Did I get the job to work for the City? - Outcome

I applied for a position to work for the Government last sunday.
I was harmed because the monitor didn't know to inform me the hours. I had acess to the correct answers this morning and, although I studied so much for the exam, I don't think my results were satisfactory.
Now, I have to wait for the results.
Meanwhile, I casted this chart today July 16 2019 at 10:50 am.
Venus, my ruler is in the 10th, combust. :(
I think I can consider the Moon, ruler of the 10th House, as the public career (am I right?)
Venus is separating from the Moon in detriment in an opposition.
Venus is also applying an opposition to Saturn.
For me is clear "NO", I didn't get this job. :???:
Does anybody have a different view about this chart?

I'll be posting the results in a couple of months, as soon as I have the answer for this chart.
I am having trouble with the image, that's the reason I posted the date.
Last edited by Miss Watson on Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hi forum,

Looking at the chart, what draw my attention were these oppositions on axis 10-4. I ended up concluding that the 4th House rules the place where I am currently living.
I could say that Saturn retrograde in house 4 is indicating that I am most comfortable in the city where I am living now, as if Saturn is "pulling in" Venus.
I think if I get the job and move to the other city I wouldn't be satisfied.
Do you have any experience in this sense with a retrograde planet?

Asc ruler position close to mc and caput look hopeful, but I woukd not eegard this as a valid horary. The result is settled and horary does not exist to cope with impatience
I really don't understand why you wouldn't consider this horary. The exam was done, but I still don't have the result, that's why I casted this chart. The ASC is not in early or late degrees. Can you explain better, please?

Hello,

Per Deb Houlding, I have to agree a bit with what quisquis is saying because you would have no way to impact the outcome and have nothing but to wait for a response. In your case, it sounds like a long wait, though, and there could be another reason besides impatience to have an answer, such as whether to keep applying to other jobs or not.
From The art of not asking foolish questions

This morning I received an all-too typical request for a horary judgement. A woman had just attended an interview for a new job and wanted to know whether the decision (which was made later in the day) would be in her favour. Money was not an object for her, but neither was it a persuasive factor for me to engage in a horary that offers no opportunity to affect the outcome or return astrological assistance. This question, and all its deviants: 'will the letter arrive today?', 'will I get the loan I have just applied for?', 'will the pregnancy test come up positive?' and more [ 2 ] - are all based on idle curiosity and undisciplined impatience rather than a request for guidance on a matter of honest importance. My prospective client was understanding of my reasons and I'm sure will be even more likely to call again when a matter more responsive to astrological investigation presents itself. When I see the technical discussions that revolve around questions of this nature published in our journals, books, online forums and magazines, I despair, but not of the querent. If there is an ignorant and silly attitude being expressed, which leads us to error and brings scandal upon our art, there is no one but the artist to blame.
For me is clear "NO", I didn't get this job. Does anybody have a different view about this chart?

I did not comment because I did not disagree with your own analysis and others may not be commenting for the same reason. I will add that the nodes are very negative, especially for the Moon and especially the SN. I hope you hear news contrary to the chart, though. Good luck.

Hi Tanit,
Thank you so much for your explanation and Deb's quote!
Per Deb Houlding, I have to agree a bit with what quisquis is saying because you would have no way to impact the outcome and have nothing but to wait for a response. In your case, it sounds like a long wait, though, and there could be another reason besides impatience to have an answer, such as whether to keep applying to other jobs or not.
In my case is not merely impacience. As you pointed out, the main reason I casted this chart was because if I got it, I could start to plan moving from the city I am right now.
I don't mind in moving to any city in this area as long as I have a real job.
If I didn't get this job, however, I have to think about something else as soon as possible (like, investing in courses, study for another exam, etc)
I did not comment because I did not disagree with your own analysis and others may not be commenting for the same reason. I will add that the nodes are very negative, especially for the Moon and especially the SN. I hope you hear news contrary to the chart, though. Good luck.
Thanks! :)

Hi Mrs Watson
But that moon it touches pluto after five /six weeks profound changes uprooting
With all the nodal emphasis as well a lot of changes due & the lunar eclipse something coming to a close.Venus in cancer close to Sirius .Moon ruler in its fall a lack of preparation after all the hard work as it leaves Saturn bad timing misunderstandings e.g the monitor.It is a strange chart maybe an element of the unexpected will happen with Rahu/Ketu connection

I forgot to mention that this chart is actually a lunar eclipse chart and not just a full Moon with the Moon conjunct SN.

Bonatti says something a little perplexing about eclipses:
The 67th is to Consider, Whether there by any Eclipse near, which is less than 12 degrees from the Significator? For the same will bring damage and mischief to the Querent or business, unless there be a Fortune which hath Dignities in the same place, for then the same is abated; but if there be no such, thou oughtest to look what Planet beholds the said place of the Eclipse and how. For if the Fortunes behold it, they do but augment the evil; and if they are Infortunes, they lessen and abate it, which seems a kind of riddle or wonder in Art.
You could say the eclipse of the Moon, ruler of the 10th, in a sign of Saturn and Saturn receiving it might abate it, but that seems unlikely, especially with the Moon in detriment and its light blocked by the Sun via the eclipse. Saturn is heavily emphasized and was the last planet aspected by the Moon and Venus applies to oppose it without reception from Saturn to make it easier. The benefics don't seem very helpful here either way. Maybe you can explain the significance of the eclipse around the 10th/4th when this is over, since you mentioned the 4th house being involved in the decision process. An eclipse is unlikely to be insignificant for a chart. I normally think of eclipses as important moments that lead to change or a conclusion of a significant issue (sometimes due to a crisis). I had the eclipse on my 7th/1st in transit and it has not been insignificant.

It could be that this job becomes overshadowed by other, more important issues in the end. It seems odd that an eclipse would occur in a simple work horary but the issue could be more significant to you than I realize. Eclipses centered around the 4th/10th can indicate a need to pursue a job that reflects your dreams in vocation as well as location and it could be that this job does not represent that for you, etc.

It is a strange chart maybe an element of the unexpected will happen with Rahu/Ketu connection.
If I have a high score, I'll be in the waiting line for the job, and if there are dropouts and vacancies are not filled, I may have a chance, but honestly, I don't think I can count on luck in this case (especially due to the financial crisis that the country is facing).

The time misunderstandings with the monitor was the most frustrating thing. But I wonder if this happen for some reason. Would the job and moving be really good for me?

I think it's also important to mention that this chart is similar to my natal chart putting the influence of the eclipse on the 4th/10th houses of my birth chart too, which makes me totally agree with Tanit about the eclipse having a lot of influence in a simple work horary.

I'm no longer hopeful about this job. Although I am worried about my unemployment situation, I feel that I need to find other alternatives and something that reflects my true vocation, as Tanit said.

Thanks Serene, quisquis, Zosma and Tanit for your insights.
I'll update the post as soon as get the results!

Hi!
I got the final result yesterday. I didn't get the job.
My position is so bad that, even there are dropouts, I won't get it.
My parents revealed that they didn't like the city (and, actually, me neither) but my worries are about my financial situation and since this horary chart was casted I'm looking for something else.
Just like I promised, that's just an update.

Thank you all for your kind help!