I haven’t been able to read the whole of this thread due to my bad head but 4 charts for Saudi Arabia is complicated indeed. However I am attracted to that composite chart James. Here’s a big reason why:-

On 2nd July 2019 there will be a Total eclipse at 10Cancer37. Note how that falls on the Pluto/Saturn opposition conjoining the composite Pluto at 11Cancer46.
I keep coming up against 10Cancer and I have found this to be a very significant degree. It’s a kind of “interdimensional??? or “portal??? degree associated with death.
Note that this eclipse is part of a metonic 19 year eclipse. This one began on 1st July 2000 with a partial eclipse at 10Cancer14 and will finish on 2nd July 2038 with an annular eclipse at 10Cancer47.

Note the 2000 eclipse coming as it did the year before 9/11 in which the Saudis were heavily implicated (officially!). The composite chart comes into its own !

I think it might be said that this 2019 eclipse could have a significant influence over Saudi Arabia (and indeed the world in general since the 2000 eclipse and the 2000 Saturn/Jupiter conjunction heralded 9/11 which justified the so called war on terror).

Two significant events in 2020 have relevance to the 1st 1902 chart.

Saturn/Pluto conjunction on 12th January 2020 at 22Capricorn46
Saturn/Jupiter conjunction on 21st December 2020 at 0Aquarius29

I hope I haven't made any mistakes with this!

Sorry Amy not to have been able to comment on your posts.

hi vicki,

that is interesting about 10 cancer... i don't know what to say! i did look at the solar eclipse for 2nd july 2019... i saw a few elclipse charts that looked rather ominous.. i am not sure which one is the most ominous though!

i will try to post a few of them when i get a chance.. i have switched around computers and programs and need to probably use the flatangle portal for any chart posting here forward..

http://apps.flatangle.com/Charts/

James' comments on saudi arabia

James I am opening up this topic because 60 Minutes had a very interesting profile of the crown prince of Saudi Arabia
My take is that the Crown Prince may be moving too fast and he risks really annoying some of the hard liners and he could get over thrown
The other thing I got from this program is the Iran and Saudi Arabia REALLY hate each other. The Prince said that if Iran gets a nuclear bomb, The Saudis are getting one!! Do you think that it is possible by 2020 the issue could be that Iran and Saudi Arabia are at war? This one astrologer named Jessica Adams, I think, has predicted that when saturn is in aquarius you will start to see real change in Iran and more so when Pluto changes to aquarius AMY

hi amy,

it is difficult to get a clear read on different cultures.. sometimes i think i am being fed a story line that doesn't actually reflect the real story... regarding your comment 'iran and saudi arabia really hate each other' - this is basically the storyline that goes with the other one - sunnis hate shites and vice versa.. i really don't believe it... the whole idea of hate is really the antithesis of a religious outlook.. it is the mind of hard core fanatics... and - it serves the neo con agenda perfectly! so, who is responsible for propagating it? - my guess - warmongers...

as i see it, the fanatical country is the one that the usa, uk and israel are comfortable with - saudi arabia... i can only venture to guess all the petrodollars have helped contribute to this, not to mention how these same 3 countries have been vying for 'regime change' in syria, for a few different reasons.. it seems to me the west would like to sell this division of cultures or religious outlook, but from what i know, it is the same headchopping cult isis basically epitomize this thinking... sorry for this slight diversion from astrology - but this is what i get from my trying to understand the middle east dynamic better...

but in answer to your question - as i understand it iran is a lot more sophisticated then saudi arabia on so many levels... they also do not depend on a type of slave labour to get everything done, as i am led to believe saudi arabia does... also - iran hierarchy is not based on whether you are a member of a royal family or not! everything about saudi arabia seems backward to me, and yet - iran is the target of the west... of course the overthrow of a democratically elected leader of iran in 1953 to be replaced by a brutal dictator - the shah - is something that the usa/uk are essentially responsible for and the history of this led to the breakdown in 1979 when he was removed.. no wonder some have a good memory and are a bit ill at ease over the continuation of trying to subject others to their idea of dumbocracy!

as for the crown prince bin salman - i do note based off the day chart i have for him, the saturn/pluto conjunction in the january 2020 is exactly 135 his natal sun.. i do believe it will be a critical year for saudi arabia given their 1902 natal chart as well.. the sa/pluto conjunction is also very close to the sun/jupiter conjunction in the 1902 saudi chart.. take a look at that..

the aries ingress chart for 2020 set to the capital of saudi arabia is similar to the one for russia - aries rising 16, whereas moscow is 9 aries rising - going on memory... the aries 2020 ingress chart seems more like a war chart to me then the one we have here for 2018, although it is hard to know this for sure...

we really need an accurate chart for the crown prince, but i doubt one will be forthcoming.. his moon is in pisces... knowing the degree would be very helpful... neptune in pisces continues to be their in 2020... it is anywhere from 13- to 25 pisces, with 19 being the noon time position.. neptune is in this area for 2020.. if it is close to his moon, i think it implies a real undermining dynamic.. i would not be surprised to see him gone.. he has alienated a good number of key players in saudi arabia, pissed off qatar, and by saddling up with israel, there are a number of islamic countries that are unhappy with him too... he shows his inexperience and has tried to make changes that have been presented in a positive light in the western msm, but which i think may not be perceived this way internally in what seems like a super conservative society.. i could be wrong...

as for pluto moving into aquarius and changes.. sure - this goes without saying, but as pluto moves slowly, the changes will be slow and i don't know that iran resonates with aquarius so much as russia, which i do believe does.. it might signify greater power seen in what russia will be in the near future.. that is how i read that at present... not sure about iran... saudi arabia's future looks very sketchy to me! i see 2020 as an important year and especially so for saudi arabia..

there is speculation on the fate or where abouts of mbs at present.. i have been hearing about this the past month, but this post from someone much more familiar with this and who is following it can be found immediately below...

so the question is - 'is mbs still alive?' i am not thinking of this as a horary question!

"Re Saudi Arabia: I have previously referred to reports regarding the death
of the Saudi Crown Prince, MbS, as a result of the AQ attack on his palace on
April 21. Now, pictures are circulating of his funeral.

There is so far no official announcement, but that means nothing.

My own hunch is that these reports may well be true. How long can the
Saudis (and the Western media) conceal what has happened?"

first response - "If he was killed in the April 21 incident that would explain why the women activists have now been targeted."

2nd response - "Agree. There is also the report that he was not at the Graduation Ceremony of the King AbdulAziz Military College on May 19. (As Defence Minister, he would have been expected to attend)."

3rd and KEY response - "I have been following the story. A few things. Yes, I have seen the pictures of the funeral and his actual corpse prepared for burial under #mbs at twitter. The pictures are not the best. The size of the corpse and the nose and receding hairline along with the cheekbones and body size could definitely be MBS along with the eyes.

Second, I believe the trip by our Secretary of State was in response to the incident of April 21st. My hunch is the Crown Prince was gravely wounded and later perished at a Military Hospital.

Third, the night of the incident a twitter user named CivMilAir tracked the Royal Medevac jet leaving the airport near the gunfire and documented the airplane turning off its transponder. There was speculation concerning whether or not it was the Crown Prince that night on that thread. There was even push back from other twitter users based in Saudi Arabia. Even one demanding to know how this twitter user obtained this information.

Fourth, the recent trip of the Lebanon Prime Minister being called to Saudi Arabia when his schedule indicated no such trip.

Fifth, the outrage at the German Government and the reports from German businesses that the door to trade has been slammed shut this past month. I attribute this to the one and only exile prince from the Royal family, Saudi Prince Khaled Bin Farhan. living in Europe. He was granted asylum by Germany. There were 3 other exiles but they have been tricked or kidnapped back to Saudi Arabia. This Prince was advocating for the removal of the Crown Prince as recently as March 23, 2018.

https://www.middleeastmonit...

And he asserted that he receives emails and other forms of communications from disaffected family members and the security services desiring for a change to be made.

Sixth, I noticed this week in the news that Crown Prince "MBS" has consolidated his control further this week by taking operational control of the construction and cyber security industries in the country. 35% of the Bin Laden group was basically stolen. I watched an interview of Saudi Prince Alwaleed bin Talal after his release from detention and he was clearly shaken. He was playing a confidence game where everything would go back to normal and mention how the Bin Laden group was back working on his projects. Then this? 35% gone overnight. Cyber security crack down or internet crackdown coming in Saudi Arabia?

Seventh, there is no way that MBS approved the recent arrest of the feminist. Not after his carefully cultured PR campaign in the United States.

Eight, where's Waldo?

Finally, here is what I find so fascinating. The KIng of Saudi Arabia is reported to have dementia. Unfortunately, I have a great deal of experience with this dreadful disease. My stepfather. 16 years.

There is no King in charge of Saudi Arabia. In fact, if MBS was killed like I believe there is no legitimate line to the next ruler.

Survival of the Fittest.

Here is my speculation. Al-Qaeda will be the cover story. Crown Prince MBS was killed by members of the Royal Family and other powerful individuals he made enemies with in his short rule.

The Royal family members who supported MBS are furious at Germany for the above stated reasons and lashing out in all directions. Threatening to invade Qatar if Russia provides them the S-400. I believe even President Trump's bizarre threat to put huge tariffs on German luxury automobiles because the German public doesn't want to buy crappy American cars like the Chevy Impala is his frustration over one of his essential architects on the plan to change regime's in Iran being eliminated.

A lot of torture and indiscriminate arrest is going on at this very moment in Saudi Arabia. The family appears split and trust lost. Time will tell."

my next post looks at the transits and solar arc data off the day chart that i have for mbs... looking at it now, there is nothing definitive.. it is very difficult to work off a day chart without the angles or degree of moon known... i am going to pass on doing this exercise publicly, but perhaps i could look at some of the charts for saudi arabia here as well and compare some of the transit and solar arc data..

tying april 21st date to the 1902 saudi arabia chart has some relevant connections, most notably - transit mars conjunct natal saturn... t nodal axis conjunct mars and stuff like that... i use a sunrise chart for 1902 saudi chart which gives cap rising and scorpio on the midheaven... any change in leadership would involve mars or saturn as i see it..

i really can't imagine saudi arabia keeping this a secret, but it might feed into some of the surprises that seem implicit in the coming months based on different readings of the astro this year..

The crown prince of Saudi Arabia

James: The Saudis recently released a photo of the prince to prove that he is still around. IS this a fake?? If so, could neptune be involved? I do agree that 2020 looks bad for Saudi Arabia but the latest news is that the United States is talking about getting more involved in the war in Yeman by helping the Saudis.
Trump's mars line runs thru Korea so I always thought that would be the war the US would become involved but but I am not sure. Trump could be in 2 wars??? AMY

i hadn't seen the pic, but i imagine it is not fake.. he is due some event on the 19th, so perhaps all is fine, but he was out of the public eye for an unusually long time frame..

i am working with 330am time for the attack on abqaiq oil processing facility... until i hear otherwise, this sounds like a good starting point...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abqaiq

the biwheel with the sept 23 1932 chart puts transit jupiter directly square the nodal axis..

the biwheel with the ksa 1902 chart also works but not as well as the one above.. here it is..

For my Simple Approach to Mundane Events I see Jupiter Ruler of Sagittarius square r.Neptune Ruler of Pisces.

Possibly we need to consider that Jupiter is seen a Co-Ruler.

Is the trouble between Iran and Saudi Arabia part of the two Worlds of Islam, at the most simple level?

Mars translated from one to the other last week.

Iran is a Theocracy, Jupiter verses Saudis Oil based System, Neptune.

As Neptune stays in Pisces far longer than Jupiter will stay in Sagittarius then you'd feel Saudi has the upper hand in the longer run.

Anyway that is how I'd approach it and then overlay the transits on to the best Country Charts going.

H

woowoo,

the wool is being pulled over peoples eyes with regard this topic of iran and ksa... the statement from some yahoo american that russia is no more then a gas station certainly applies to ksa, but it is the usa's gas station - converting oil for petrodollars.. when that jig is up, the usa $ is over... ksa has been used by the uk and then usa based on exploiting oil resources of the middle east... the reason the west is so pissed at iran is for the same reason - they can't access it and control it in the same way... well, my ideas might seem a bit jaded towards the imperialist powers, but it is only part of it..

ksa has been exporting jihadi- whabbiism to different parts of the globe with approval from the usa for the past 40 or more years... the real terrorist here is the usa-ksa, more then iran.. of that, you will not read about it in the western msm either...

You do have to wonder what the Heck is going on. Between Saudi Arabia and Iran.

I remember the story of two Successful Business in Ireland who ran opposing Telecoms Companies.

They became so competitive that they ended up destroying themselves through it.

There is a certain feeling of Madness around just now, and at least Trumpy does seem to hate Wars.

I read that the Xmas Eclipse is located NOT far from the Persian Gulf.

I think we have to be wary that Mars still has to make a 135° aspect to r.Uranus, then the trine to r.Pluto, then a 150° to r.Uranus.

The latter on the 12th Oct, and the trine late this Thursday UKT 19th Sept. The 135° is this Friday 20th Sept.

NOT GOOD. Friday's and Saturday's seem to be the days of Aggression ....

I would have thought that the trine would be beneficial but that could also point to a powerful Surgical Strike too.

Whilst the Jupiter r.Neptune square is play things will be Foggy I'd say. That is completed this Sunday 22nd Sept.

H