Analyzing a future event chart as a horary

Do you ever analyze an event chart using horary rules / techniques?

Example: I've had a client recently who came to me with a future date, on which she is to receive a citizenship of a foreign country.

She asked 'what are the implications of this document, or admission, regarding my future', and she wanted me to analyze the date.

I've approached the chart using horary methods; L1 as representing her, L9 as representing the foreign country, etc.

This is maybe somewhat similar to decumbiture analysis techniques, which are also horary related but aren't drawn from the time a question is asked under.

What are you thoughts / opinions on the subject?
Have you done such a thing in your practice?

Thanks.
https://www.gurastro.com

Do you ever analyze an event chart using horary rules / techniques?
Dima Gur,

I do. They are called 'Event Timing'. But I usually use them in the past and present rather than in the future. By that, I mean something happen(ed) that force(d) you to ask a question.
An Event Timing would be something like, you get pulled over by the police and you say to yourself 'What is going on here?" It is the beginning of something.

In your example, this woman wants to know the implications of something in the future. I would use the time she asked you the question. Now it does not mean that other things will not be happening in the future and I would definitely look at the time when she is officially received as a citizen and treat it as an 'Event Timing'.
A good way to look at it is to check the radicality of the question first asked with Timing. Take L1 or Moon and L9 distance on a 30 degree Wheel.
Example: L1 is at 8 degrees of any sign - L9 is at 18 degrees of any sign. The difference is 10 units... days? weeks? months?
See if the time frame fits with her receiving her citizenship.

In a marriage event, you can always answer the question 'Will I get married to Mr or Mrs X?" and look at the chart when they say 'I do.' Both are valid.

I have seen some Horary practitioners (Alphee Lavoie and Sophia Mason) use the time a missing child was first reported to 911 (the first caller reporting the missing child) as providing more accurate information on the missing child than someone asking the question.

Best to you,
Ouranos
Blessings!