Jupiter, Saturn, Pluto conj and the Digital Panopticon

I have been away from the astrology field for more than a year for the most part because of important developments in the tech sector, so I'm not sure how aware most astrologers are of what is really going on and why. I have the feeling that most astrologers in the west have massively underestimated the impact of what is about to happen and misunderstand where the calamity originated. When I left FB, the impression I got was that most on the left were blaming Trump and not the root causes. The right side of the isle has been similarly distracted from the truth in a different way. Trump's become a whipping boy and a distraction to what has really happened. Now, the tech giants, Apple, Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc have started a massive censorship campaign and it seems that few are even aware that this is going on.

https://steemit.com/informationwar/@zoi ... -to-resist

The key tip off for me was what happened in 2009 when Pluto entered tropical Capricorn. Besides the obvious changes in politics that started at that time, which was the tea party (one of the failed attempts at manifesting Pluto in Cap energy), the more subtle manifestation was also born at that same time (bitcoin) which started obscurely. I believe that bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will have reached a tipping point on the global stage when the three planets meet (stated in the title).

At the same time, the tech giants have manifested behavior of collusion and coordination that suggests that they are forming a sort of quasi-government entity. It is quite obvious from corresponding with my friends in the tech sector that the timing of these social media purges is organized and coordinated by someone in power.

Those of you currently involved in these centralized platforms may eventually notice an intellectual drain and be absorbed into their matrix if you don't opt out. Of course many of you will get absorbed in the next campaign of 2020, think that is the most important thing in the world, and completely miss the point.

https://youtu.be/i_wOEL6dprg

I believe that the above video is a close representation to what is likely to happen in many places when this triple conjunction happens in the sky. We in the west may be insulated from the consequences of a financial calamity for a while past that time, but be stuck inside a digital dystopia as a result.
Curtis Manwaring
Zoidiasoft Technologies, LLC

I'm not sure how aware most astrologers are of what is really going on and why.
The problem is, is that too many so-called 'astrologers' are bound by the straightjacket of political correctness and identity politics to know what the reality of the matter is.

An example from my own experience was when I attended a local astrology group recently. I raised my concerns with AI and at the rate that it was developing itself. The answers to my points were ridiculous - "can't they just unplug it" and "but humans will program it to be good".

Obviously, they haven't heard of the singularity, or are privy to the fact that Saudi Arabia is the world's leading AI developer. Saudi Arabia is a religiofascist, ultra right-wind state that still practices crucifixion, a punishment that the Romans outlawed in 4AD - 1,600 years ago. They are building an AI City named 'Neom', the brain child of the satanic crown prince Mohammad Bin Salman Al Saud. The city should be fully functional by 2030.

Of course, when discussing topics like these, one has to tread very carefully through the minefield (mindfield?) of political correctness, as the slightest mention of anything that could be subject to identity politics is deemed to be a topic that should be shut down at the very first opportunity. This is usually enforced by leftwing zealots.

David Icke, who I believe to be the mystic of our age, has been talking about this stuff for about 20 years. I recommend any of his books, especially "The Perception Deception".

David Icke - Artificial Intelligence and the Trans-humanist Agenda

https://youtu.be/RRFztgCAoyE

Saudis to Control World's First Artificial Intelligence in Future City Neom:

https://youtu.be/c8hXlEeqWzQ

the singularity, in my lexicon, is due with the next pluto ingress capricorn at the winter solstice 2227 ad ... the capricorn solstice will have precessed to the degree of the Galactic Center, 6 Sideral Sagittarius ... eg/Sun conjunct solstice conjunct pluto conjunct GC