skyscript.co.uk
   

home articles forum events
glossary horary quiz consultations links more

Read this before using the forum
Register
FAQ
Search
View memberlist
View/edit your user profile
Log in to check your private messages
Log in
Recent additions:
Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Please read my chart (career, love)

 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Abigail



Joined: 04 Sep 2018
Posts: 28

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:51 am    Post subject: Please read my chart (career, love) Reply with quote

Can you read my chart? I have been stuck in my career and failed relationships. http://i68.tinypic.com/20kdpg1.png[/IMG]
http://i68.tinypic.com/20kdpg1.png

I have attached my natal chart. [/img]
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fleur



Joined: 05 Feb 2014
Posts: 695

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you the person with the Sun Mars Pluto conjunction in Scorpio in the tenth house?

I found that tri-wheel hard to read and I hate tinypic, they blocked your image with a page of unwanted stuff and it took my a while to work out how to get back to the page I was looking at. Imgur is much better for image hosting. I prefer Astrodienst charts and to look at natal charts separately. Most of us know what current transits are doing.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Abigail



Joined: 04 Sep 2018
Posts: 28

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:18 pm    Post subject: Please read my chart (career, love) Reply with quote

Hi Fleur,
I have uploaded the image on imgur. I'm new to this forum. Please let me know if you could find my natal chart.
image link : https://imgur.com/XTjqu4R
Direct link : https://i.imgur.com/XTjqu4R.png
Markdown link: [Imgur](https://i.imgur.com/XTjqu4R.png)
HTML :<a><img></a>
BBCode :
Linked BBCode :

I have used astrodientist : https://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?btyp=w2gw&rs=3&usechpref=1
Image for natal chart with transits. Do let me know if I need to change anything. I'll do that again. Thank you for reading my chart Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kwincunx



Joined: 22 Feb 2017
Posts: 25

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:24 pm    Post subject: OK Reply with quote

I see a triangle shape pointing towards Mars.

So I read the chart as a dangerous mountain climbing occupation. Vulcanologist.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Abigail



Joined: 04 Sep 2018
Posts: 28

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 3:30 pm    Post subject: Re: OK Reply with quote

Kwincunx wrote:
I see a triangle shape pointing towards Mars.

So I read the chart as a dangerous mountain climbing occupation. Vulcanologist.


LOL Kwincunx! Nothing dangerous or daring about me. Don't know about my future though! seems pretty bleak right now.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Fleur



Joined: 05 Feb 2014
Posts: 695

Posted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is much easier to read, thanks. I will have a go at reading it maybe tomorrow, too tired to concentrate right now.

Your Sun Mars conjunction is in the eleventh house. Very powerful, I have noticed these Sun Mars conjunctions with orbs less than one degree, in the charts of many vocalists and musicians such as David Bowie, Patti Smith, Nick Cave, and the other member of Nick Cave's band who died recently, Conway Savage, who was extremely talented.

There is something about Mars that when acting positively is very creative. I think the great artists tended to have strongly aspected Mars as well, such as the great Rembrandt.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Abigail



Joined: 04 Sep 2018
Posts: 28

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2018 5:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fleur wrote:
That is much easier to read, thanks. I will have a go at reading it maybe tomorrow, too tired to concentrate right now.

Your Sun Mars conjunction is in the eleventh house. Very powerful, I have noticed these Sun Mars conjunctions with orbs less than one degree, in the charts of many vocalists and musicians such as David Bowie, Patti Smith, Nick Cave, and the other member of Nick Cave's band who died recently, Conway Savage, who was extremely talented.

There is something about Mars that when acting positively is very creative. I think the great artists tended to have strongly aspected Mars as well, such as the great Rembrandt.


Thanks, Fleur. I like listening to different types of music but I'm afraid it's just restricted to that. Post-graduation in 2016, my career has refused to take off despite trying almost everything. Met the worst people possible during this time and lost friends. When will this get over?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
map



Joined: 23 Nov 2013
Posts: 33

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:48 am    Post subject: mystery chart Reply with quote

Asc is on the edge.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Abigail



Joined: 04 Sep 2018
Posts: 28

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:10 am    Post subject: Re: mystery chart Reply with quote

map wrote:
Asc is on the edge.

HI, Map
Can you tell me what does it mean?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
map



Joined: 23 Nov 2013
Posts: 33

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Looks like studies are related to mechanical engineering. how is your relation your father?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Abigail



Joined: 04 Sep 2018
Posts: 28

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

map wrote:
Looks like studies are related to mechanical engineering. how is your relation your father?

Hey map,
No, I'm afraid that's not true. I was never blessed with a technical mind. High school was tough as a result. So I pursued the humanities stream in graduation.
WRT my dad it's bittersweet.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Abigail



Joined: 04 Sep 2018
Posts: 28

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fleur wrote:
That is much easier to read, thanks. I will have a go at reading it maybe tomorrow, too tired to concentrate right now.

Your Sun Mars conjunction is in the eleventh house. Very powerful, I have noticed these Sun Mars conjunctions with orbs less than one degree, in the charts of many vocalists and musicians such as David Bowie, Patti Smith, Nick Cave, and the other member of Nick Cave's band who died recently, Conway Savage, who was extremely talented.

There is something about Mars that when acting positively is very creative. I think the great artists tended to have strongly aspected Mars as well, such as the great Rembrandt.


Hi Fleur,
Do let me know your thoughts after reading this. Would be really grateful.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
astrolberries



Joined: 27 Jul 2018
Posts: 1
Location: Washington, DC

Posted: Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Abigail, sorry to hear about your challenges lately.

Looking at your chart, it seems like you care a lot about what you do with your time - you want it to be spent meaningfully (Saturn in Aqu). You have Venus in Libra in your 10th, which to me indicates that you want your career to be enjoyable or fun, so maybe you aren't the best at putting in the work to get where you want to go (because you want it to be fun the whole time). But with venus in a trine with your Saturn, if you invest in intentional efforts to do what you love, then it is likely you will be able to do something you enjoy. ... it could just require some extra effort and time investment. ...You are a Capricorn rising, too - so self-doubt and uncertainty about the future I think is normal at this age. I imagine your Saturn return will be fruitful.

As far as relationships and challenges with people in 2016 - You have the ruler of your 7th (relationships) in Sag in your 12th house. This isn't the easiest placement, and I think requires a lot of self-discovery before really finding successful relationships. In 2016, you were in a year that was focused on hardships with friends & relationships, so it was likely that you were encountering people who were just naturally detrimental to you.

At present, it seems like there is more focus on you and your personal goals.

It seems that with time it'll be easier as you get to know yourself better and have a better sense of your values. This takes time and intention. Astrology is a nice place to start Smile so good on you!
_________________
In Gratitude.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Abigail



Joined: 04 Sep 2018
Posts: 28

Posted: Sat Sep 15, 2018 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

astrolberries wrote:
Hey Abigail, sorry to hear about your challenges lately.

Looking at your chart, it seems like you care a lot about what you do with your time - you want it to be spent meaningfully (Saturn in Aqu). You have Venus in Libra in your 10th, which to me indicates that you want your career to be enjoyable or fun, so maybe you aren't the best at putting in the work to get where you want to go (because you want it to be fun the whole time). But with venus in a trine with your Saturn, if you invest in intentional efforts to do what you love, then it is likely you will be able to do something you enjoy. ... it could just require some extra effort and time investment. ...You are a Capricorn rising, too - so self-doubt and uncertainty about the future I think is normal at this age. I imagine your Saturn return will be fruitful.

As far as relationships and challenges with people in 2016 - You have the ruler of your 7th (relationships) in Sag in your 12th house. This isn't the easiest placement, and I think requires a lot of self-discovery before really finding successful relationships. In 2016, you were in a year that was focused on hardships with friends & relationships, so it was likely that you were encountering people who were just naturally detrimental to you.

At present, it seems like there is more focus on you and your personal goals.

It seems that with time it'll be easier as you get to know yourself better and have a better sense of your values. This takes time and intention. Astrology is a nice place to start Smile so good on you!


Hi astrolberries,
Thank you for reading my chart. Yes, although these challenges have taken a toll on me physically as well as mentally, I think I am trying to understand myself better. I am definitely not the easy breezy person I used to be before. I'm just worried about the uncertainty around everything I do. I worry If it will always be this way. But I do try to be positive. Yes, I want to learn astrology. Anyway, Thank you for the reading. Wish you the best Smile
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
. Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group

       
Contact Deborah Houlding  | terms and conditions  
All rights on all text and images reserved. Reproduction by any means is not permitted without the express
agreement of Deborah Houlding or in the case of articles by guest astrologers, the copyright owner indictated