Interesting Algol comments!

Personally, I have Mars conjunct Algol and for some 20 years, I couldn't sleep unless there was a blanket up around my neck to "protect" it. I have a weird feeling (true or not) that in some previous life I was beheaded or something similar, because "the neck has to be protected" feelings are so deep.

Not sure how this relates, but on the other hand, I *hate* turtle-neck sweaters or dickies. (those neck/bib type undergarments that used to be popular) If it doesn't have an openish collar, I ain't wearing it. Maybe I was hanged. (though Mars, of course, would be more fitting for cutting instruments)

Atlantean,
I had a student of mine with Sun conjunct Algol who told me once that he had this recurring dream that he was hanged.
I also remember when John Lennon died. He has Uranus on Algol and by relocation in New York this Uranus fell at the MC in his chart or Angular if my souvenir is good.. If I remember well, I think he received 4 bullets and one of them stopped in the nape. This is the one that was fatal I think.
Blessings!

Ouranos wrote:There is a very positive quality to Algol of healing and the Saturn/Jupiter quality seems to give them a concern and an engagement to help solve society issues like Emma Watson and her engagement towards feminism. They are not afraid to take a stand.

Pierre Curie, a French physicist, a pioneer in crystallography, magnetism, piezoelectricity, and radioactivity.
Frank Wilczek, one of the Nobel recipient in physics in 2004 is a member of the Scientific Advisory Board for the Future of Life Institute, an organization that works to mitigate existential risks facing humanity, particularly existential risk from advanced artificial intelligence

My MC is conjunct Algol. I had a girlfriend early in my life who had her Sun conjunct Algol and she fought like no one else to create a local SPCA to rescue animals from abuse, pass humane laws and share resources with shelters.
I've met at some Russian astroforum my astro-twin a long time ago, she born a day begore I was born. I've Mercury quite close on Algol and Sun in Pleiades. So, her Sun within acting orb closer to Algol.
She also told about what you've mentioned Algol's healing capabilities. She went to Afghanistan war during Soviet occupation as medical personal and got wounded in some action, came back with serious lasting leg injures and healed herself practicing some magic (sounds hard to believe)and developed skills to heal other people. I remember she had olso Moon-Jupiter conjunction in Aries and Scorpio AC (my is Libra) while we both having Sun and Mercury in 8th.