Saturn dancing with The South Node thru 2019

Hi Fleur,

The True Node v The Mean Node ?

I noticed your comments about the Nodes. I use the True Node because Astrodiest use it as a default and I think I've experienced it in action when it transited my Ascendant.

However, I'm always interested in refining anything like this and The Node is a powerful Factor.

So ?

I'm setting up this thread for this. There are some key Nodal transits coming up with Uranus, Pluto and Saturn forming -VE ones this Autumn and then next Spring.

I'll post the exact dates and then we can do some predictive stuff to try to expand on why there are two types of Nodes.

But to say that the difference in locations at a given time isn't marked seems to be incorrect. Perhaps as much as 5 days difference between exact.

Louise McWhirter made much of these events as they show up in Economic downturns, and we are already heading that way.

Regards.

H

PS I found these links too

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/forums/viewt ... eee70cc850
Last edited by WooWoo on Wed Jul 03, 2019 11:39 am, edited 8 times in total.

So when the Outer planets from squares, oppositions and conjunctions to the Nodes Louise McWhirtter noticed that big -VE events happened.

When the (true) Node last squared Pluto I predicted something very big would give. And I warned Investors.

On that day the Swiss Central Bank dropped the peg against the Euro at 120. The exchange rate fell in a few seconds to around 100. Or a 20% drop.

Several big money exchanges went bust and plenty of people lost money, while of course those invested in the CHF won.

Here are the dates for the next Outer planets aspecting the Nodes. Location London, ENG.

Planet; True Node; Mean Node;

Uranus square; 17:58hrs 06th/Nov/18; 00:03hrs 03rd/Dec/18;
Pluto opposite; 20:18hrs 04th/Apr/19; 18:15hrs 28th/Mar/19;

Saturn opposite; 21:12hrs 30th/Apr/19; 08:15hrs 20th/May/19;
Saturn opposite; 08:29hrs 04th/Jul/19; 20:36hrs 23rd/Jun/19;
Saturn opposite; 07:22hrs 28th/Sep/19; 20:34hrs 15th/Sep/19;

Please check these are right and let me know if the aren't. BUT BIG DIFFERENCES in Time.

Also in manually trying find the dates and times I see that Saturn will maintain a close aspect with the Nodes from April to Sept 2019.

A lot of Karmic Stuff is coming.

H

PS Finally a thought. The Node's motion is retrograde usually. Why ? I know it is a relation between the Sun and the Moon but it is a fundamental difference in energy.
Last edited by WooWoo on Mon Jun 18, 2018 10:41 am, edited 1 time in total.

Uranus square; 17:58hrs 06th/Nov/18; 00:03hrs 03rd/Dec/18;

I thought I'd try to look into what sport of stuff might be happening around the time of the aspects becoming exact.

Well Uranus is a beauty as the US Mid Term Elections fall on the 6th November 2018.

And even more exciting is that the square formed by Uranus and the True Nodes applies for many months before.

Even now they are less than 5° of separation.

We know that Uranus is the great disrupter.

How Uranus' disrupting energy is being tempered by Saturn's trine till early Sept.

Then Uranus turns retro and they separate so the tension on the Node will be retro to retro but without Saturn's stabilising energy.

So things may suddenly kick off as Sept develops.

H

I was going thru my Weekly Charts covering the time up to the Mid Term elections in the USA.

It is a bit of a battle between many -VEs including The Nodes squaring r.Uranus verses Jupiter Geo inconjunct r.Uranus and Helio trine Mars.

Jupiter could of course increase the -VE force felt between The nodes and r.Uranus by "Geehing" both on, but the point of this post is that I just noticed that The (True) Nodes seem to have really started to move. And therefore the Orb between them and r.Uranus is shortening very quickly.

And therefore the -VE affect may be felt before Jupiter gets in on the act.

H

Because the True Node does move Direct for short periods as well as the normal Retro energy its effect can vary a bit.

The South Node will cross Pluto in very early April. I'd imagine that'll be a Seismic event.

When Pluto squared the True Nodes the Swiss Central Bank dropped its doomed policy of pegging the CHF to the EUR.

Unravel that ?

Was it the Nodes delivering the inevitable Karma or Pluto killing the clearly Doomed ?

But loads of people lost 20% of their very Wealthy People withing a few hours.

H

WooWoo wrote:
The True Node v The Mean Node ?

I noticed your comments about the Nodes. I use the True Node because Astrodiest use it as a default and I think I've experienced it in action when it transited my Ascendant.

However, I'm always interested in refining anything like this and The Node is a powerful Factor.

So ?
In traditional astrology only the mean nodes were used. I would be interested in learning who first proposed the so called true nodes. Here is an interesting article on the merits of the mean vs true nodes by the American astrologer Steven Forrest. Although his focus is natal and within the framework of Evolutionary Astrology.

https://www.forrestastrology.com/blogs/ ... true-nodes

Our own James-M is quite an aficionado of the nodes in mundane astrology. What do you think James? I have personally found the mean nodes remarkably powerful in many mundane charts.

Mark
As thou conversest with the heavens, so instruct and inform thy minde according to the image of Divinity William Lilly

thanks mark,

i am like the bimbo of astrology who has a lot of opinions! that's all! i recommend the article you recommend too..

i use the mean nodes, but i don't know if it matters that much.. what is the difference? maybe 1-2 degrees max? it might matter if it changed signs in the tropical or sidereal and you can get more of a personal insight into it.. it doesn't for me so i can't speak to that.. either way, the direction of the nodes is opposite the general direction of the planets, so it is for the most part a constant retrograde cycle... what little blips when it goes forward are, are also mute as i see it..

i mostly think it is a mute point due the minor difference.. i do believe the nodes are quite important though and it took me a long time to realize this.. and of course they are directly related to the eclipse cycles which are obviously very important.. i sort of see there importance in strong relation to the eclipse cycles... does a 1-2 degree difference really matter? i doubt it.. so just use either one and not try to split hairs over this kind of stuff. that would be my suggestion..

i like the general concept woo woo is using with the outer planets hard aspects to the nodes, but again i think this is tied to the eclipse data.. indeed saturn and pluto are in aspect to the nodal aspect at present and it does suggest significant world events - which everybody already senses anyway... just what they are is harder to pinpoint...

as was the case with the mueller investigation - the north node has been transiting trumps saturn-venus conjunction.. at the same time the transiting pluto-saturn are conjunction the transiting south node... it looks like trump, although still being given a rough treatment in the msm, has come thru the mueller investigation for the most part - unscathed...

now, maybe others will read that differently, but i think north node on his saturn-venus, hasn't had the dire effect that some had hoped for.. i also think it is premature to say this, as the eclipse cycles coming up in the next year are very challenging to trumps chart too and again - it ties into the nodal axis.. whether a true or mean node makes much difference? i am inclined to think it is a mute point..

and, yet another way to look at trump is that he is a symptom, not the cause of all the angst the usa and world are experiencing at this time.. getting rid of him will not get rid of the cause as i see it.. it is deeper then that..

if anyone wants to respond to my trump - node comments, please do it on some different thread.. it wasn't my intent to derail the thread on the nodes here and i am only using trump as an example.. thanks..

So things should be happening if my Hypothesis is correct.

"Pluto opposite North Node;

True = 20:18hrs 04th/Apr/19;
Mean = 18:15hrs 28th/Mar/19;

Today is the 28th March and certainly in the UK Earth Shattering Events are happening.

Parliamentary crisis of fairly massive scales. The Government have to some extent played their last Card, which will be voted on tomorrow, Friday 29th.

The EU Deadline is also last thing tomorrow.

But I think the 3rd-5th April will bring further even more serious Actions.

H

thanks woo woo... i like how you are approaching it here with a minor quibble.. major events may be happening at present, but they are not discovered until after the fact... otherwise, it is a good approach!

As you know James I am NOT a fan of After the Event Astrology. :'

In this case I'm trying to research the impact of the True Node v the Mean Node.

I hear that Theresa May may return to Parliament next Wednesday which will the 3rd April. So my expectation for a serious Shock around the 3rd-5th April may still occur.

We'll see.

H