Blogging!!!

So I never gave any serious thought to blogging.I am an avid traveller my wife has always been telling me to blog about our travels.now iam not a fluent writer(mercury retrograde in natal?) but I am of a voracious reader.
5-6 days back I had this sudden urge to start blogging, on my past travel experience, not in English but in my mother tongue as there are very few on travel related blogs in there.i have just drafted my first post which was painful as I had to translate and type into my language each line. In a couple of days I will publish the blog with first post hopefully.

So how do I see my future in blogging, response (audience will be limited due to language) etc.will it become popular Due to language restrictions Google doesn't permit earnings from it. Here's the horary for this question.

Feedback welcome( blogging is seen by 3 or 9 house, natal chart required?)

Hi dheerpat - the forum rules state that charts posted should have an interpretation from the astrologer (unless it is a test chart with known outcome). This website's author discourages free chart reading and wants us to focus on astrological discussion. There are loads of other sites geared more towards free chart reading but this one is a bit more academic in focus.

Ty

Miss Watson wrote:Hi dheerpat,

I've made a couple of questions (and I've been studying about this too), but I'd rather hire a professional person for an electional chart.
Meanwhile, you may want to check this topic I had created with a similar question and check Paul's answer
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... highlight=
This one was very enlightening for me:
http://skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewtopic ... highlight=
Hope it helps
Thanks for links,

What I could understand , 3 house for internet , seems so as by wholesign uranus has entered my 3 house nataly.

In the horary chart, L 1 in 5 house with L3 , online creativity? L11 in 9 ,travel related blog?with Pluto L 7 , popularity?

That's how far I can go, with my limited knowledge.

:lala