I agree. Venus and Mars are also being collected by Saturn with great reception. I like them being in the 11th house of friends.

Could be third party negotiator(s) finally bringing two nations together. Venus and Mars are also natural friends. (Sounds awkward here, but not a bad thing at least...)

Still, a conjunction between two malefics wouldn't be easy (Mars and Saturn, two malefics.) Moon and Mars have a nice trine, but Moon is in a rather weak house. Also, Mars is usually a little hostile towards Libra, which Moon is in. Libra is the sign of Mars' detriment.

I like to think that these only mean the terms won't be entirely to Ukraine's liking ("detriment", quite literally), but overall a peace deal looks possible.

johannes susato wrote:
Yuriy wrote:This horary looks more promising.

But what is your question now, Yuriy?
Well, my question if any positive outcome for Ukraine at nearest time.
Obviously Ukraine not going to become NATO member but rather obtaining more neutral status with some countries(preferably with nuclear weapon like Britain or France)guarantee of it's serenity. Maybe similar to what Sweden is now.
So, question is if any peaceful agreement coming soon with retaining most territory, Kiev is capitol and some eastern territory remained by Ukrainian.
Obviously Ukraine going to loose city of Mariupol which is critical for Russia to establish land connection to Crimea with Donbass region.

I'm posting here my updated horary about possible further war outcomes.
I was thinking heavily about the subject when decided to do another horary, though AC is within 3rd degree of sign, maybe too early to ask...

My country fighting very good, liberated almost all of the North territory invaded by Russians.
But those were mostly defensive action of Ukrainian army. Using difficult for enemy to advance from north terrains with many small rivers and swamps, Ukraine used mostly light infantry regiments with western antitank weapons, they caused Russians finally to retreat because of heaviest losses (often more than 50%).
Now situation changed, Russians exhausted and tried to hold occupied east and south territory. But Ukraine lack of heavy weapons necessary to advance.
NATO countries, especially USA, supplying those tanks and artillery, but some scheduled to provide within month ore more, time is critical because Russians reinforcing too and Putin uses all the political instruments around the world to make Ukraine stop advancing and to keep occupied territory.

So, I think Mars in the chart showing that moving to its own sign of Aries and ruling 9th shows exactly situation of weapons supplied by foreign countries allies, so its coming. And 8th probably representing heavy fighting.

Moon with tough aspects transferring light from Mercury to Sun. Also Mercury ruling AC in retro motion coming back to Venus sign - retaking territory with heavier battles and losses?
Please help with interpretations.

https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/render/00 ... 1653238749

Sorry for brining again, I realize it's more complex subject than just another horary question.
Current situation is that Ukrainian army prepared for offense at South region city of Herson to retake its territory back and push Russian army to the left bank of Dnipro river.
I think horary is radical and I was particularly occupied with subject.
Ukrainians destroyed few bridges and supply storages and complicated for enemy to get reinforcement but Russians got additional regiment to the right river bank.
The only Ukraine hesitated is to get more heavy weapon from western countries, which also never looks enough...

My vision of this horary is that Ukraine could advance and retake its territory and to win some battle.
Mars as lord of 1st at 7th cusp in close sextile with Venus ruling 7th.
Mars in detriment but in reception receiving from Venus in hard position in 8th. Also Venus in Moon sign while Moon approaching opposition to Jupiter, which ruling 4th, Ukrainian land. The Moon also exalted at 7th cusp.
So I think its another indication showing Ukraine can retake territory...

Applying square Mars-Saturn looks sad to me but I don't see that Saturn in direct connection with Russian army or etc.

https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/render/00 ... 1659471089

As the war began on the Venus-Mars conjunction. I have mentioned elsewhere I see Mars representing Russia & Venus Ukraine /Mars is Peregrine in Gemini so Russia will be like in a foreign land relying on their wits.Mars is then between the horns of the bull This is a position of divine power could they be called to account for their aggression?
Interestingly Venus becomes visible very close to the February 24 conjunction degree later in the year, Currently, she is rising before the sun the phase of Athena the war goddess & despite being in her fall is in a mutual relationship with mercury in Libra the tide turned as Mercury stationed retrograde, As Venus then goes through her dignity in Libra, She will later become invisible in the suns rays In this phase she is dark revengeful in the Medusa phase Russian collaborators will be cruelly murdered as an example to those thinking of having thought of voting to be part of Russia , Eventually she rises after the Sun Aphrodite phase will attract investment rebuilding. The Mars Venus opposition
at the end of November will complete hostilities.

The Venus/Mars conjunction aspecting Pluto I think helps represent a lot of the sexual abuse that occurred during this war. I remember looking at the event chart for this war and finding that influence unsettling. It was very disturbing and upsetting how it played out.

https://www.astro.com/astro-databank/Mi ... of_Ukraine

The aspect can also show claiming one's power or resources in the end when someone or something takes their power away from them. Most people with Venus-Pluto in their natal chart learn to have to do that in one form or another, so I can see this being true in a political sense too. Hopefully it would mean the Ukraine coming out stronger moving forward. People with this in their natal can be very strong and confident over time and experience, and knowing how to get what they want, so I can see a country having a similar energy.

Yuriy wrote:Sorry for brining again, I realize it's more complex subject than just another horary question.
Current situation is that Ukrainian army prepared for offense at South region city of Herson to retake its territory back and push Russian army to the left bank of Dnipro river.
I think horary is radical and I was particularly occupied with subject.
Ukrainians destroyed few bridges and supply storages and complicated for enemy to get reinforcement but Russians got additional regiment to the right river bank.
The only Ukraine hesitated is to get more heavy weapon from western countries, which also never looks enough...

My vision of this horary is that Ukraine could advance and retake its territory and to win some battle.
Mars as lord of 1st at 7th cusp in close sextile with Venus ruling 7th.
Mars in detriment but in reception receiving from Venus in hard position in 8th. Also Venus in Moon sign while Moon approaching opposition to Jupiter, which ruling 4th, Ukrainian land. The Moon also exalted at 7th cusp.
So I think its another indication showing Ukraine can retake territory...

Applying square Mars-Saturn looks sad to me but I don't see that Saturn in direct connection with Russian army or etc.

https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/render/00 ... 1659471089
Thank you all for some additional insights and moral support.

By the way, looks like my last horary was relevant to developing situation.

I've highlighted in my analysis what I've anticipated some Ukraine success at the battlefield and regaining significant chunk of territory.

However applying Mars-Saturn aspect obviously pointed on declared mobilization in Russia of 300 thousand manpower (Ukrainian intelligence actually calling real number is up to 1.2 million of even 3 million), as well as so called referendums at occupied territories formally to pronounce those as joined to Russian Federation.

I was right about Mars-Saturn aspect, tough phase ow war is going on for long time.
Also what is visible in horaries is that Jupiter's support through 9th house a big hope for Ukraine, without military and financial aids country would not stand even for few months...