The $Dollar weakening ? NASDAQ flying ?

Jupiter lubricating Pluto’s smooch with Neptune till late July and that points to MASSIVE EASING continuing till the 13th Nov, with hardly a break.

Hardly a lack of Results anyway if you add in the Jupiter SD-ing very close to the NASDAQ’s MC in earlyish Sept, the Saturn Jupiter conjunction at 0° AQ on the 21st Dec, and Jupiter’s conjunction with t.Uranus on the 18th Jan 2021 then you’ve got a Really Big Technology Theme.

Jupiter’s conjunction with said Natal Point below on the 8th Dec too can’t be ignored either.

Set against that then r.Saturn’s journey towards the USA n.Pluto till the 5th Aug, and then Pluto’s and Saturn’s forward motion starting in Oct back across said Natal Point.

Certain Dates stand out.

Jupiter’s conjunction with Pluto on the 13th Nov, and with Uranus on the 18th Jan. Just after the Election and just before the Inauguration.

H

https://uk.yahoo.com/finance/news/ameri ... 00698.html

Talk Amongst Yourselves Until the 9th December !

So I tend to see Things from a Short Seller’s Point of View !

I’m seeing the USA’s n.Pluto at 27°33’ CP, The Fed’s n.Jupiter at 23°18’ CP and the NASDAQ’s MC at 17°35’ CP.

And then I’m seeing Pluto smooching with Neptune, and Jupiter The Band Master encouraging them. What a MASSIVE +VE Stabilising Thing that is, even if it is based on Illusion.

I’m wondering what t.r.Pluto’s journey over the Fed’s n.Jupiter will bring once t.r.Jupiter has passed there this Monday 6th July ?

I don’t know ! Pluto destroys Things but also can give MASSIVE Power to them. And this continues till the 4th August or so !

I’m NOT seeing many Short Opportunities. CoVid might spike as Mars activates the 26th Dec Eclipse Point, and also hits into r.Mercury with a square soon.

H

I had my Eye on r.Saturn crossing the US's n.Pluto late on the 4th Aug UKT.

I now see that r.Jupiter will square Mars around then too, and it just seems that any -VE seems to be countered by a +VE.

I think it is a Reality that Powell and Trump won't let the Markets fail before the Election.

Looks like it might be a Long Hot Summer ........

H

So for me it is the Big Levers that need to be understood. And I'm thinking pre-late Sept now.

Or even early Sept when Jupiter will link again with Neptune on the 5th Sept. And the next Massive Wave of Fed Action starts ?

In late Sept we get Saturn turning direct, a further reactivation of the CoVid Eclipse Point by the sun, and in early Oct Pluto turning direct too.

I think that'll signal Big Trouble for the US Economy.

Till then what happens till Jupiter turns direct in mid Sept ?

1/ t.r.Jupiter crossing the Fed's own n.Jupiter this Monday the 6th July.

Will that be Peak Fed ?

2/ t.r.Pluto crossing the same Point I think on 3rd August.

THIS IS THE BIG BIG Unknown, but I'd imagine that it'll expand the Fed's Largess further.

I don't know though !

3/ t.r.Saturn continues towards the US's n.Pluto till 5th Aug ......

I'd say that one the whole the Forces of the Fed will prevent any Significant Selling till the 5th August.

4/ Then t.Mars gets lose from t.r.Jupiter and I think we'll see Trouble.

5/ Tomorrow Mars reactivates the 4°07' Eclipse Point, and then clashes with r.Mercury on the 8th July.

Those together should Stall the Current Rally. But NOT much more than that.

I think I'll have to wait till the 5th August till Mars gets going for a Correction.

6/ But I noticed that r.Saturn and The Node will now be in a 150° inconjunction for many weeks and that is then passed over to Pluto.

Now I again don't really know what that means but I'd imagine potentially VERY PROBLEMATIC generally.

7/ I've also got r.Saturn squeezing r.Pluto too now.

THE PROBLEM IS THAT THERE ARE SO SO MANY BIG LEVERS AND BIG POINTS IN PLAY THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CALL THE SUBTLE CHANGES THAT CAN TRIGGER SELLING.

I need Jupiter to Sail Off into the yet to be defined Colours of Aquarius late this year.

Till then Jupiter is just mostly setting up a VERY VERY NASTY Crash in early 2021.

H

Well I think it is all about the Fed's n.Jupiter at 23°19' CP and r.Pluto's transit over it.

Also r.Jupiter heading towards the sextile with r.Neptune, and then on to SD close to the NASDAQ's MC.

Venus, Mercury and especially Mars seem +VE now so I doubt we'll get much selling till after r.Jupiter has completed the square with Mars.

The NASDAQ has been doing well, but the more Main Street Russell 2000 less so.

The S&P 500 and the Dow stuck in the Middle. r.Saturn is squeezing the n.Pluto 27°33' Point but I think The Stars show that the Fed has that covered too.

For me that r.Pluto transit over the Fed's Jupiter will be in play till the 3rd Dec.

What does it mean ?

The Fed will just swell and swell on Junk Assets ?

H

PS Is he talking about My Delusional Cycle ? Harry's Rant 7-10-20 YouTube ..

I feel it is r.Jupiter r.Neptune till the 27th July verses r.Saturn n.Pluto till the 5th Aug.

I feel r.Jupiter wins that one so we might push past the 3,234 Level soon.

Which means Things might get interesting for the Short Seller from the 28th July till the 5th Sept, when Jupiter moves forward again.

Mars gets in on the Action from the 5th August, once that square with Jupiter is gone.

My feeling is that the 28th July is the the Moment when the Fed's efforts begin to fail.

Add those together an you feel it is Actions Stations to counter r.Saturn moving across the 27°33' n.Pluto Point.

Once r.Saturn has passed over it it still blocks Jupiter's approach to that n.Pluto Power Point till late November.

Interesting to see how well the NASDAQ does after the 27th July. Clearly having r.Jupiter SD right on your MC will be helpful, but is it just another Bubble ?

H

Stall ? Stall ? Stall ?

Uranus has turned retro and Mars is slowing to a Stall.

At least that will bring loss of Momentum.

I’d say a Correction is on the Cards now.

VERY POSSIBLY SUDDENLY WE ARE INTO A DECENT SELL OFF.

FROM NOWHERE ?

The Fed Thing reforms on the 5th Sept.

The Sun trines Mars today so that is a very powerful short Term +VE Energy that may flow into Monday, but Mercury combusts on Monday night, and Mars is in a slow square to r.Saturn ….

STALL ! STALL ! STALL !

r.Jupiter applies to the NASDAQ’s MC till the 23rd Sept pretty well.

I can’t see the NASDAQ failing till after the 23rd Sept even if it is incredibly Over Weight.

H