When Will my next significant relationship be?

Hi!

The chart was cast on March 1st 2020 in London at 11:46:03.

Me
Asc ruler Moon
co ruler Sun

Potential partner
7th house ruler Saturn
co-ruler Venus

There is an applying trine between moon and Saturn in about 2 units of time.
However, the receptions are not great between the significators, and the presence of the south node and mars on the decedent seems to be troubling, but as I am a novice i am unsure as to what the significance of this is.

There is a separating square between moon and saturn - I have met this person?

It seems as Saturn has more essential dignity than Moon, that the place of meeting will be perhaps amongst friends as the moon sits in the 11th house.

Any interpretations of this chart would be appreciated.

Thank you.

Hello -

This chart is a little conflicting given some of the symbolism that is mixed in with the applying trine, which Bonatti describes as an easy aspect for perfection and implies mutual interest by two parties.

The Moon is conjunct Caput Algol and close to the 12th house, making it debilitated in spite of being exalted. If you do give it the 11th that is less difficult though. It seems like your life is not in the best circumstances for love and it could suggest such things as mental or physical health issues because essential dignity shows you are capable of a good relationship but accidental debility shows poor circumstances that do not allow it or inhibit it from happening. Algol can show mental health issues but so can the 12th, or possibly physical health issues. I am not sure if that is the symbolism but the two together to me would most likely mean that. If the 11th then maybe your friends are a source of trouble.

The 7th house and its lord is very heavy in negative energy as well. The 7th ruler as Saturn conjunct Pluto, and Mars in the 7th is difficult and could mean that more positive love does not approach you and you have to work at it or it is limited in quantity and quality. You might want to try to approach someone outside of your comfort zone rather than take what comes your way. You might draw in a certain type of energy. You also might be someone predisposed to obsessing over unattainable people and that might be the root of the issue.

Pluto can suggest a toxic relationship and one that has power plays, manipulation and/or obsession issues. The 7th also has the SN which brings trouble such as lying and deceit. Jupiter does behold the 7th but is itself debilitated, so its ability to mitigate the malefic forces around the issue is decreased but it might help to allow a relationship to happen (I would still worry the relationship would be a negative experience).

The trine between Moon and Saturn at 2 degrees difference likely does represent a connection that may already be experienced or may be in the near future, but it may have more trouble than its worth, since Saturn is in the 8th and is the greater malefic and is not an easy energy to deal with around the 7th house. Normally when Saturn is essentially dignified the malevolence is restrained but the condition of the Moon seems more likely to augment trouble here. It could indicate an abusive relationship but it might also just mean a lot of things get between you and another person. It is hard to say and you might know best knowing how you approach relationships and the issues you deal with.

Venus can stand out in romance questions because it is important in love and the Moon's dispositor here. Venus square Saturn the 7th lord, and Venus in detriment in the day doesn't seem particularly helpful. It could be that there is an unrequited love affair that brings you pain and it could be public in some way or in a work setting with Venus in Aries in a public house. Venus in the 10th can be a public embarrassment. Venus in Aries in the 10th is associated with a woman who is a little abnormal in some way, such as appearance/dress/creative or personal expression, which is in stark contrast to a conservative Saturn energy, who plays by the rules. I normally associate Venus in detriment square Saturn as a painful rejection or the Saturn energy making Venus feel judged and stifled whereas Saturn feels like Venus is silly and juvenile. There is also no reception from Saturn there to alleviate it but it is at least a day chart where Saturn is less cruel than it can be. Often Saturn in the day leads to things such as ghosting or not responding rather than being outright cruel. It could be that you have a relationship with someone who does not want to make it public and makes you feel like you are undeserving of their time and attention but you have a strong connection that you have trouble letting go of. If you are currently hung up on someone represented as Saturn, I would personally learn to let go of them and find someone more positive for you.

Hopefully Saturn being dignified might help make this at least slightly more positive than the chart seems to suggest. The Moon carries the light of Jupiter to Saturn, which also helps but generally a chart is easier in energy when the future shows a benefic influence rather than a malefic one. Still, carrying the light of a benefic suggests some support and strength in spite of difficulty.

When you asked the question, did you have someone already in your mind you feel an attachment to? If so, that might be what Saturn is about.

Hi Tanit,

Thank you for your post! No this chart was not about anyone in particular, I was just wondering if maybe it could have been someone I met in passing in the past!

I just realized I read Venus as in the 10th when it is in the 11th. The 11th seems a little afflicted, especially if the Moon is regarded there. The 11th relates to friends, organizations at a work setting, as well as dreams and hopes.

In the best case, Saturn with Pluto dignified in the 8th might represent someone who holds material power/wealth or the 8th represents them in some other descriptive way, such as being a therapist, someone who works with the dead or infectious diseases, etc.

Anyway, good luck and keep us posted.

They might not mecessarily give you hell on purpose but the relationship might so to speak. It is hard to say how it might manifest because Saturn and Mars can represent general obstacles which is not always the person but certainly can be.

Oh, you asked when and the Moon is succeedent and fixed. Normally the Moon makes me think of something rapidly developing as a prime significator but it is applying to Saturn so it is probably more likely 2 years versus 2 months. Saturn often represents delay.

Totally forgot I posted this which is why I posted another one since this came into fruition and this was the outcome.

In the time since I post this, I met someone online who I was unable to meet up with due to Covid-19 restrictions. I have since had the opportunity of meeting her, whereby I was repulsed by her personality. She had all the volatile nature of mars and she was five years older than me (Saturn).

I have no intention of pursing it further!