Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

England to lose to croatia

View previous topic :: View next topic  
TT

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:12 pm    Post subject: England to lose to croatia Reply with quote

I asked if england woiuld of beat croatia,7th ruler Venus is at MC Venus in virgo. England(mars) is in 3rd retrogade. I hope it`s wrong but looks like croatian win
Tanit3333

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this a sports question? If so, there is a sports and speculation forum where you might get a better response and help on significators. From what I know, the planets representing the teams need to describe them, so you don't just arbitrarily give them the 1st or 7th house.
TT

Posted: Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Tanit3333 wrote:
Is this a sports question? If so, there is a sports and speculation forum where you might get a better response and help on significators. From what I know, the planets representing the teams need to describe them, so you don't just arbitrarily give them the 1st or 7th house.

I asked about england,so england is the asc
Tanit3333

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That isn't always how it works and you can get the wrong answer by doing that. I would post it in the correct forum. If there were more active moderators, they could move the topic for you. This isn't considered a horary, it is a speculation/game question, which is a different forum. You can try making an event chart for the fight too to see if it gives a similar answer. Usually event charts are used more often than creating a question.

Venus is also not a very strong planet in battle questions. Mars is a superior, ruled by a strong superior (Saturn in Cap). So based on the info provided, I would not say that is enough to call Venus in fall and out of sect in the 10th a winner. Venus in 10th in fall can show a defeat after performing well and public embarrassment. I don't know anything about the teams or what is going on though, since I would rather watch grass grow.

Where is the Moon? That is essential to answering the question. Is Jupiter in the 1st house trine Sun??

In battle charts you are supposed to make sure significators match the team, such as via their colors and team natal charts. If you think Mars in Aqu fits England then so be it though.
TT

Posted: Wed Jul 11, 2018 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mick jagger did it again..england out because of him being in the stadium
Tanit3333

Posted: Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know what that means but if you post questions, in the future can you post the chart too? All we know is Venus is in the MC.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Horary & Electional Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: