Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Traditional astrologer recommendation for natal consult

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moonbright

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject: Traditional astrologer recommendation for natal consult Reply with quote

Hi:

Can anyone recommend a traditional astrologer that they like for natal work? It seems a lot of the "big names" are not taking clients presently.

Thanks.

moonbright
james_m

Posted: Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

so many of the trad crowd seem to have cut their teeth on horary, which is different then natal... but 2 big names that jump to my mind - not that big names are the only way to go - are ben dykes and chris brennan... they both post on skyscript and they both seem like good people... start their, or ask them! - i should add - paul - one of the moderators here might also be doing this too.. check his website.. he seems like a brilliant young astrologer from all accounts..
james_m

Posted: Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

you could also try judith hill who specializes in medical but is an all around amazing astrologer from all accounts..
moonbright

Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks James.
Tanit3333

Posted: Thu Dec 21, 2017 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had a reading from Lada Duncheva recently that was good. She has a lot of YouTube videos, if you want to check out her style of chart reading. She is a little pricey. I would recommend asking about specific questions in relation to your chart, which is cheaper than a chart reading (and I am not sure if she would offer that anyway because she is too busy). I asked for a recorded reading. Galen Halimar read my chart many years ago and was good, but he isn't particularly traditional. He is also a physician, so fairly busy. You can send him an email on his website for a quote. I am not sure how much he charges anymore. He typed my reading, so he spent a lot of time on it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: