php
--------------------------------
“And we have finalized! tweeted Vitalik Buterin, co-founder and tutelary figure of this blockchain, on Thursday morning. “All those who contributed to the success of the “Merge??? (merger, the technical name of the mutation, editor’s note) can feel very proud today???.

The "Merge" consists of changing the mode of validation of operations on the blockchain ("block chain") Ethereum, a huge tamper-proof computer ledger that serves as the basis for billions of dollars in operations.

Ether, the cryptocurrency directly linked to Ethereum, represents only around 20% of the total value of existing virtual currencies, second only to bitcoin (40%).

But Ethereum has a much wider scope of applications than its competitor, as it serves as a medium for multiple uses, such as the production of NFTs (digital certificates), games and applications.

The community behind this blockchain, led by Vitalik Buterin, has decided to move towards a less energy-consuming system. A risky operation, which has been compared by some to replacing a diesel engine with an electric motor on a moving vehicle, but which seems to have gone perfectly.

One after another, the major global cryptocurrency exchanges-Binance, Coinbase, Bitfinex, Bitpanda…. -who had suspended Ethereum-based exchanges during the operation announced that they were resuming operations, a sign of their confidence.

“No one has triggered an alert???
And the price of ether remained stable at midday, down slightly around 1595 euros for one ether.

"A priori everything went well, no one triggered an alert" in the small world of cryptocurrencies, which communicates in real time on social networks, explained to AFP Manuel Valente, of the French platform Coinhouse .

“Decentralized finance applications,??? which allow borrowing and lending cryptocurrencies and are the backbone of Ethereum, “work fine,??? he added.

The success of the operation confirms Ethereum in its central place alongside Bitcoin in the world of cryptocurrency and web3, this new era of a more decentralized internet based on the blockchain.

“Assuming that no major problems appear??? on the new Ethereum, “we can expect an increase in the activity of this blockchain???, Charlie Erith, director of the fund, told AFP. investment in cryptoassets ByteTree AM.

Charlie Erith expects ether's market share against bitcoin to grow "over the next few months and years" after a wait-and-see period.

The switch to a mode of operation much less expensive in electricity - a saving of 99% is expected - can only attract the attention of investors, "and can only defuse the hostility" of certain public authorities, he said. -he thinks.

"Ether's market share could reach 25% by the end of the year and 30% by the end of next year," confirmed Édouard Hindi, chief investment officer of Geneva-based fund Tyr Capital.

One of the things to watch in the coming weeks is the attitude of former Ethereum “miners???, former validators whose powerful computers are now useless, due to the change in the blockchain validation protocol.

A small minority of them have decided to continue working in the old way, de facto duplicating the “ledger??? on which all transactions are recorded from the outset.

This kind of schism has happened before in the cryptocurrency world. If such an event, still hypothetical, would not call into question the global credibility of the new Ethereum, it would weaken it in its quest to impose itself completely against all its emerging rivals.
Blessings!