hello everybody, been a while -- am too busy with other things -- felt like joining in the ukraine conversation today -- also, somewhere above i predicted on the basis of the asteroids that Elon Musk and Grimes were going to split -- turns out I was right. Queen Elizabeth is still reigning though. :)

about ukraine
waybread wrote:T

So I took another tack. It troubles me greatly that asteroid Nike (307) named after the Greek goddess of victory, sits right on the invasion chart's ascendant at 16 degrees Capricorn. "
I also noted that asteroid Victoria is conjunct part of fortune in the invasion chart. Someone in one of the invasion threads in the mundane astrology forum said that in horary, contrary to what one would expect, the Ascendant is not the invader but the invaded. If Ukraine wins, than that will be the confirmation of that.

Here a copy of what I wrote somewhere else on the forum about the asteroids in this war:

Asteroids in the event chart of the Invasion
Tsquare Mars/Venus as apex with Russia and Eris
Volodomyr conjunct MC, unfortunately close to South Node
Vladimir conjunct Moon (stays there most of the year) square Zelezy
Putilini conjunct Pholus (and will stay together for most of the year)
Ukraine conjunct Lillith trine Russia inconjunct Pluto

In the December 21 Lunar Return for the event chart, Ukraine is conjunct Part of Fortune, AND, early-mid December asteroids Vladimir, Putilini and Russia will all first oppose Lillith and next, late December and all of January, hover over Pluto -- while Zelezy will be trine Jupiter and Ukraine opposite Jupiter. And the October eclipse hits Putins Ascendant. Plus the transits and returns in Putins and Zelensky's charts also look better for Z than for P (i mention them on page 1 of the thread 'the astrology of the Russian-Ukrainian war in the mundane astrology forum).

Also Waybread, great findings, the evil ones you came up with. Will add them to my list. Here is some I use: Faust, Ixion (evil King in greek mythology), Mamon(tov: personification of greed in the bible) , Attila (the Hun), Athaliah (evil queen), Tyranosaurus (for tyrant), Vishnu (the destroyer in Indian mythology), Hiltner (for Hitler), Hybris

in Putins natal:
Ixion conjunct Sun
Mamon(tov) and Eris opposite Sun
Attila conjunct NN
Tyrannosaurus conjunct Jupiter
Hybris and Hipparchus conjunct Venus
Vishnu conjunct MArs

Okay, that's it for now! wishing you all a good week and a good end of May!

And let's see what will happen next week with Mercury stationary on Algol :???:

Anna, the asteroid you are using for Zelensky is Zelezny, with an N, not Zelezy, but there's also a Zelinsky, just one letter off, which is what i have been using for him. and the Putin asteroid is Putilin, w/o your final I, not Putilini.