synastry - aries and leo- why didnt it work out?

Hello,
i just wanted to know why it did not workout between us.
Now he ignores me completly.
he backed off when i started showing the attraction.
Maybe its more simple than i think it is.

Some people told me its better to remain friends with Him. But how can i if i like him?

He ignores my messages and others....
He does not have anyone.
He is workaholic. Has his own company.

Thank you.

[/img]

I don't have time to look at the charts right now, but off the top of my head I have often noticed that Aries women attract Libra men, everywhere, but Aries men attract Leo women, e.g. Win Butler and Regine Chassange of Arcade Fire. Cant think of any Aries women with Leo men, though there must be lots....just not so common.

Fleur wrote:I don't have time to look at the charts right now, but off the top of my head I have often noticed that Aries women attract Libra men, everywhere, but Aries men attract Leo women, e.g. Win Butler and Regine Chassange of Arcade Fire. Cant think of any Aries women with Leo men, though there must be lots....just not so common.
he was attracted to me before then i moved out to other country and we both had others , i came back and actually even we were flirting when i was abroad. so when i came back he was flirting with me, inviting me somewhere until the time that i wanted to take charge as well.
and actually he backed off.

sun sign astrology is for the birds... if astrology was as simple as thinking everything hinged on the place of the sun and how it connected in 2 charts, astrology would be so simple!!! it's not!!

james_m wrote:sun sign astrology is for the birds... if astrology was as simple as thinking everything hinged on the place of the sun and how it connected in 2 charts, astrology would be so simple!!! it's not!!
I have a book called "The Astrology File, scientific proof of the link between star signs and human behaviour", by Gunther Sachs. It is a lot of very accurate information collected by statisticians, based on numbers of people. I do find it curious. Our Sun sign is important, yes it is generalisation but still interesting. I have observed that couples where the man is Sun in Libra and the woman Sun in Aries is very common. You get Libra men who seem attracted to Aries women over and over again. Not saying that this pattern will always happen by any means. Also I remember once getting a lift from a lorry driver and we were chatting about astrology, he said he was a Pisces, and he said Pisces are the best drivers because they can see what will happen far into the distance; he also said a lot of Pisces are professional drivers and racing drivers. Reminded me of the bit of the film "Searching for the Wrong Eyed Jesus", where the alt country singer Jim White, a Piscean, is driving along and saying interesting things. Strange, you do get a lot of Pisces lorry drivers and a lot of interesting conversations with them. Of course, not all Pisceans will even drive....

I have observed many patterns based only on Sun signs, that uncannily repeat.

That Gunther Sachs book is pure statistics, based only on Sun signs. It does make interesting reading.
https://www.amazon.com/Astrology-File-S ... 0752826956

It is interesting that his Moon falls into your fifth house, and your Sun and Mercury into his fifth. As you probably know, that house stands for romantic affairs (whereas long-term relationships are more the domain of the seventh).

As for problematic aspects, I would look at Pluto in both of these charts: Yours is square his Sun, and his (prominently placed in the first house) is square your Venus, which is conjunct your Mars in the seventh house. So power issues most likely played a role in your relationship.

Visit my blog:
https://michaelsternbach.wordpress.com/

fleur,

don't get me wrong.. i can see the merit in a lot of things, including consideration for only the 2 suns in synastry... sure - signs of the same element have an affinity.. and etc. etc... it is just that to think that an aries and a leo are going to make for a wonderful enduring relationship - as if anyone was actually looking for that nowadays - is unrealistic..

funny enough, and i was thinking about this thread when i wrote it - i discussed in a very superficial manner the synastry between the charts of a few people as they connect with the saudi arabia crown prince - mbs on the saudi arabia thread earlier today.. it is not that i can't acknowledge the merits of looking at an astro chart in a different, or simplified way, it's that i like to shake things up some and challenge.. one will not get very far sticking with simple sun sign astrology if they are indeed serious about astrology..

...Workaholic explains it.

He has South node conjunct his 10th lord Sun in the 10th and your South node just exacerbates it as it is even closer to his Sun.

Secondly , the two Suns are not trine but Sesqui-quadrate (135 degrees apart)which is considered a very frustrating aspect.

pankajdubey wrote:...Workaholic explains it.

He has South node conjunct his 10th lord Sun in the 10th and your South node just exacerbates it as it is even closer to his Sun.

Secondly , the two Suns are not trine but Sesqui-quadrate (135 degrees apart)which is considered a very frustrating aspect.
so do you all suggest staying only friends?

or is it just an 'affair' that COULD be between us?

i know he is a workaholic and he likes things fast and HIS WAY.

sometimes i felt the power struggle.

it was sth that i actually felt 2nd time in my life.

he is very powerful. he likes when i work. and i am focused and serious.
but also he is attracte to me when i am fast, normal, when i talk fast, when i joke fast, when i dance fast in an flirtatous way.

but i do nt know if we would be better enemies than lovers.
i feel his power. he is a challange for me.

when i was younger i was attracted to virgos and vice versa.
but usually it was me that was 'demaging virgos' because even if they were older i was very stubborn, doing my thing and was actually more powerful than them.

this leo works a lot i know he does not have anyone. maybe some affairs but usually they finish fast like 2 weeks and he ends it.

i am also picky and i am also powerful ( i have a big ego).

but sometimes i think that he was scared of me. because of his venus in virgo and mars in virgo)

i dont know.

what do you think?