Hey Abigail, sorry to hear about your challenges lately.

Looking at your chart, it seems like you care a lot about what you do with your time - you want it to be spent meaningfully (Saturn in Aqu). You have Venus in Libra in your 10th, which to me indicates that you want your career to be enjoyable or fun, so maybe you aren't the best at putting in the work to get where you want to go (because you want it to be fun the whole time). But with venus in a trine with your Saturn, if you invest in intentional efforts to do what you love, then it is likely you will be able to do something you enjoy. ... it could just require some extra effort and time investment. ...You are a Capricorn rising, too - so self-doubt and uncertainty about the future I think is normal at this age. I imagine your Saturn return will be fruitful.

As far as relationships and challenges with people in 2016 - You have the ruler of your 7th (relationships) in Sag in your 12th house. This isn't the easiest placement, and I think requires a lot of self-discovery before really finding successful relationships. In 2016, you were in a year that was focused on hardships with friends & relationships, so it was likely that you were encountering people who were just naturally detrimental to you.

At present, it seems like there is more focus on you and your personal goals.

It seems that with time it'll be easier as you get to know yourself better and have a better sense of your values. This takes time and intention. Astrology is a nice place to start :) so good on you!
In Gratitude.

astrolberries wrote:Hey Abigail, sorry to hear about your challenges lately.

Looking at your chart, it seems like you care a lot about what you do with your time - you want it to be spent meaningfully (Saturn in Aqu). You have Venus in Libra in your 10th, which to me indicates that you want your career to be enjoyable or fun, so maybe you aren't the best at putting in the work to get where you want to go (because you want it to be fun the whole time). But with venus in a trine with your Saturn, if you invest in intentional efforts to do what you love, then it is likely you will be able to do something you enjoy. ... it could just require some extra effort and time investment. ...You are a Capricorn rising, too - so self-doubt and uncertainty about the future I think is normal at this age. I imagine your Saturn return will be fruitful.

As far as relationships and challenges with people in 2016 - You have the ruler of your 7th (relationships) in Sag in your 12th house. This isn't the easiest placement, and I think requires a lot of self-discovery before really finding successful relationships. In 2016, you were in a year that was focused on hardships with friends & relationships, so it was likely that you were encountering people who were just naturally detrimental to you.

At present, it seems like there is more focus on you and your personal goals.

It seems that with time it'll be easier as you get to know yourself better and have a better sense of your values. This takes time and intention. Astrology is a nice place to start :) so good on you!
Hi astrolberries,
Thank you for reading my chart. Yes, although these challenges have taken a toll on me physically as well as mentally, I think I am trying to understand myself better. I am definitely not the easy breezy person I used to be before. I'm just worried about the uncertainty around everything I do. I worry If it will always be this way. But I do try to be positive. Yes, I want to learn astrology. Anyway, Thank you for the reading. Wish you the best :)