Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

The Stock Markets to mid June 2018
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
WooWoo

Posted: Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Thank Gott the Main Markets bounced back but MJ was off a further 10% before recovering to about level.

What to say ? I can't have it both ways.

1/ We've had the Turbulence I expected at Easter. We've bounced up today.

2/ Will we continue to Rally after crossing Saturn's square tomorrow ? You'd think Yes.

3/ Will r.Mercury grow in strength till it begins to SD around the 13th April.

4/ Will its direct motion be enough to help the Markets from the 16th April

ALL THE WHILE URANUS MOVES TOWARDS TAURUS ?

I don't think so but then as I've stated this is NOT the time to be making Judgements with Mercury retro and taking a kicking from the Sun, Mars and Saturn.

Probably necessary to score all the -VE things that have happened since Easter Friday to get a feel for it.

And Trump is such a key player in the Markets mood and we know he is getting kicked from Saturn still till mid April, and the Node till late April.

I'm going to try to model Uranus's influences more closely. And r.Jupiter ?

H
WooWoo

Posted: Thu Apr 05, 2018 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So r.Mercury has crossed out of Mar's and Saturn's square, and begins to strengthen after the Combustion.

Venus now at Home in Taurus moves away from Uranus.

Mars separates from Saturn.

The Moon's ebbed.

When they were all together and -VE then we did get very Heavy Selling.

It was good luck that in many places the Markets were closed on Easter Monday or we might have got completely hysterical.

I also warned that during the last say 10 days, wasn't the time to make big Judgements.

NOT that that stopped me.

So what now ?

My Paul on the Road to Damascus moment has been that even with r.Saturn holding its hand Uranus (Speculation) is coming down thru the gears. And Riskier Investments will retreat this year.

It is an Elemental thing.

Further, once I've come up with a model for it I think you'll see periods of days of Rally, then Heavy Selling, as we bounce lower. Just got to work out how that works. The Moon ? Other aspects to Uranus and Saturn ?

For some this is Heaven. Hell for me as I tend to be too early into the shot.

I've been surprised how heavily we Sold, and how heavily we've Bought back.

Is that Jupiter's hand at work ?

We could have r.Jupiter's dirty money lifting us, and Uranus's move towards Taurus dropping us.

Ooooh ? Er ?

H
WooWoo

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

More Trump driven Volatility on the Markets last night re Tariffs, and incredibly poor NFPY data.

I heard a commentator on the BBC World Business Report saying he felt the US Economy was slowing (???)

Um ?

I think we've got to worry that Trump's n.Sun Sign ruler, Mercury, is directly exposed to Saturn as it SR's, and on till the 8th May. His n.Pluto is also getting the Saturn treatment till the SR.

Further, the Node is approaching his n.Pluto, for another early May peak -VE.

Certainly "The Boot" is on his neck and he'll continue to shoot from the hip at all and everything till then.

He's picked a fight with China.

Trump's very relevant to the Markets because he gauges his success by them. Therefore he has a big influence on them. Just now he's being pretty -VE and that is reflected in the Volatility.

A bit like the Weather in Horse Racing you could say.

H

Last edited by WooWoo on Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
ModWasp

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is 'Sport and Speculation'
WooWoo

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I'm using my High Level Rolling Analysis to predict where the Main Markets are going and then to place Speculations on them, when appropriate.

For example I felt that April the 2nd would be negative so I placed Speculative Bets on the the US Main Markets dropping, and they did.

I gained about £3,000 to my SIPP from that.

How are you doing with your Horse Bets ? Do you actually put any money on them ?

You should try as it adds another tough dimension to Astrologically driven Financial Speculations.

Translating Theory into Practice.

Very satisfying when you win.

H

Last edited by WooWoo on Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
ModWasp

Posted: Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The tread is about stock markets apparently, and not about horse racing methods.

It would contravene T's & C's regarding topic issues.
WooWoo

Posted: Sat Apr 07, 2018 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of angst about just now isn't there ?

I wonder if it is related to all those malefics in Capricorn ?

I think you can say that Mars is translating light from Saturn to Pluto.

Are we headed for something explosive around Thursday 26th April ?

The Full Moon is in paranoid Scorpio from Sunday 29th April.

In my book that'll rock the Markets a bit but the weekend will reduce the fall out.

Scorpio Full or Fullish Moons tend to drop the Markets.

I will add that the Full Moon is on the Sunday night, 1am Monday.

The Tension tends to be maximum 6 to 2 days prior to the Full Moon.

Venus will have just left Home too.

r.Jupiter, in sextile, will have left, but NOT be too far from the flash point. That will reduce the friction.

H
WooWoo

Posted: Sun Apr 08, 2018 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And on we go ....

1/ I don't think the main drivers will change too much over the next few weeks although possibly a little more Volatility from Uranus moving towards Taurus, and Trumpy being squeezed by Saturn and The Node.

2/ r.Mercury is free of trouble this week, and SD's over the weekend. From Monday 17th April it starts its 40 day optimistic phase.

I've read people saying they think the SP 500 will go over 3,500. I doubt it and until Uranus is in Taurus and Trumpy's "released" I'll probably stay on the sidelines, as I don't have the time for Day Trading. They will probably have a field day.

The Chart Guys are excellent and do help to support my Analysis. Of course that sort of Analysis works well till it doesn't work.

3/ The Sun in Aries makes an inconjunction with r.Jupiter, +VE, the Sun reaches Taurus in the week of the 17th April, -VE, and the Moon is moving towards the New, which tends be very flat for Traders.

4/ This month Pluto and Saturn SR and then Pluto will be applying even more strongly to Neptune, which I think is one of the stronger Economic +VEs.

The Node is moving but remains in Leo till November. So the Economic figures shouldn't deteriorate but the Volatility will increase.

I think +VEs will come once Uranus is in Taurus late May, when Jupiter SD's in July and once Trump has been "released" in early May.

It is just a question of how much lower we might be by then on the Main Markets ?

I'm hearing people talk up Gold and I think it will benefit from Uranus moving into Taurus.

5/ Of course Chiron crosses into Aries in the next fortnight. I don't think looking back to 1968-1969 is too helpful as The Node was in Aries then too, adding too much Karma to simple Analysis, but there were many significant Assassination then. I'd feel that Chiron in Aries will have an energy of "sorting" things out.

Interestingly next week on the Monday the 17th April, which I was hoping would be the get go again, Chiron is conjoined by Sappho as they both move into Aries.

I think we'll be in for an interesting 48 hrs from the Sunday 16th onwards as some sort of Whitie (Scots) is experienced.

It raises an interesting question for me. Both Chiron and Uranus make their temporary ingresses into new Signs under the effect of another Body. Uranus crosses into Taurus with Saturn holding its hand in a +VE way, and Chiron is afflicted by Sappho as it steps into Aries.

Does that mean the longer term tone is changed ? Does it mean Uranus in Taurus will be less shocking ?

Luckily this occurs on the Weekend, but the tension would be felt on the Thursday and Friday before I'd say. For the record Mars crosses the Saturn/Pluto midpoint on Saturday 14th April. Both the larger planets are very slow and close to SR.

You'd think Mars besieged between two near stationary beasts like that isn't going to be too happy. And fists will fly ?

Add in Sappho and Chiron on the following Monday, then personally I'll be shorting the Main Indices this Wednesday and then going long on the Tuesday after.

I'd say besieged Mars could deliver an attack on Syria and then the lead balloon that is Sappho gives Can-Do Chiron a shock following that.

You could argue that the US tries something in Syria next Friday/ weekend and it goes badly wrong.
WooWoo

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I'd like to emphasise that in my opinion we are in very difficult energies now. A big mess. A big mix. Probably with a Downside.

VERY VOLATILE till early May, till late May, till early July ?

1/ The Big Cycles are +VE for the Economy but

2/ Uranus, Speculation, moves towards "the Mud" of Taurus and I expect much negativity to appear.

3/ It is really then will Mercury deliver from next week? And before that what will a besieged Mars, and an ingressing Sappho dominated Chiron deliver from this Wednesday till next Tuesday ? I think -VE.

4/ Just now I think the Sun inconjunction r.Jupiter is in action and should continue tomorrow. +VE.

I will go SHORT later tomorrow, and LONG later on Monday next week but I don't REALLY think we'll get a SIGNIFICANT Rally next week.

I think Uranus is too problematic as it moves towards Taurus. Even if Saturn is helping it. Why ?

Uranus in Aries - An Air loving planet from Cardinal Fire Sign into a Fixed Earth Sign ? If you scored that I think you could justify a -100 point swing, and anything over 50 is significant, in my book.

H
WooWoo

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This Guy has won the Market predictions game many many times ....

In Print, April 9, 2018

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2018/04/09/five-things-that-could-derail-trump-economy-no-uss-america-is-not-unstoppable.html

Five Things That Could Derail the Trump Economy

The SSA America Is not Unstoppable

Peter Morici

The Trump economy keeps rolling along.

A trade war with China, President Trump targeting Amazon, the Federal Reserve pushing up interest rates and Facebook's woes recently sent stock markets into near panic but consumer confidence and business conditions generally remain robust.

Even with the economy jobs averaging about 200,000 new jobs each month, we should not believe USS America has suddenly become unstoppable. Here's five pairings of connected trouble issues needing attention to keep the boilers running full tilt.

1. Auto Sales and Emission Standards
Coming out of the last recession, improvements in fuel efficiency and longer expected vehicle lives helped car buyers move into higher priced SUVs and pickups. However, drivers are now saddled with longer loans, and sales have leveled off.

Automakers are struggling to accommodate higher EPA fuel economy standards and are asking for a reprieve. However, Detroit has been investing big in electric vehicles and bending mileage standards would undermine the expected boost in demand. The Trump administration should back off plans to accommodate automakers and let the required fleet average rise to 50 MPG by 2025 as planned.

2. Housing and Student Debt
New home construction has hardly been robust as compared to past recoveries, and economists have been counting on a pickup to compensate for slower growth in the auto patch.

Unfortunately, millennials, who should be in their prime years for buying first homes, are saddled with student loans-higher education debt now total $1.4 trillion and nearly 5 million borrowers are in default. On the supply side, local governments have laid on onerous building codes, zoning laws and compliance costs that make single home and apartment building construction too costly.

Real debt relief-not programs that push college graduates into low paying public service work and cultivate Democrats at the ballot box-and Mr. Trump working with the state governors to release builders from onerous municipal bureaucracies are needed to increase demand and supply for residential construction and keep home ownership affordable and contributing to growth.

3. Worker Shortages and Immigration Dysfunction
In many places, jobs go begging for skilled applicants, and state supported job training programs have plenty of vacancies. At the same time, the labor force participation for prime working age adults remains depressed below pre-financial crisis levels.

Entitlements reform is sorely needed to get more Americans working-for example, one-in-twenty prime working age adults is on social security disability. And immigration reform that booted the diversity lottery in favor of labor force needs would help a lot.

4. Trade and Budget Deficits
The growing trade deficit-and with China, not oil, increasingly responsible-is a huge drain on the economy, because every dollar spent on imports that does not return as payment for exports kills American jobs and requires borrowing from foreigners. And large federal budget deficits are required to hoist domestic demand in the face of such madness.

Fixing the trade and budget deficits requires brinksmanship far beyond the targeted tariffs President Trump is imposing and entitlement reform. If not, too much foreign borrowing could ultimately send interest rates up and out of control-no matter how much money the Fed prints.

5. Political Demagoguery and Scapegoating
Both political parties are guilty of holding up progress. For example, with Democrats it's their resistance to reforming what are plain abuses of the social safety net and insistence that the diversity lottery give low skilled immigrants continued preferences over new entrants with abilities in short supply. And with Republicans it's insisting that too many Obama-era regulations, such as automobile mileage standards that will help free us of dependence on imported oil, don't make economic sense.

Of all the political foolishness, the worst is the recent railing by both Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump that Amazon is too big-throwing cold water on the tech-sector stocks. Any company that can outwit Google, IBM and Microsoft to accomplish dominance in cloud computing and take on the FedEx and UPS duopoly in express delivery-not to mention stake out major roles in drones, autonomous drive cars and artificial intelligence, where it takes on industry giants in aerospace and autos-is one we want to feed not break up.

Alas, it's great populism-on the left and right-to cultivate Americans' suspicions of big enterprises but it's an even bigger world. America needs more not less of Amazon's ambitions.

Peter Morici is an economist and business professor at the University of Maryland, and a national columnist.

If we think

1/ The Node leaves Leo before 2019
2/ Uranus leaves Aries before Spring 2019
3/ Chiron leaves Pisces before Spring 2019

I think they'll be -VEs
WooWoo

Posted: Mon Apr 09, 2018 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PS Um ? Err ?

Well I was hoping that Mercury's direct motion next Monday might give us a Rally.

But ....

The Winds of War peak

1/ This Friday and Saturday and spill over into next week. FEAR.

2/ And then they come again around the 25th-26th April, near the Scorpio Full Moon.

3/ Somebody has also got this Foot on Trump's Neck to till May.

NOT GOOD

H
WooWoo

Posted: Tue Apr 10, 2018 7:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So the Sun r.Jupiter inconjunction in action over night. Mr Xi deflating Trade War tensions.

Technically this +VE energy runs out early tomorrow. Peaks around 7am UKT.

Trumpy has said he'll make a decision within the next 36 hrs about Syria.

Astro shows Mars / Aggression is besieged between very ? -VE Saturn and Pluto just now to a peak this Friday and Saturday, with Chiron weighed down by super anxious Sappho to follow.

I'd say that points to the Downside till late on Monday, when Mercury will be starting his 40 day optimistic phase.

That's normally a Buy signal and I'll give it a whirl but I think Uranus descent into Taurus dominates everything negatively now till June.

So just as Mercury is SD and I'm hoping for Optimism, I see the Sun crosses Uranus, next week.

Now conjunctions are hard but I'd expect Uranus to be afflicted by the Sun. At best Neutral.

I feel today 10th April will be the last day of Upside, and it is hard to see how Mars won't be causing trouble right thru to the Scorpio Full Moon. Jupiter is in Scorpio so what ever he is up to to there will be highlighted 29th - 30th April.

There is the potential for a lot of fear this month. Perhaps then come May we might Rally on.

H

Last edited by WooWoo on Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:06 am; edited 2 times in total
WooWoo

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right a bit of Sell starting today. We'll see what happens but that trine between the Sun and r.Jupiter would very much be a Feel Good energy, and Mr Xi's comments very much helped ease the fears of Tariffs. That's ending now.

Astrologically things are Big Mess and hard to Judge, but Trumpy's deciding what to do about Syria, and he too is getting VERY BADLY squeezed by Saturn and The Node. BADLY BADLY.

I don't see a whole lot of +VEs this week and I'm relying on Mercury to deliver next week. A bit of a big ask for the Wee Fellow on his own though.

Let's see where we are next Tuesday the 17th April. Or later on the 16th H
WooWoo

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So as the War Drums beat Gold and Oil rise.

Mars is besieged by, and across the mid-point of Saturn and Pluto now on till say Monday.

What does that mean ? Um ? Aaaaaaaah ?

It certainly means that Mars is afflicted and I assume restricted.

So it will begin to act Aggressively.

I'd be more worried that as Mars moves on thru the mid-point, technically it remains besieged, but it soon crashes into now slow r.Pluto around the 26th April.

BOOM.

Further, the Moon is at its most Tense phase then too - 6 to 1 days before the Full. Full in paranoid Scorpio.

I think the World will be waiting and watching to see what comes after any Military Action in the next 4 days or so.

H

PS I don't like that "I'll sort it!" Chiron is now in Aries. NO.
WooWoo

Posted: Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it is worth re-emphasising that we are very much in Hard to Call Territory.

A real mix of Energies.

I was surprised by the degree of the Heavy Selling earlier, and by the degree of the Bounce later.

Bounce means Jupiter. r.Jupiter is moving towards completing the sextile with Pluto. Exact late this Friday the 13th April. Although it seems to have been dormant that should have been a strong +VE.

Perhaps it has NOT offered lift but is offering buoyancy. We'll stay afloat even if we don't Rally.

But Pluto is involved with the siege of Mars. Does it mean Pluto is feeling more relaxed ? Or more energised ?

TOO COMPLICATED.

I'm SHORT on the Main Markets and will probably remain like that into next week.

While I'm at it I've said that I think Airplanes will suffer negatively from Uranus crossing the 27° Aries and descending into Taurus.

A big Military crash today in Algeria, when I think last year there were no Airplane crashes.

Also Big Tech to get hit too.

H
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Sport and Speculation All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next
Page 9 of 13

Jump to: