Success and Fame with my Career

Hello Forum,

I asked on the 13th May 2018 " Will I be successful and will I be a well known real estate agent?"

What I mean with this question is being able to earn enough money for a living and being able to provide the usual standards once I used to provide. We live in a very expensive metropolitan and earning enough money for a good living and being back to my standards mean success. Earning sufficent money will really make me a well known agent, because it will mean I have already had good sellings.

I really worked hard past autmm/ winter i.e. Networkings, active in linkedin, calling home owners, but no gains. By end winter, things started going worse in the country . So, I had to stop working for sellers and I started to work for buyers. There were residitantial complexes which I cld. Sell to my contacts. I was calling every single person I knew and promoting the places via facebook and linkedin. I was so sure I wld,. earn money. I found some potential buyers. Suddenly, currency and interest rates started going upwards by end May. No one bought anything and I ended up with a big fat zero sales. When I asked the question, I hope to see some success in my chart.

Begining June, I decided not to work heavy for the summer because I was so exhausted and I wanted my mom to have some rest ( mom looks after my kids when I am at work) . I planned getting back to job once kids go back to school, mid September hoping economy will settle down.

However, things went worse and worse here. Summer time, currency doubled, interest rate increased dramatically.. Real estate market is really not good at all.

Still, it is quite possible to earn money as a real estate agent if one do their job right and be lucky enough to be at the right place and at the right time.

So, rather than focusing on the economic crises we are all going through, I just want to find out if this chart shows any hope for future. I did not frame the question by a specific time.

Now, the chart;

Very late AC shows, I have done with the current situation and I am just going through a new phase i.e. Cancer is to be the new AC.
Also, Venus, the ruler of 5th. - my job- is in the critical degree . Sun is also slipping into critical degrees.
Some chnages are just on the way. I have no idea what they can be, but they are on the way! I just can not help thinking, if I am going to be a housewife soon , Cancer is the new AC!

AC just holds the weeping sisters. I have a very good reason to cry it. i.e. I am not earning money, hopefully "yet" .

Sun is sitting on Caput Algol in Taurus shows my unclearity i.e. Will I have any gains ?

Both lumaniries in the 12th., yes I am very worried i.e. Will I ever manage ?

And Moon trine Neptune in the 12th. My confusion over my career.

Gemine rising shows I have the ability to sell and Venus in the 1st by 5 degree rule, shd. Be showing my diplomacy skills
Mercury is now in Taurus. It has a minor dignity, only by face. Am I below my performance ? Luckily Mercury is in the 11th, if not in the 1st or 10th. Mercury shd. Be in the 11th. For a reason i.e. I am there to have gains from the 10th. Also, it is in Taurus i.e. What do I have/ gain ?

Pisces on the IC shd be showing I am agent with vision. An agent shd. See every aspect of real estate. Advantages, disadvantages, deciding the right price etc.
Jupiter, ruler of 10th. is now retro i.e. Where all my efforts are going to??? Yet in a fixed sign, I try and I try, no progress.

Mars, the ruler of the 6th has now changed signs and left its exaltation. It might be showing I have already called almost everyone I knew and almost completed all braodcasting on social media. There is little to do now.

Mercury, L1 has now squared Mars, ruler of 6th. and now trines Saturn L9. I associate facebook and social media with L9. I think this aspects shows I am hoping to find some buyers through social media. But social media is no help i.e. Saturn retro. Mercury-Saturn aspect may show the obstacles I am going through or my not doing my job good enough. I do not think the latter is the case, but we know eyes do not see themselves. Mercury opposes Jupiter without reception, after it trines Saturn.

So, no success for me with my current job.

Here is the confusing part for me ;
I just can not predict the meaning of Venus changing signs. Once, Venus changes signs it will be in the exaltation of Pisces, ruler of 10th. and it will have dignity by face. Venus is ruler of the 5th. and also the dispositor of Mercury. Moon's last aspect is conjunction to Venus. Venus has a saying, but what is it ? Is this to say that by 3 units time, things will go better for myself ? If not what ?

This is not a shd I stay or go question. But, If nothing promising here, I think I'd better leave. My expenses are high for this business. I do not have a plan B.

I will be more than happy to have your insights.
Many thanks
Breeze

I don't have a ton of time to comment and need to get some sleep but the thing that stood out the most to me here is Neptune. Neptune is in the 10th and Moon is squaring it. To me it seems to suggest a lack of focus, not knowing what one wants or expects and possibly having unrealistic expectations in career. People who experience Neptune transits in the 10th often go through a period of job changes because they are confused about what they want to do and this influence reminded me of that. Perhaps you should look at what Neptune is saying in your chart or in current influences and see what it is trying to say to you. I don't think the career house here is at all focused on real estate but the chart does show your significator is focused on that sort of avenue, with Mercury in Taurus trine Saturn in the 7th - Saturn often deals with land and real estate and earth planets are often interested in building a stable livelihood. It could be that the 10th here showing happiness and success doing something else. You mentioned being a housewife and Jupiter in Scorpio in the 5th certainly can mean that.

Hi Tanit,

Fair enough:) Thanks so much for your time and for your analyzes.

Well... I might have unrealistic expectations from my career, but I am not quite sure what makes my expectations unrealistic i.e. Personal reasons ? Do I not have talent for doing this job and I am not aware of it and I want something impossible ? Or is it the economic crisis in my country so that I have not been able to succeed yet?

In my natal, transiting Saturn in the 4th. conjuct TN is opposing my natal Saturn in the 10th. I am not quite sure if this transits cause this kind of lack in success.

Being a housewife ... I am not good at predicting commencing AC. When I see that AC is moving to Cancer, I just thought if it was to mean I wld. loose my job for some reason and wld. Have to be a housewife. I am reluctant to be a housewife both for financial reasons and for my own well-being.I want to be in the career world.

10th. in Pisces - I am thinking of what you had to say.

Many thanks again.
Breeze

Hi Breeze,

I have some reading to offer here (not sure if I’m correct) but if I were you, I would do another chart. My suggestion is based on two testimonies:

Here’s the first; it is hard not to notice there’s Saturn in 7th. You are Mercury in 11th of hopes and wishes (of your earning, 2nd from 10th). I see the last degree of Gemini rules your ascendant and also Virgo at 4th cusp. Cancer occupies your 1st and 2nd and Moon (ruled by Mercury) had contact with Neptune in 10th (career confusion here, I think). I take all these placements as signifying you as a real estate agent because of the nature of your inquiry (again not sure I’m on the right track but I’ll continue) .. . Jupiter, the lord 10th of job/career is in Scorpio. Your 6th (another possible job placement) is also ruled by Mars sign. Mars is in your 8th, which represents buyer/seller’s financial matters, controlled by Saturn Rx. Your significator in 11th ( in Taurus/natural money sign also Mercury/Venus mutual reception) and connects to Mars and Saturn Rx. I might be reading wrong due to Saturn Rx in 7th or if not, then Saturn Rx could means delayed results (hopefully for a good result) regarding 7th house matter, all real estate stuff.

Here’s second; another hard not to notice thing -- there’s Algol conjunct the Sun in your 12th. The Sun rules 3rd house of querent’s communication and this is what you expressed:

“This is not a shd I stay or go question. But, If nothing promising here, I think I'd better leave. My expenses are high for this business. I do not have a plan B.

I will be more than happy to have your insights.
Many thanks???

Breeze, you might be overreacting here; you are saying this based on bad earning results (Taurus and 2nd house matter), also 11th house (2nd from 10th, ruled by Mars) and 7th house (2nd from 6th, ruled by Saturn) – all these could have something negative to do in the chart.

But as I mentioned, Saturn Rx could mean delay regarding clients (7th) or wrong reading of the chart. Therefore, you don’t want to just drop your career. The Chart was done in May 13, 2018. Many changes occurred (to the planets above for instance), Mercury and Mars went Rx and now direct (also Jupiter and Saturn now direct), therefore, if you were me you would like to make another chart, wouldn’t you?

Hi Part of Fortune,

Many thanks for your time and effort . I am very happy to have your analyzes.

They are all impressing.

I should admit that I have not noticed that Moon was also in Gemine and it is disposed by Mercury and Saturn for land and real estate is in the 7th., even it is rx. I wld. agree with you that they are also the indicators of my being real estate agent.

You are right that Venus and Mercury in mutual reception. I missed this as well. I think, this mutual reception also gives me strength, right?

And you may be well right about what you say about Mars and Saturn rx. i.e. Saturn may simply mean, delayed results, - hopefully- good results. I really want to go on with this job. I love what I am doing.

Looking from this perspective - yes, you are right i.e. I can ask the same question. Hope , there will be no need for asking again and that I will come back with happy news.

Thanks so much again.
Breeze