Can assassinations be prevented? by Elsbeth Ebertin
translated by Jenn Zahrt PhD
A Guide to Interpreting The Great American Eclipse
by Wade Caves
The Astrology of Depression
by Judith Hill
Understanding the mean conjunctions of the Jupiter-Saturn cycle
by Benjamin Dykes
Understanding the zodiac: and why there really ARE 12 signs of the zodiac, not 13
by Deborah Houlding

Skyscript Astrology Forum

Accurate Birth Records by Country?
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Breeze

Posted: Wed Oct 11, 2017 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For Turkey - Pls. See below my pıst to james_m on the 29th. March 2017

Breeze wrote:

I should tell you that, birth day and birth time are not great imporance to parents here, mainly in back old days and mostly in small towns and in villages where babies were delivered at home by midwives. Parents wld. remember their kids' birthdays by things like related to soil or weather- they wld say his kid was worn at wheat time - and so on... And they wld. just simply choose any day for identification cards of their kids.

So, any birthday datas from this land, let birth hour alone - even the birth day shd be invastigated by great care.

However, the birth time of the babies have being recorded by cameras during birth in private hospitals upon request of families say for 10-15 years, 20 at most. I know from my own expreince Smile I am mother of two Smile

So, you can provide young people's accurate birth times indivually - I know it is so hard work. But for elder people, it is not something to sure make of accurancy and even if you call the hospitals, they wld. Not provide you this info.

If need any help, pls. Do not hesitate to ask.

Regards
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Forum Index -> Nativities & General Astrology All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: