hi zosma

i am interested in your post, but don't have the time to watch a 2 hour interview to know what it is that you are getting from it... regarding pluto position now opposite - what chart are you referring to? thanks james

Sorry James for the late reply
There seems to be a short sightedness on the history of Ukraine & Russia,
Going back to Stalin and his attempts to starve millions of Ukrainians
Holodomor 1932–1933 loss of the Ukrainian nation, at the National University of Kyiv Taras Shevchenko, it was claimed that during the Holodomor 7 million Ukrainians were killed, and in total, 10 million people died of starvation across the USSR.
The government body responsible carrying out the wishes of Stalin ie confiscation of grain were to the Ukrainian people perceived to be overwhelmingly of a certain religious persuasion, this perception led to their hatred of the Russians & their acceptance of the Nazi ideology. Pluto at the time was around 22 degrees of Cancer & the time the orders from Stalin to the Ukrainian governing bodies to carry out denial of food would have been when the sun was Co present in Cancer approaching Pluto, this could initiate the energies of the black sun, a generational hatred which has needed to be exorcised now as Pluto opposes those degrees indeed Venus/ Mars conjunction opposed that degree when Russia invaded Ukraine, & now issues around starvation are reverberating around the world. This looks like a plutonic attempt at purging from a time when Pluto was first discovered but will it just create more hatred & death as looks likely. The question is how does real transformation of value occur, Pluto’s movement through the last degrees of Capricorn should give pointers.
Could it be if we realise that like rats in a cage that as stressful conditions are
systematically added to the cage the rats begin to fight each other to the death not realising it was the men in white coats outside the cage that had been applying stress to divide the rats keep them in division but not knowing an outside agent was behind it all. The black sun you can’t see who is in power
This thought resonates with my own experiences where I had veils drawn apart & perceived the force behind control of my own rat cage this is the plutonic challenge

hi zosma

thanks for your response... i don't want to go down the rabbit hole here, but safe to say that although history might be written by '''the winners''', it doesn't necessarily reflect what actually happened.. and as always there are at least 2 sides to every story, if not many more... here is an article for your consideration..

https://www.counterpunch.org/2017/03/03 ... cist-lies/

as for pluto energy and its characteristics being displayed, your personal story sounds enlightening and i am glad you were able to gain more insight into what was preventing you from understanding yourself and your experiences more fully and clearly.. one wonders who is manufacturing what at all times.. even if we are told something, doesn't mean it is so.. in fact, pluto's association with penetrating insight is very relevant here... most don't have it and are content to float on the surface of everything accepting everything at face value... that is not the case with a pluto type... donna cunningham has written some great books on the nature of pluto and although i have enjoyed some of the insights shared by liz greene on pluto too, as well as jeff greene - for the most part i got the most out of donna cunninghams books... she has pluto rising, very close to her ascendant degree.. https://skywriter.wordpress.com/about/

cheers james

[img
[/img]

Interesting to see the progressed moon/sun opposition across the cadent 2/8 houses completing the conjunction from 17 years earlier in the 8th house. The completion of a divorce, the progressed new moon of the past was over mars
10th house ruler ....like a parent i.e.Russia,
The fixed cross with Pluto on the MC I think shows the controlling parent country Russia, who has tried to punish Ukraine by starving her into submission. Note the mutual reception between mercury & the Sun who is in Virgo over Regulus,Venus joins the fun over Mercury Ukraine is the grain basket of Europe. With Pluto exercising control starvation would be the means to exercise control.
The Saturn return is still ongoing until he moves into pisces, Saturn moving over the natal moon on the 22 degree' kill or be killed ' degree.the war began
With Putin blocking Ukraine ports & ordering the destruction of Farms once again starvation is to be used as a bargaining chip,
Transiting Pluto in the 1st house approaching Ascendant/Moon ruler Saturn.The moon is the profected 7th house ruler
Solar Arc rulers from 7th house open enemies also resting on natal Mars in 8th house.

With the south node also a profected ruler ruled by the moon, this is a fated year for Ukraine where the collective history of famine is reflected in the moon in Aquarius ,collective farming created mass death mercury 8th ruler opposes moon square angular Pluto in Scorpio.The moon planet of food ruler of the empty south node.Time to let go of the past South Node ghosts,& identity & seek the North node ,with Saturn ruler in Aquarius it seems to me Europe is their direction, A draconic chart would be interesting.

& so I believe I have answered my first question concerning what is the black sun symbol, in this Ukrainian chart it is the South node over Sirius in the sign of cancer where the sun reaches its full power on the 24 June.
The other point of interest is the Jupiter Saturn conjunction of 2021 on the first degrees of Aquarius where Ukraine has Saturn. Jupiter Saturn often brings important leaders & Zelenskyy appears on time using the Aquarian medium of TV to teach the Western leaders about their hypercritical shortcomings. With the great conjunction on Saturn it is interesting Zelenskyy is a Jewish leader.

Zosma,

Not to forget the VE/MA conjunction early March on the same degree of the JU/SA conjunction.
This one is a short cycle (every 77 months) within a larger cycle (20 years of JU/SA)
It signals new alliances (VE/MA) during this period in the socio-economic world (JU/SA)

In an interesting article by Robert P. Blaschke on The Mountain Astrologer
http://mountainastrologer.com/aberratio ... ars-cycle/

He quotes Rudhyar and Ruperti about VE/MA
“a significant turning point in one’s emotional life and provides an opportunity to change one’s values and to find a deeper spiritual significance to one’s individual actions???.

What I am seeing around me is people putting a lot of importance on finding a job, a place in society (JU/SA) that aligns with their values (VE/MA). For Ukrainians, it is more extreme, fighting for their values or relocating to another country.

However, Blaschke also says that the VE/MA cycle is now in an aberration cycle because of the current trend where Venus does not follow its regular Retrograde cycle when meeting Mars.
"However, if Venus was direct at the time of the middle conjunction, there is the risk of having resisted an important period of reorientation, with the result being a continuation of old patterns."
When the cycle starts with VE Direct, no time to think too much, you have to go forward quickly.

Thinking about the NATO alliances and the Climate summit.
Blessings!

Sirius is known as the Sun behind the Sun, within secret doctrines, .......

"Sirius has been revered by practically all civilizations. But is there more to Sirius than meets the eye?
Artifacts of ancient civilizations have revealed that Sirius was of a great importance in astronomy, mythology and occultism. Mystery schools consider it to be “sun behind the sun??? and, therefore, the true source of our sun’s potency."

https://galnet.fandom.com/wiki/Ancient_ ... hat%20fact.
Spinal injury gives lots of time for research.
Other interests include the paranormal.

Archaeoastronomer thanks for the link; I will be seeing the Star tarot card in a new perspective, it seems obvious that she is in a swastika pose below Sirius
she is giving life to barren landscape ...build back better/ the great reset.
The card for Aquarius. It seems to be that the black sun symbol on the young female soldier in the early media footage at the outbreak of war links to this tarot cards subliminal message to the occult organisations & controlling elites.
Message in plain sight Putin & the West two sides of the same coin,The ancient Egyptians had their pyramid structures, the masses were slaves to build for elites, todays Pyramids World health organisation,EU, World economic forum & the elites are trying to enslave us as I mentioned when Mars conjunct Sun in Libra trying to control through health mandates ( following from previous cycle of Mars conjunct sun in Virgo)The Libra mars cycle mandates to go between thresholds The coming Scorpio cycle introduction of digital currency.The hyper inflation & collapse in currency part of the plan as is this war in Ukraine.
It seems to me that El/ites are using astrology to give power to their dark agendas.