Is it one stalker?

A friend of mine cast a horary on her own and asked me to read it because she does not have the horary knowledge to read it.

She has been pursued by someone over a period of time. This person contacts her over the phone with random messages. At first I thought it may be more than one person because this has been happening over the course of several years, but she is wondering if it has been the same person the entire time and maybe some clues on who it might be.

I wasn't able to get very far with this horary. I see her significator is the Moon in its exaltation and in the 11th conjunct Uranus. Clearly her emotional state is all over the place and I can understand why. What's interesting to me is to see both Mars and Saturn in the 7th (I use whole signs). This leads me to believe there are, in fact, two stalkers. With Saturn ruling the 7th I wonder if one stalker is an older gentleman and Mars is a younger guy. I'm trying not to go "there" but maybe this guy has a previous military background. I'm seeing the younger guy moved on at one point (into Aquarius), but for some reason went back to its old ways with badgering her (RX into Capricorn).

Both planets are in the detriment of the Moon. The Mars placement is a funny one because there's mutual disdain between Mars and the Moon with Moon being in Mars' detriment. And then the other thing concerning me is how every planet in this situation has such high dignity. Seriously? With the Moon succeedant and Mars/Saturn angular it is clear they have the power.

I want to comment on how neither of Mars nor Saturn are hidden. Does she know these men are actively stalking her? She did not seem to know who they were, and I believe her, but I wonder why we are not seeing planets in the 12th.

I'm also seeing this upcoming trine between Moon and Saturn and wondering if she run into her stalker. Will she know it is him? Why is this a trine? Will it be a positive experience? Also with Saturn ruling the 7th I'm unclear on who this may be. With Mars ruling the 5th and whole sign 10th, maybe the other guy is an ex-lover or someone she worked with. I'm not sure.

Ok, one more funny thing - I see that trine to the Sun on the nadir. The Sun in the Moon's triplicity and supports the Moon to a degree. The Sun is in mutual reception with Mercury, ruler of the 12th. So, if there is a hidden person they likely know whoever the Sun represents.

Please offer your advice. Thank you!

johannes susato wrote:. . . and please, don't blow up the chart to a size that the texts in the thread are only to read scrolling the whole time.
Hey, quick question. I don't see you actually coming in to read the horary, usually, at least, so while I'm happy to accommodate whatever you're asking for I'm not too sure what your goal is?

I find this chart and question really odd and am not sure I should even reply to it without more info, especially with Saturn in the house of the astrologer. This means our judgment is impaired and we may come to the wrong conclusion. There are exceptions in 7th house situations but it is still a consideration. I have faced this consideration in other people's charts before and I often have to dig deeper to determine the reason.

I agree that the potential stalker is out in the open and not really hidden except that this is a night chart and Saturn at night can represent mysterious, hidden things traditionally. Sometimes people can be out in the open and still not noticed. It also represents things like fear and phobias and karmic influences. If there was no person involved at all, you would expect lack of aspect between significators and if the querent was in danger you might expect more emphasized signification, such as Saturn in hard aspect to Moon, but any aspect with a malefic can show potential for problems. Saturn is a malefic and more malefic at night and on an angle, but here it is also dignified and trine their significator, which is exalted and its dispositor is dignified in the 5th (Venus). The emphasis on the querent being so well placed could show being adored but obviously this would be unwanted. Planets in their own house and approaching from a sign of someone's detriment are going to behave selfishly and in a way that could be harmful to the other person, but trines are usually mutually friendly aspects, which is all the more odd and confusing. I guess you could say that this person believes they are behaving as they should be and feels entitled. It could also show that the querent needs to be more careful and could be taken advantage of by not being aware of how dangerous this person is and that they could unknowingly come into contact with them and believe it is harmless. Saturn retrograde also suggests a chronic situation that needs to be put to an end somehow.

Can the querent change their phone number? Can they alter any routines that could put them in danger? Has the stalker done anything else that is alarming? Normally as a superior, I would not see the stalker as the one approaching her, since they are the superior and the person comes to them, but this Saturn is angular, which gives it ability for action in a situation. The trine does help it to he less malefic but you generally want Saturn to receive a planet it afflicts and it doesn't and it also is not alleviated by aspects to the benefics. It could be someone they see in their everyday environment and the 11th house could have meaning regarding that. I don't think it is more than one person but I could be wrong. I am uncertain of the emphasis on the Sun at the IC but this is the middle of the night and it could he emphasizing how the truth is hidden from the querent. The Sun often represents truth and resolution/finding the source of the issue and the IC rules the conclusion of a matter. Since Moon is applying to this after the trine, hopefully it just means they will get some answers.

The most alarming thing is Venus, dispositor of the Moon/querent square Pluto from the 7th house, which is a common aspect in people who are stalked or assaulted (hard aspects between Venus and Pluto). It is also applying to Mars in the 8th but the aspect is technically denied due to a sign change, which is a good thing. Sometimes women with Mars in the 8th in hard aspect with Venus are also victims of assault. I have an opposition with Venus-Pluto and have attracted difficult situations and was almost kidnapped several times by predators when I was a child.

Since Saturn is in the 7th, I did look more skeptically at this chart and wondered at Mercury in Leo in the 3rd, sextile Venus and square Jupiter, which is in the 5th and trine Neptune, and part of me wondered if this was a ruse by a friend (or previous lover?), as some sort of sick joke. This could also be why Saturn is dignified and in its own house - giving itself pleasure.

In questions I have, which are often information based more so than in dealing with people, Saturn often represents poor judgment or incorrect information, so I would personally try to understand this better and determine if there is a logical explanation before assuming Saturn is representing a truly harmful situation or it is just representing the fear of the thing.

Hi Tanit,

I know I can always count on you! Also I replied to a few horaries per your request.

Unfortunately with this one I guess we won't know unless we obtain more information directly from the source. Thanks for your help!