Will I find a good car to buy this month?

I need to buy a second-hand car before september and I would like to know if I will get a good one, and the timing of it. Here is the chart:
I am Venus in 8th house in taurus, in good dignity but bad placement, and my cosignificator the moon is in 4th house in aquarius.

3rd house rules cars, so the new car is shown by Jupiter in libra, which is the term of venus, and sits in the ascendant very close to the cusp (which I am not sure how to read it).

The moon is separating from a trine with Jupiter, otherwise there is no aspect between Venus and Jupiter as far as I can see.

So the car is in my reception but I am not in his, the car dignity is not so good, and there is just a separating aspect, does it mean no? Or that it will be a bad car?

Also my 2nd house of money ruler is mars in cancer, which is its fall, and square Jupiter (but sextile Venus), so it looks like it wouldn?t be a good deal economically speaking, but then again I really need to buy a car at some point, I can wait until August but no further, any idea about the timing to buy it?[/img]