Sunrise chart: What about Fortuna conjunct Moon

In his book 'Les multiples visages de la Lune' Alexander Ruperti in collaboration with Marief Cavaignac explores the symbolism of the Moon and its meanings in the horoscope.
From the Moon Phases to the Lunar Nodes, Latitude, Lunar progressions and the Lots involving the Moon.

Fortuna is also called the ASC of the Moon

On page 138, he says (free translation) that "At sunrise when the Sun is conjunct the ASC, it can help us discover the quality of a particular day. When the Sun rises, the Moon is on its own 'ASC' (conjunct with the Part of Fortune)... For this reason Fortuna conjunct the Moon at sunrise establishes the particular quality of all lunar activity during a given day."

At sunrise, the Moon is always conjunct the Part of Fortune. Of the Lots, he says that they reveal aspects of ourself brought to our consciousness.
Just looking at Fortuna at sunrise can give you a general 'feeling' on how your day will look like in terms of emotional reactions and activity. My own experience by following this is that they also are worth looking not only with the aspects it receives or make to your own natal chart but also with the other Parts in your chart. Also very important is to consider the relationship between the Sun and Moon (Moon Phase, aspects they make to the natal chart, Quadrant and so on but that would be another discussion here).
Another point to consider is the Moon prior aspect (as if you investigate what happened during the night!) and the following aspect the Moon will make after sunrise.

For example, Fortuna conjunct my Part of Death or Sickness at Sunrise showed up as a sensitive point for events of this nature in my life.
Blessings!