New astrological service

Hello,

I would like to introduce an astrology website - www.horoscopeyourself.com

It provides free online calculations such as:
- personal horoscope (interpreted birth chart calculation including dominant planet calculation, unaspected planets, exaltations, hayz, void of course planets, emphasized house, sign, hemisphere, element ... and active midpoints)
- interpreted predictions (transits - including Lilith and North Node transits - and transit to secondary progresions and conversions; includes a table of transits to personal midpoints and from transiting midpoints)
- relationship horoscope (interpreted synastry - includes dominant feature comparation: elements, hemispheres, qualitites etc + aspect categorization table and mutualy activated midpoints)
- prediction calculations (primary and secondary progressions and conversions)
- astrological calculators (midpoint calculator, lunar calendar, void of course calculator, asteroid transit calculator)

Aspect patern calculator (can find over 20 patterns, this is the only one that requires registration but registrations is free)
https://www.horoscopeyourself.com/pattern-calculator/

I hope it won't be considered as a spam, but rather as a useful free astrological tool

I like some of the features a lot, especially the daily interpretations using progressions and directions, and the way it can calculate aspect patterns and show the planets involved (I have three I didn't even know I had). The romance interpretation using the 7th ruler is different and pretty good. I wasn't sure how it ranked importance of planets for that and why Mars and Mercury were significant for me but I am guessing Mercury because it disposits my 7th ruler and aspects it via trine. I am uncertain about Mars but it rules my 5th house and is very strong, so maybe that is why. Astro.com also doesn't mention its methods of ranking planets by percentage of importance.

I always find it funny that in modern methods my Uranus is ridiculously strong and this website was a reminder of that. The planetary strengths and listing the houses they rule, their speed (fast or slow) and if they are contrariety to hayz is great. It would be nice to have dignities other than fall, detriment, exaltation and domicile.
There was also an interpretation for my oriental Mercury, which they call Permetheus and my oriental Venus, which they call a Morning Star.

It said I was born during a full moon and I am not sure why. I was born a few days after one, so I wouldn't say that.