Ouranos wrote:They lived happily and had many children...
Thank you for the update ashwsh and bravo for your persistence!
Can you please follow up on what will happen May 11th when Mercury goes Retrograde? Just curious...

Best to you,
Ouranos
Hello Ouranos,

Around May 10/May 11, I got the confirmation from School 2 that my son's admission was done. The same school had earlier said that my child could not be admitted due to a lack of spots.
However, I still have no confirmation from daycare on the spot there. They will confirm in early July.

Regards
Ashwsh
Regards

Ashwsh,

Always nice to have some feedback from your questions.
Next in line
Mercury D June 4th Hopefully, this should unfreeze the transfer to school #2
Saturn R June 5th
JU R July 29th

I am starting to believe that School #1 is the 3rd from the 5th (radical 8th) ruled by Saturn squared by the Moon and School #2 is the 6th from the 5th (radical 11th) ruled by Jupiter which should be more positive by the rulership of Jupiter and the Moon sextiling the Sun-Jupiter in this house.

Best to you,
Ouranos
Blessings!

Update: while the admission to the school is done, I still have no confirmation from the daycare at the school if my son has a spot there. I am a bit worried about this as the entire process of moving him to another school will become redundant if he doesn't have a spot in the daycare.
The daycare was to let us know about 2 weeks ago, but I have heard nothing. I have followed up, but they said they are still working on it.
Hopefully something comes before July 29th (Jupiter RX)

Regards
Regards

Good News: we got the forms for admission to daycare today. Right before Jupiter Rx starts. So I’m quite relieved that we finally have the admission to the school and daycare resolved.

Thank you all for the help and support and matter!
Regards