WooWoo wrote:Hi Tan,

I was thinking about you and the Part of Fortune ....

You Girls ..

How's it going with Neptune and all that ?

H
Dear H,

Nice of you to ask.

My H4 Neptune’s latest thing is one of the residents in our building got Covid-19 and was hospitalized. A week before the news, I was talking to the guy – we were standing outdoors a yard away from each other but at some point the guy was showing me something so we were a foot (30 cm) away from each other– I had a mask on but he didn’t. Naturally, chaos erupted in the building.

My Solar Return shows the Sun, Mercury, Jupiter, Pluto, S.N. and PoF all squeezed in 6th house of health. My S/R Neptune is placed in 8th of anxiety. PoF, however, has partile conjunction to H6 cusp. Our tests (my partner and I) came back negative.

I have ongoing things with water and H4 Neptune. My bathtub hot water faucet handle likes to drip continually so I place a bucket to catch the water 365 days a year (just a minor annoyance). Also, as I mentioned, the S/R Neptune is in my 8th house (anxiety, bathroom). Interestingly, I’m getting into a daily routine of hand-washing our laundry (H6 Mercury) in the bathroom sink instead of going to the residential laundry room (due to Covid worry). With the Sun and many planets in my S/R H6 it keeps me quite busy with daily chores.

By the way, remember that naked homeless man taking a stand bath at the fountain next to the flower bed I take care of – I caught him twice washing his hair in the fountain. Well, the residential manager turned off the fountain for several weeks. I haven’t seen him since. I have been busy doing the weeding and planting flowers around the fountain area every day -- all these are I think 6th house volunteer things.

transits to neptune

A friend of mine had transiting neptune conjunct her 4th house cusp when she died. She did have neptune ruling her 6th house in her natal chart. My friend also had transiting pluto opposing her natal moon in her 8th house--she had breast cancer.
I personally will have transiting neptune conjunct my 4th house cusp at around 78-80. At the same time transiting pluto will be in my 2rd house opposing my venus in 8th and squaring my natal mars, which rules my 4th and co=rules my 12th house AMY

Neptune in my natal chart is on Gacrux & I find because of the position in my chart it has a Christain influence, which I suppose is strange coming from someone who has a love of astrology But wasn't it those 3 wise men who followed the star travelling hundreds of miles on camel's back. So certain were they of the finding the birthplace of the Messiah, I also have Sun Mercury & Venus in Pisces. For me, Neptune is about redemption. If you want to make God laugh tell him your plans.
So as Neptune transited over my Mercury the 10th house ruler in the 6th house. A dark dark period in my life. Realizing that my mother was the author of the darkness. I decided to follow what Saint Paul taught "& if someone should curse you pray for them". I decided that I would learn to pray for her & make it a daily routine.
When I began praying I was shocked at how I felt it felt like the world was fresh & new & so was I. I prayed for her every day for 6 years until she died over that time I would hear of peoples problems, like my friend's child who had cancer & the doctors gave up on him I prayed for him he made a full recovery, maybe chance but I think not for I prayed for many & many were helped. I came to realize that prayer for others brings fruit but for myself, not so much for that is a cross I need to bear. When Neptune came to me it was time to knock on heavens door.