Marilyn Monroe - cause of death

Neptune in the first house in her birth chart indicates her addiction issues, but around her death Neptune hardly shows up, it's all about Mars. Makes me me think she was murdered. Here's what strikes me:

Natal:
Mars and Uranus in the 8th

Transits on the day of her death :
transiting Mars square natal Mars
transiting Saturn square natal Saturn
transiting Neptune square natal Asc and Desc

Progressed chart on the day of her death
Sun conjunct Pluto square Mars
POF conjunct Saturn

Solar return
Mars ruler of 8th in first House
Moon square Uranus

Lunar Return
Jupiter ruler of Asc square Mars -- in opposition with Venus and Pluto in 7
Venus ruler of 8th, in 7, square Mars in 3, conj Pluto, inconjunct Saturn ruler of 11 in 12
Her lunar return makes me think she was murdered by a friend/lover.

Playing with asteroids makes me think it is not excluded that Kennedy was involved:
natal Asteroid Kennedy conjunct natal Neptune, ruler of 8
Transiting Kennedy was conjunct her natal Mars, square tr Mars the moment of her death
In her Solar Return, Kennedy is conjunct her natal Juno and conjunct SR Jupiter, trine SR Neptune and Venus, opposing SR Pluto (in a kite) -- Kennedy is also square her SR Sun
Her tropical lunar just indicates they were lovers still: Kennedy conjunct Jupiter trine Juno in the 5th
In her sidereal lunar, Kennedy is exactly conjunct the ascendant

Would love to hear other opinions

[/b]
Last edited by annadeer on Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:46 am, edited 3 times in total.

Ouranos, thanks a lot! Amazing that the Washington Post would publish an astrologer's POV. I disagree though with that astrologer that her death must have been accidental -- because of Mars leaving his fingerprints everywhere. What do you think?

I didn't know Unukalhai!

About the phone call: I wasn't aware of the details of the story -- but yesterday I noticed that on the day of her death Mercury transited over her natal Kennedy -- which obviously made me think of a phone call.

Of course I had to add asteroids Johnny, Johnkid, Roberta and Robertkent.

natal:
Johnny conjunct Jupiter (Lord of VIII) in 7, Johnkid in 5 conjunct Pholus sextile Jupiter, trine Neptune
Roberta opposite natal Mars, Robertkent conjunct natal Chiron

Transits on the day of her death
Roberta and Pholus conjunct her Moon
Johnny conjunct her MArs, square natal Mars!

Solar Return:

ROberta conjunct Pholus opposite Uranus
Johnkid conjunct Venus trine Neptune trine JUpiter/Kennedy

Lunar return
Roberta conjunct the unaspected Moon in 12
Johnny conjunct Mars square Venus!
Johnkid ruler of 7 conjunct unaspected Sun in 5

She clearly was still having an affair with JFK when she died and must have at least had a fight with him right before her death.
Last edited by annadeer on Tue Jan 25, 2022 3:47 am, edited 4 times in total.

I agree with you Annadeer,
Her death is suspicious but it could have been a combination of factors.
Like her fragile state after the breakup, drugs and medications, the pressure coming from outside (CIA and Kennedy family).
All of this leaving her in tatters and prone to reach a point of no return.
Blessings!

Her chart never struck me as showing an accidental death. She has 12th lord Moon (hidden enemies) angular in the 7th house of open enemies, square Saturn (7th lord, open enemies and also sexual partners) in the 4th house (end of the matter, end of life) and Saturn aspects Mars in the 8th. Saturn in Scorpio makes me think of "poisons" rather than an accidental drug overdose. She also had Pluto conjunct NN in the 12th, aspecting Mars and Saturn, so the 12th was especially augmented and might suggest powerful enemies. Uranus in the 8th also doesn't make sense for an accidental drug overdose. Coupled with Mars that seems more sudden and violent unless maybe that described her overdose somehow.

Saturn squared her ascendant too. It wasn't an easy influence on her life. I know Moon-Saturn squares do sometimes kill themselves because they tend to have a difficult life and suffer from mental health issues, or accidentally overdo addictions and die by accident, such as Judy Garland, but they don't normally have so much 7th/12th influence... and so Mars focused. Mars is usually more sudden and violent in nature, and as you showed in her transits and return, it was a focal point. For example, in Robert's chart, he has Mars/Saturn on an angle in the 7th house of open enemies square Pluto on an angle in the 4th and John has 8th house Mars - both involving Uranus and being violent deaths.

A very strange time. It is unfortunate that forensic medicine was not more advanced back then so that we would have had more definitive evidence.

No matter what a chart tells us, it will not prove it either way, unfortunately. If only the dead could speak. I do think her chart at least shows that people harmed her and took advantage of her during her lifetime, if not also at her end.

Ouranos wrote:
Her death is suspicious but it could have been a combination of factors.
Like her fragile state after the breakup, drugs and medications, the pressure coming from outside (CIA and Kennedy family).
All of this leaving her in tatters and prone to reach a point of no return.
Ouranos, rationally and psychologically that makes total sense -- and for her natal chart with Neptune conj Asc and Saturn square Asc it makes sense too -- but for the astrological factors surrounding her death it doesn't, I still think

Thank you Tanit3333

A few more details I overlooked yesterday:
Pholus (poison) was conjunct her Moon in her SR and LR
Ixion (wicked king) conjunct her SR Descendant
And in her natal chart, I mentioned Johnny conjunct her Jupiter and Kennedy conjunct her Neptune -- I overlooked that Jup&Neptune are the Lords of her 8th

Tanit3333 wrote: Saturn in Scorpio makes me think of "poisons" rather than an accidental drug overdose. She also had Pluto conjunct NN in the 12th, aspecting Mars and Saturn, so the 12th was especially augmented and might suggest powerful enemies. Uranus in the 8th also doesn't make sense for an accidental drug overdose. Coupled with Mars that seems more sudden and violent unless maybe that described her overdose somehow.

I checked JFK's chart for Nessus, the centaur who raped and killed with poisonous arrows, and for Pholus, the centaur who died examing a poisoned arrow -- he had Nessus exactly conjunct his sidereal Solar Return Ascendant! When she died, transiting Nessus was conjunct his natal Jupiter in 8 and Pholus transited over his natal Juno. Nessus was conjunct his descendant in his tropical LR

Of course, it can still be all symbolical, emotional poisoning... Nevertheless, even though I've never been into conspiracy theories, I'm becoming more and more suspicious :???:

Edit: and just saw that his SOlar return Mars & Moon are conjunct his natal Pluto and Monroe