Now to take this a bit more seriously?

I have been reading books on astrology since I was about 8. I am not a professional astrologer. Nor do I have the motivation to ever be one. But a few hours ago something weird happened:

I was online and a person was talking about having OCD [obsessive compulsive disorder] . So I thought about the astrology. I wondered what could be in her chart. So I thought "Pluto in the sixth house". I went through my reasoning as to Pluto and the sixth house etc. I didn't expect to be right. I thought "cute theory". But to my absolute shock I Googled and found that I was right! Honestly I hadn't read that anywhere. I worked it out for myself completely.

Does it make me a genius? No. But I must have some ability at doing astrology. I don't know how much. But enough to make me decide to take it a bit more seriously. I have no false pride; if it's good to start at the absolute beginning then OK.

So books? Software? I think that I should continue with Western astrology. I have no knowledge of other systems. I don't know what a transit is or many other things. I will be teaching myself. I am good at doing that.