Tribute to Eileen Nauman

Eileen Nauman, as a young girl in the US Navy
Eileen Nauman- Birth Chart
24 May 1946 11h08 San Diego, California, U.S.

Nauman, Eileen, (24 May 1946 - )
Of American Indian heritage, Eileen Nauman is probably the best kept secret in modern medical astrology, an art she has started to practice in 1975. She will celebrate her 76th birthday on May 24th. I was fortunate enough to attend a weekend seminar with her a long time ago and she is a lovely person!

She owns a doctorate of homeopathic medicine from the British Institute of Homeopathy (1993). She has an emergency medical technician certification. Some of her work background includes working as a teletype operator for stock market, legal secretary, creative writing teacher, firefighter, military service in the U.S. Navy as an aerographer's mate third class and meteorologist.

She has a couple of 'nom de plume' as she has had 182 books published since 1981, 23 million books worldwide in 33 foreign languages.
Eileen Nauman primarily writes romance novels under her own name, as well as the pseudonyms Beth Brookes and Lindsay McKenna. She has also written a New Age book under the pseudonym Ai Gvhdi Waya. She is credited with creating a sub-genre of romance novels known as the military adventure/romance novel. She is known as the 'Top Gun of Women's Military Fiction'.

To this day, her book 'The American Book of Nutrition and Medical Astrology' first published in 1980 remains the best book on the subject.
In Part 1, she covers the Planets, Uranian planets, Fixed Stars, Signs, Crosses, Houses and Diagnosis. The hard aspects and Health, Midpoint structures, Natal and Progressed Charts, Nutritional supplements, Homeophathic remedies, diets and massotherapy.
In Part 2, a Guide to Nutrition with Vitamins, Minerals, Herbs, Cell Salts with rulerships and the Endocrine System.
Case Histories.
--------------
Her books on medical astrology and health includes.
-- The American Book of Nutrition and Medical Astrology, Astro-Computing (San Diego, CA), 1980, revised edition published as Medical Astrology, Blue Turtle (Cottonwood, AZ), 1993.
-- Colored Stones and Healing, Blue Turtle (Cottonwood, AZ), 1990, 12th edition, 2003. (with Ruth Gent)
-- Poisons That Heal, Blue Turtle (Cottonwood, AZ), 1995.
-- HELP! and Homeopathy, Blue Turtle (Cottonwood, AZ), 1998.
-- Beauty in Bloom: Homeopathy to Support Menopause, Blue Turtle (Cottonwood, AZ), 2000.
-- Homeopathy 911, Kensington (New York, NY) 2000.
-- Homeopathy for Epidemics, Light Technology Publishing (Flagstaff, AZ), 2004.
Blessings!

who did this write up?
Information from her book and a Google search on Eileen Nauman. Also a search on Beth Brookes and Lindsay McKenna will bring info from the publishers. And my own take on her work! Very subjective.

Considering her career path, this book seems to come from nowhere. Similar if you asked me to write a book on the Black Holes and discuss the theory of relativity with Einstein.
Imagine for a moment that she devotes a whole chapter in her book on Uranian planets midpoint structure and health... in 1980!
The history of astrology is constellated with brilliant stars like her.
Blessings!

thanks ouranos

you have to remember ebertins book 'cosi' or combination of stellar influences - was a very influencial and popular book when it came out in the 70's... in fact, i recall the popularity of uranian astrology distinctly as i was influenced by it at the time... and i recall going to new york and living there for a few months in 1982 and 1983 and being surprised at the strong interest in this place too, apart from vancouver where i was living at the time.. so, it doesn't strike me as odd or especially unique that it comes out in her book on medical astrology! in fact, ebertin and the hamburg school of astrologers were very much interested and focused on the topic of health too...

i was curious about your post, as i happen to have a book of her's that you mention - medical astrology 3rd edition, but i have yet to read it!! it is her birthday tomorrow - may 24th... i will consider reading it... i like the fact you made this post.. it is a lovely gesture.. thanks! - james