Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

US Presidential Election 2020
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17, 18, 19  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
james_m

Posted: Wed Aug 26, 2020 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

stefan and bob - thanks for sharing your perspective here.. much appreciated!

mark - thanks for sharing these predictions via facebook.. this is also very much appreciated!

fwiw - here are the lunar returns that eshelman makes note of for or close to inauguration day and etc..... while i can see some attractiveness in these charts for biden and harris, i do believe they are subject to the bigger influence of the solar return..

also my own take an exact aspects with the outers is that without an inner planet to connect to them, i don't believe it is of great relevance... these charts use krishnamurti ayanamsa and an 830pm time for biden...

Stefan

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Therese Hamilton wrote:
Stefan wrote:
Quote:
Winning election 2008 being vp with Obama RAHU-RAHU-JUPITER
Now a new major period just starting with Rahu placed in 10th house in royal sign LEO right in conjunction with succesful fixed star Regulus*.

Stefan, I've just now had time to check past events in Biden's life usng Parashara's Light 7. I was surprised that with the Krishnamurti ayanamsa winning the election in 2008 and becoming vice president comes under Jupiter-Saturn-Saturn (10-23-2008 to 3-19-2009). What Jyotish program do you use? Jupiter is certainly sterling in Biden's chart: In the 9th house vargottama in Cancer.

Oh My..The day I wrote that post I had done a webinar with one of KN Rao's students about chart rectification. My brain was a bit exhausted by all the data and charts and variables, so I did write wrong. But now I have updated and edited my initial post. Sorry

Quote:
* Winning election 2008 being vp with Obama Jupiter-Jupiter-Rahu
Jupiters powerful period and subperiod.The subsubperiod was Rahu. Rahu in the 10th house in leo, right on the fixed star Regulus.

Election 2020 JUPITER-RAHU-JUPITER
Now still in the period of his powerful jupiter and the succesful Rahu in 10th house on Regulus*. This seems good. Note 2008 election, where he also was under the influence of jupiter and rahu energies, as Rahu was the subsubperiod then....
Transiting Jupiter dasha planet is trining his MC.

So yes his period in november 2008 was Jupiter-Jupiter-Rahu during the election. It changed short thereafter to Jupiter-saturn, just AFTER the election. Krishnamurti ayanamsha sets in a bit earlier than Lahiri ayanamsha, so in Krishnamurti ayanamsha it's jupiter-saturn as you say, when the election date was. There is a little difference between the two ayanamsha's.

Here is it graphically:
Therese Hamilton

Posted: Thu Aug 27, 2020 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Stefan, for checking the dasa dates. We don't remember often enough that astrology and especially webinars are very taxing, difficult for the brain, and we become tired! These days I easily become tired.

Stefan wrote:
Quote:
So yes his period in november 2008 was Jupiter-Jupiter-Rahu during the election. It changed short thereafter to Jupiter-saturn, just AFTER the election. Krishnamurti ayanamsha sets in a bit earlier than Lahiri ayanamsha, so in Krishnamurti ayanamsha it's jupiter-saturn as you say, when the election date was. There is a little difference between the two ayanamshas.

There are only about two weeks difference in timing between the Lahiri and Krishnamaurti dasa and sub-period dates. But this one difference is significant for anyone who wants to study the precision of dates for timing:

Biden win of the election, 4 November 2008
Jupiter-Jupiter-Rahu (Lahiri)
Jupiter-Saturn-Saturn (Krishnamurti)

Both ayanamsas give Jupiter-Rahu-Jupiter for the 2020 election. I'm not sure about the significance of Rahu since ADB doesn't mention any significant events in Biden's life during Rahu's dasa. And Biden's Rahu is in the star/mansion of Ketu in the 4th. Rahu and Ketu are difficult to interpret in Biden's chart because they are in each other's mansons, so cycle back and forth to each other. But in Biden's chart, Jupiter is a star!
unique_astrology

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 3:04 am    Post subject: Trump Accepts GOP Nomination Reply with quote

Last edited by unique_astrology on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:21 am; edited 2 times in total
james_m

Posted: Sun Aug 30, 2020 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi mark,

i have had more time to think about the idea of what is important in this election - the election date - nov 3rd 2020, or the inauguration date - jan 20th 2021... the conversation reminds me a bit of the ideas i remember reading many years ago about the importance of the conception chart, as opposed to the birth chart... it's different, but it reminded me of that - alice bailey i think was one of those pushing for the conception chart..

the way i see it i continue to see the importance of the nov 3rd date here... that is the election date and unless it changes or something, i think the inauguration date is after the fact... i am sure astrologers can see all sorts of things in all sorts of charts.. in the past few days i was doing relocation charts to the candidates to washington dc and running the data to the 20 jan date.. i shared some of this on the kamala harris thread..

it gets complicated if instead of working with one date - an astrologer works with a few... i see things changing to more favourable with biden once his nov 20th solar return begins... up until that time, if i am to base my views on his chances for nov 3rd - they don't look nearly as favourable.. so it then becomes a question of what do i lean on for a prediction?? i am leaning on the nov 3rd date and haven't included the ideas i've recently gotten off the relocation data to the jan 20th date..

i continue to believe the nov 3rd date is the important date and that there is a possibility something strange will happen on this particular election date... i don't believe it is super clear who the winner is in spite of the various predictions including mine for this particular date..

i think the fact we can have astrologers who are saying that trump or biden will win based off their particular astrological techniques implies that there is a good bit of subjectivity to it all... to want objectivity in astrology seems like a fools game to me... i think everyone has to work with what they use that they rely on to give them greater clarity on the future and what it holds.. perhaps some are much better then others... i am sure that is the case...

well that is about all i have to say on that!! the picture does look different for jan 20th 2021, but i am basing my viewpoint on what i believe is the most significant date - nov 3rd 2020... unless something changes, that is indeed how i see it....

i look forward to your prediction if you are giving one! cheers james

hey - when you get a chance McRae - and i am not using secondary progs - unless tertiary and minor progs are considered secondary progs.. i am however using solar arc directions... thanks.. james

"James McRrae *
Zodiac: Sidereal (Krishnamurti ayanamsa)
Techniques: Transits, profections, secondary Progesssions, tertiary progressions, solar returns."
zoidsoft

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james_m wrote:
i continue to believe the nov 3rd date is the important date and that there is a possibility something strange will happen on this particular election date... i don't believe it is super clear who the winner is in spite of the various predictions including mine for this particular date..

i think the fact we can have astrologers who are saying that trump or biden will win based off their particular astrological techniques implies that there is a good bit of subjectivity to it all... to want objectivity in astrology seems like a fools game to me...

Agreed.

The last time Mercury was stationed direct on election day 2000 (as it is again this time in 2020), the hanging chads happened in Florida and the election had to go to court for a decision.

The ancients say that Mercury represents suspension / suspense. Think of the visual as in suspense hanging in the air. Jupiter is its opposite and represents the gavel settling the matter.

I don't think we will have a decision on election day. Neither side will concede defeat. I don't think we'll know until about mid December after the eclipse.

The pandemic was declared just as Mars, Jupiter, Saturn and Pluto all lined up in late Capricorn. The sign is associated with generally bad things associated with winter, death and government. Jupiter is in a state of shackles and buried in a pit (literally what fall means in astrology). Jupiter is the principle of freedom and justice. Social distancing and "lockdown" due to the fear of sundisease is a saturnian manifestation (I personally think this is vastly overblown after studying the medical data).

Saturn is also associated with statism and slavery conditions. Mars and Pluto both with violence, Mars with servility. Pluto with decay. Alan White used to say that Pluto makes big things small and small things big. Pluto in Capricorn also represents abuse of government power. All these point to extreme social unrest.

Freedom will undergo a difficult time while in the sign of its fall (Jupiter in Capricorn). Soon (late this year), Jupiter will escape into Aquarius where it is no longer in its depressed state, but it will still be owned by Saturn (Saturn is ruler of Aquarius and Capricorn). Some relief to the lockdown might be coming with conditions attached (Saturn).

Next late spring into summer 2021, Jupiter enters Pisces (it then owns itself, though is forced to share power with the lesser benefic (Venus)). This should bring some level of poetic justice, but Jupiter goes back into Aquarius for the rest of the year. Maybe the first inkling that this pandemic has been a bit of a fraud perpetrated on the people for the purposes of control.

Sometime around late summer 2022 is another great change when Jupiter finally escapes the hold of Saturn and the tables will be turned by 2023. At this point Saturn enters Pisces and is owned by Jupiter. Some level of order and justice should be restored, but the criminals in high places won't be fully outed yet.

The transit that I'm really waiting for is Saturn conjunct Neptune at the beginning of Aries around 2025 - 26. At this point Saturn (government) which currently has freedom by the balls, should be on the run. Saturn will be in the same depressed state that Jupiter was in in Capricorn and even worse conjoins the planet of "self undoing and dissolution" Neptune.

This suggests that those currently using the pandemic for control will have some explaining to do. Why did they allow "gain of function" research then offshore it to Wuhan? I think the Saturn / Neptune conjunction in Aries represents the current generations "Nuremberg moment".
unique_astrology

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Inaugural Moons Tell Of Party Change in WH

If the inaugural Moon rises before or sets after the inauguration takes place expect change of party, if it rises after or sets before the inauguration occurs do not expect a change of party.

In 5 of the 6 times this did not hold true since 1861 there were unique transits involving the Sibly chart on the day of the inauguration.

1861 – Sibly Chart Uranus return, occurs once in about 84 years.
1885 – Inaugural Uranus conjoined Sibly MC, occurs once in about 84 years.
1893 – Inaugural Neptune conjoined Sibly Uranus, occurs once in about 164 years and inaugural Pluto also conjoined Sibly Uranus which occurs once in about 245 years.
1981 – The only inauguration conducted on the same day as a Full Moon.
1985 – The only inauguration conducted on the same day as a New Moon.

Then there was this:
2017 – Russian interference.

31 inaugurations since 1893. Without outliers it was true for 28 of them. Remove the outliers and it worked 27 times out of 28, missing only in 2017 (Russian interference) . Without interference perhaps 28 out of 28 for 100% effectiveness.

In 2021, If inauguration is at noon, the MC will be at 298°17'. The Moon will have risen before then when the MC was at 292°24′. When the Moon rises before inauguration expect change of party.

Last edited by unique_astrology on Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:22 am; edited 1 time in total
zoidsoft

Posted: Mon Aug 31, 2020 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Since this is an election prediction thread, I will say that I think Trump gets re-elected. However I cannot make this statement based upon the astrology alone. The reasoning is just too close a call either way. My reasoning for this is because of the mail in voting issue. I think this is why it will be contested into December with a repeat of the Mercury SD hanging chads type of fiasco, but this time with mail in voting problems.

In my admittedly limited rural area of upstate NY where I travel (about a 30 mile radius), I have not seen a single Biden sign. They're all pro Trump. Add to that the effect that the pandemic is having on the cities of gutting their populations at just the wrong time with businesses all boarded up...

https://open.lbry.com/@wearechange:1/how-you-need-to-get-out-of-the-cities:3?r=7EogxZKj2oayVd3voM3S5Z8nW5g4STpC

And you see voter turnout in cities plummet. It's been a long observed demographic fact that cities vote blue and rural votes red. This is a huge disadvantage to the democrats in this election.

No wonder the democrats want mail in voting and Trump is trying to stop it. The mass exodus from cities happening all over the country due to the riots and pandemic will likely leave many democrat voters unable to vote in the district they currently reside in until at the earliest 2022.

So I suspect that Trump will win the electoral college (maybe declare premature victory on election night), but due to extraordinary circumstances of the pandemic, it will be challenged.
SteveS

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2020 Presidential Election wagering Odds Chart since Jan 2020:

https://www.oddsshark.com/politics/2020-usa-presidential-odds-futures

Scroll down about a 1/3 of page for a progression of the betting odds since Jan 2020. Interesting to note in Feb Biden was + 2000 underdog to win Prez. Since Trump is now an even bet to win Prez, one could have bet 100 $ on Biden to win Prez in Feb, and then today bet 1000 $ on Trump to win Prez, and the worst outcome for the better would be a 900 $ win no matter who wins Prez. I think this was back in the days when Bernie was a big favorite to win Dem Nomination that Biden was a + 2000 underdog to take Prez. Proving betting psychology can change rapidly for a Prez election.

Makes me think if the real powers behind the Dem Party knew there was no way Bernie would get Dem Nomination but had a good idea Biden would get the Nomination? If so, this type of insider knowledge would have banked a lot of $ with hedge betting no matter who wins Prez. I know a couple of political experts in the Dem Party stated emphatically Bernie would never get the Dem nomination.

The betting odds today on this election are basically even as the predictions are in this thread who wins.
james_m

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

curtis,

thanks for your comments! always interesting! i thought i would post a chart - tropical and sidereal - for the exact mercury station on nov 3rd... i don't have much to say about it in itself, other then to note the sober connection to saturn via square and i also want to address a topic that bob and a few others have mentioned regarding the trump chart with the pluto transit opposite saturn... in thinking of this set up in trumps chart, it is interesting how this is also the zeitgeist for 2020, covid and etc etc as i see it - saturn-pluto energy with the conjunction..

so does it make sense to anyone other then me that trump would be the flavour of the year given how his chart has saturn-pluto energy highlighted here as well? i don't know how it plays out in terms of the election, but it's an interesting coincidence.. i am sure more then a few people would like to see 2020 over with and something else of a completely different nature come about.. the election date mercury station chart definitely highlights the combo as well.. i suppose the additional moon on north node and nodal axis squaring neptune is also very unhelpful for clarity of mind here as i see it too... not a great day to have an election - but it is what it is... moon so close to the north node is not usually considered positive, but more loony.. one small caveat for consideration is how north node in tropical gemini is considered a positive.. also north node in sidereal taurus is considered more favourable by some sidereal astrologers... i can't say i have seen this myself...

tropical chart -

sidereal chart -

Mark

Posted: Tue Sep 01, 2020 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

unique_astrology wrote:
Quote:
For tRump in December and January

I have had a complaint about the way you put down Trump's name. I intend to go back and change all such references you have made. Please stop using this kind of language as its clearly a provocation to people who dont share your anti-Trump views.

Thanks

Mark
james_m

Posted: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

further thoughts in response to a discussion on profection data to nov 3rd for both candidates..

"i think transit data is more profitable.... in looking at the profection data to nov 3rd, it would be hard to beat a uranus-jupiter trine right on the ascendant as it is in trumps profection chart for nov 3rd... if i was just going on this data i would think trump has the stronger hand.. however, i think the transit data is much more relevant.. the transiting square of mercury-saturn on nov 3rd hits donalds venus-saturn conjunction and it hits bidens jupiter.. the transit sun-uranus opposition latches onto bidens mars-pluto square... this seems very problematic for biden.. meanwhile this same transiting opposition hits trumps pluto which in itself is less conflicted in trumps chart.. and it is trine-sextile trumps mercury.. but the most important transit for this as i see it is the moon-north-south node transit... is it more favourable in an opposition or in a conjunction to each contestants sun?? i think it favours trumps chart in more of a conjunct to moon-rahu on trumps sun, then the opposite...

i see biden contesting the election results... i see the whole process is going to be in a real shambles.... perhaps the mail in votes are part of the excuse used to not accept the voting process as it stands on nov 3rd... i would like to be wrong, but this is how i am presently foreseeing it.. the mercury station that is exact on nov 3rd - 12:49:34 pm for washington re-emphasizes the saturn-pluto conjunction.. which candidate chart and transits are resonating with this conjunct more?? the fact trump has pluto transit opposite his natal saturn suggests to me trump is processing this conjunct on a number of levels thanks the fact these 2 planets meet up via the transits to his natal saturn... is this a good thing or a bad thing?? i think it implies trump is more in sync and troubled by the saturn-pluto then biden... i think this conjunction is about law and order - police brutality and a lot of the darker side of saturn - fear of strangers - foreigners, and etc. etc. trump is tapped into this much more readily then biden as i see it... thus he is capable of pushing the hot buttons for many at this time - right or wrong - while biden is not as in touch with them... "
zoidsoft

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

james_m wrote:
... but the most important transit for this as i see it is the moon-north-south node transit... is it more favourable in an opposition or in a conjunction to each contestants sun?? i think it favours trumps chart in more of a conjunct to moon-rahu on trumps sun, then the opposite...

I haven't looked too closely at the nodes yet and know this is a critical factor in the charts of everyone running.

I wrote an article about 10 years ago on the nodes being the entry / exit points for the world and have a theory about the nodes and their squares as to how they disconnect or connect to this world.

The square preceding the north node is the most disconnected to the physical world because this is where the Moon would be the lowest relative to where most people are on earth. Conversely, the square after the north node is the most physically connected and centered on this earthly plane.

I don't have much time to explain the charts that have proved this to me in my own life, but I'll just mention that I was going through a nodal return in May 2017 and on the 17th the Sun exactly squared the returning nodes while ruling fortune. I was in the hospital for AFIB (heart nearly disconnected from the physical realm). It was also a derivative 8th from fortune ZR (Cancer -> Aquarius) with the Moon posited in the 8th as ruler of the general times while almugea exists from the rulers (Moon and Saturn) in my nativity.

I'll link the article here:

http://www.astrology-x-files.com/x-files/evolutionary-astro.html

The north node itself is the entrance into this realm and the south node is the exit.

If we can somehow link this to the office of president through some charts or just in general using the significations of the signs, we might be able to extrapolate who is entering and who is leaving or if things remain as is.
SteveS

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 12:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In response to James & Curtis about their discussion with Moon’s Node, FWIW:

Biden’s North Node is partile conjunct Regulus in Potential Paran formation to 3 of his Natal Chart angles. The Hamburg School of Astrology considers the North Node as one of their 6 personal points in a Natal Chart, it has much to do with “Unions/Connections” to the outer world. When we consider Biden’s North Node is partile conjunct Regulus, it becomes obvious Biden was destined to make Unions/Connections to some type of Royal (Regulus) entity, hence serving 8 years as Obama’s Vice-President. It is also obvious now, Biden is endeavoring to “connect” himself to the highest Royal (Regulus) office in the land of the USA as President. We can see this Royal (Regulus) “connection” in Trump’s Natal with his Natal Asc being partile conjunct Regulus (President).

The Hamburg School considered Natal Solar Solar Arcs, particularly involving personal points in a Natal Chart, as their chief timing forecasters for a Natal Chart and its life, considering Natal Solar Arcs to be “co-determinates of fate.” At this time in Biden’s life, it just so happens Biden’s Solar Arc Saturn is partile conjunct his Natal North Node/(Regulus). Alfred Witte, the originator of the Hamburg School of Astrology consolidated his life’s work in astrology with his book “Rules for Planetary Pictures,” which consists of delineated key words to help the astrologer delineate things. Here are Witte’s Keywords for Node + Saturn:

Quote:
Breaking off of connections or unions. Difficulties is such matters.

This does not necessarily assure Biden will not be elected President, but with the Hamburg School of Astrology it offers higher timing probabilities he will not be elected President. Since I am a novice student of the Hamburg School of Astrology, I only offer this as supplement material for Moon’s Node analysis with Biden's Natal, not as a prediction. Biden could still become President (Regulus), but at the very least, he will encounter “Difficulties in such matters” according to Alfred Witte, the originator of the Hamburg School of Astrology.
james_m

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2020 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

curtis and steve,

thanks for the comments and feedback on the nodes guys!

curtis - i enjoyed the write up and found the viewpoint from the thema mundi chart interesting.. i am not sure what to make of it all... in my immersion into indian astrology it is a complex field where lots of different viewpoints are held, but basically my thinking on them has been shaped by first hand observation and 2 authors writings that i would recommend - judith hills book on the nodes -https://judithhillastrology.com/shop/books/The-Lunar-Nodes-Your-Key-to-Excellent-Chart-Interpretation-p28243787 and prash trivedis book - the key of life which approachs it thru indian astrology only - https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/1712464.The_Key_of_Life
prashs book is more thorough, but both books are good...

so we just had kamala harris win the nomination for vp.. this was relatively easy to see just based off the transit of the north node to her ascendant.. the return is happening for her right now - north node on ascendant and south node on descendant... when trump won the presidency in 2016, the same transit of north node to ascendant was happening... it wasn't exact - but you get the picture if you take a look of north node and where it is by transit... my thinking is one has to separate what is in a persons natal chart and what is happening in the transit data... is the win of the vp dem nomination for kamala harris the highpoint, or does she go on to actually win the vp position in november?? north node changes signs and if one uses the ascendant degree in relation to north node degree - her position fades thru october and into november.... however i consider the slow move of saturn towards it's natal position in her chart - not exact til march 2023 - as a real positive... it seems the dem insiders are pushing for her to be on the ticket for 2024 and it looks highly possible given the movement of saturn and saturn position in her chart natally..

steve - i have wittes book and a number of ebertin books too.. i got into cosmobiology a long time ago..i can't say i an a cosmobiologist, but i respect and are familiar with much of the concepts around this school of astrology... as for bidens north node position - it is interesting how it is close to the degree of trumps ascendant so they share this connection to the star regulus that you note..one could say - which is stronger - node, or ascendant?? and how does trumps mars factor in, as it is close by as well! anyway - my take on all this is much the same.. i think the transit of the nodal axis is what matters here - although the natal placement is important in an ongoing sense - biden has been in political power for what seems like forever... i am sure some of that could be attributed to the north node in leo in his tenth... he seems no stranger to forming important connections with powerful people - much the same as trump in fact... both of them seem like consummate insiders in terms of making powerful connections to further there political careers... i did hear that the amount of money the dems have raised the past month eclipses all other presidential campaigns.. i am not sure if that is true or not!

at any rate... this is a message that has been interrupted on this end... phone calls, and other stuff... thanks for both your feedback... i think the transit node position favours trump.. i think the fact that the moon is conjunct the north node on the election day itself is a negative... people are going to be more emotional and wound up then usual and might not be thinking straight... i say this knowing the north node is considered exalted in tropical gemini, or sidereal taurus... the indian astrology book i reference above has a lot more to say on this concept of nodes being exalted then i have covered here..

to go into curtis's personal comment on planets squaring the nodal axis - neptune is squaring the nodal axis for 2020 election.. in fact, the moon conjunct north node squares onto neptune - adding to my viewpoint stated in the previous paragraph.. on the basis of nodal axis which includes the moon-neptune square for election day - the outcome would appear to be more muddled then not... however, i still content that moon and north node in the same sign as trumps sun favours trump here..
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Mundane & Financial Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 17, 18, 19  Next
Page 6 of 19

Jump to: